• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

just married

• Thread startercasie
  • Start date

casie

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 11, 2009
ive just recently got married but my wife was 6 months preg with another baby
and it was strange to say i do, knowing that she was carrying another mans baby as she knows im a sissy who provides well , but cant satisfy her in bed ,
so she wouldnt marry me until she knew i was ok with her having other men,
and she knows now that im ok with it as she was carrying another mans baby
when i said in front of all at the church i do take her preg and all to be my wife . i think lots of people knew it wasnt my baby also as there were lots of whispers , but im happy . are there any others whove done this

Awright.... best wishes to you and your new wife and child.

Casie,

casie said:
I recently got married.

Congratulations!

casie said:
My [new] wife was, [at the time,] 6 months pregnant with another [man's] baby.

Congratulations again! You will soon have a new child to care for.

casie said:
It was strange to say "I do," knowing she was carrying another man's baby. She knows I'm a sissy who provides well, but I can't satisfy her in bed.

Hey.... don't worry about it. If you're a good provider, that matters — a lot. If your new wife wanted to marry you, that matters too — a lot.

casie said:
So, my then-fiance wouldn't marry me until she knew I was ok with her having other men.

Well, when you agreed to your wife enjoying a variety of lovers, you did the right thing. Some women have high sex drives, ya' know, just like some men. If your new wife is among them, and if you love her and want to be married to her, your agreement that it will be her right and prerogative to date and have sex with other men is entirely reasonable and appropriate. "You gotta do what you gotta do," as they say.

casie said:
[My new wife] knows now I'm ok with her carrying another man's baby when I said, in front of all at the church, "I do take her pregnant and all to be my wife."

That was really good of you. You stood up in front of everyone and said the right thing. And, you are doing the right thing. I'm impressed.

casie said:
I think lots of people knew it wasn't (/isn't) my baby, because there were lots of whispers.

Well, don't worry about it. You, not they, are the one who is married to your fine new wife, and you, not they, are the one who will be helping her raise her new child, which you have accepted into your life as your own.

casie said:
But, I'm happy.

You should be. Congratulations again!

casie said:
Are there any others who have done this?

Not me, I'll have to say. But, it's a certainty you're not the only man who has married a woman pregnant by another man. There are probably more than you (and most people) think. I don't know if there are others on this forum, but it wouldn't surprise me.

May you and your new wife have a long and happy marriage, and may your baby be healthy and do well.

—Custer

thanks for custer for comments, im sure we will be happy

Because you have been very kind and supportive of her, you will find it easy to accept other children not from your seed if one of her future lovers gets her pregnant.

You only have three months to wait until you can hold the little baby in your arms, then you will be a family of three - you will love that.

If your wife was a pregnant cow and you bought her at the market, she would have been classified as "close to profit", meaning she would soon be producing milk for sale.

You should drink off your wife's breasts when she starts to lactate. It will feel hot and very sweet because it is highly concentrated energy as a little baby can only suck a few drops at a time. Breast milk makes a baby grow fast, and it can help a husband's health improve if he has problems. It is God's gift to a new baby to give it a good start.

I hope you can attend the birth and watch the baby slide out of her bottom. It can be an experience that bonds your wife and you together very strongly; and helps you to feel that "this baby is mine".

If your wife knows who the father of the child is, and she wants him to visit, then I hope you can let this happen without you becoming stressed out. A baby needs to have some contact with its biological father if possible, otherwise it will grow up wondering who its real dad is.

im shocked as i thought no one would really know who the father is as i thought he was white but my wifes just confessed hes a black guy, so now im going to be humiliated by all
thoose who were at my wedding as they will now realize it wasnt me who got her preg, so this is not so good sahara , as now all will know my wife had a black lover . ref watching the birth it will obviously be a dark baby .

enjoy

enjoy the pleasures of a new baby - if experience is anything to go by sex will be off the menu for a while afterwards. A new life is special whoever the father is.

No one will blame you, it is your wife who jumped the fence for black seed.
Stick by her, and just say to people, "I love my wife, so I can easily forgive her".

Stand your ground and let people notice how keen you are to bring the baby up as your own. In time people will admire you for that - a lot of them would not be brave enough to stick in such a marriage if it happened to them.

A lot of filmstars are adopting black kids from other countries.

I wonder how your wife will handle it?
You should not blame yourself or dump her and the child on the welfare system.

Last edited by a moderator:
i will stick by my wife just that its going to be humiliating at the birth for me

Your wife has warned you in advance, so you will be okay on the day.

She did not trap you into marriage, she asked you to accept that she will be a cuckoldress after marriage and you agreed to that.

You could have walked away, but your love shone through to give her permission - it would have meant a lot for her to know you understood her secret primal needs.

I am proud of what you wrote about accepting her "pregnancy and her".

She did hide that her baby was black, but I think she must have been frightened of losing such a decent guy as you if she told you in advance. I think she knew you would stick by her once you were getting into her panties regularly.

Would you have said, "no", to marriage if she had told you the baby would be black?

A cuckoldress runs the risk of fertilising her lover's seed during marriage. I guess she will sleep with black cock again in the future. She could even want all her children to be from the Bull that got her pregnant.

Did your wife have lovers while you were on your honeymoon?
Have you discussed whether she wants you to be a father any of her children?

ive taken in what youve had to say sahara and think she will have more babies to him , as she is still having preg sex with him , as she seems to have a high sex drive and wants it lots, and im ok with her needs . at least ive accepted being more of a maid to her by doing all the household chores which keeps my mind off things while shes having sex with him. i
intend to love the baby even though another man has made it for me , as maybe his genes are better than mine

Forgive your wife instantly no matter what naughty things she gets up to. Those who have tried divorce have 10 lonely years of regrets that a way was not found to "forgive and try again". 65% of second marriages end in divorce.

Couples who can turn the page and say, "the past is sealed off from our thoughts and eyes" ------can truly fall in love with fresh, virgin vigor, and move forward so hopelessly in love that all would think, it is their 'first love'.

I hope you can answer my important question if you get back to this site.

The world is short of men who can accept another man's child - accept that it is a special gift that God is giving you, for a reason that is not clear yet. Maybe your semen has too low a sperm count, but God is giving you a baby anyway, because he knows you need children and a caring wife.

My wife made two conditions before we married, I had to have a vasectomy and she wanted to be pregnant by another man when we made our marriage vows. Both conditions were met! She was 2 months preg by her bull as we were married. Watching her belly stretch and swell with another mans baby inside her was a massive thrill and made me realise what a total cuck I was. As far as everyone else was concerned it was my child, a girl, my name on the birth certificate and have always treated her as a loved daughter. Since then however my wife has had another bulls baby and is actually pregnant now, due in January. She has been desperate for a black baby for a long time and her wishes are about to be fulfilled in January. We will have a lot of explaining to do but will have to deal with that when the time comes.

its beautiul that she is bred by that real mans cock and that you will have a daily reminder of your place in society, to serve your superiors.

First, congratulations on your marriage! Second, congratulations on your new child!

Children are awesome! They make the world go round and it doesn't matter what color they are either. If someone has a problem with it, it is their problem.

My son is half Korean (mine) my step son and daughter is half black (not mine) and I have raised a white step son also. (Long story) Loved them all and I have the love and respect of all of them. You are in for a special treat and even more so for finding a relationship where your partner shares your lifestyle.

Excellent advice from Saraha (of course) and I like Custer Laststand's comment too.

I am happy for you casie and hope it lasts your lifetime.

Users who are viewing this thread