• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Just getting started! I want to have some fun!!

• Thread starterNewbie2
  • Start date

Newbie2

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 16, 2014
I'm a wife wanting to start the lifestyle and looking for support, advice, stories, friends, bulls or whatever anybody's got!! Still trying to figure out how to upload photos but would love to see some photos too!

My husband and I have been married almost 10 years. He brought this to me about 9 months ago and we've been trying to work it all out since. I've now got to where I want to start making it a reality instead of just talking and fantasizing about it. Still have nerves but hope to work thru them and find some people to help me thru them.

Can't wait to see what's out there!

Last edited:
There are many different ways. For us it came my cousin to visit , we were very young couple that time. He brought some drinking and the evening time it begin to make us to the point where we wanted to see My Wife "more comfortable" and at last without clothings and so...................

Hi Ms. Newbie2,

Welcome to the forum!

Re. your decision to forge ahead and become a hot wife: good for you! Your must important source of support, assistance and encouragement will be your soon-to-be cuckold husband, so good for him as well!

The best way to proceed will probably depend on the answers to the following questions.

1) Are there candidates for seduction among your and your husband's friends? or
2) Among the men you work with? or
3) Among men your husband works with whom you're acquainted?
4) If your answers to 1, 2, and 3 are all "no,"
5) have you decided the best course of action will be to search online for potential lovers?

If "5," you and your husband will need a strategy to protect yourselves — and you, in particular — from men who may be or are actually dangerous. Do you have such a strategy? If so, what is it?

Sorry about all these questions. But, it will be helpful if you can provide some additional information.

If that's your photo with your screen name, you have voluptuous tits. They should definitely be an asset in your search for men with whom to increase your sexual satisfaction.

—Custer

Last edited:
Thanks guys! Unfortunately, no, we don't know of anyone we want to include in our new venture. We have talked about finding guys on forums like this to try to get to know. Any other suggestions would be incredible! And yes, Custer, that is my pic. I'm very self conscious and don't have good self esteem so thank you for the compliment!

Are you kidding me? The gents are going to love you. You can have the pick of the crop. Might I suggest you go to a club of some sort and peruse the studs there. Continue the to fantasize about the studs there. Dance with a few. Get felt up. We went to a local on premise swing club. Where we could proceed at our own pace. People were great and understanding. After the second time there she danced with an experienced handsome man and it just happened. They danced provocatively and were having a blast. Later they retired to the play area where I watched while they had mind blowing sex. It seemed so comfortable and natural. Just our experience.

Hey if u want to make it a reality then try this out 1st..u and ur husband go to a club...u flirt and dance with other guys including slow dances.. Get and let dance partners get a little hands on...maybe even alittle tongue kissing while dancing..see how u and ur husband respond bcuz this is alittle more of a reality then the bedroon fantasy and pillow talk..trust me its different

Great advice. And since that's how you both suggest starting, I think that's how we should start!

When you are slow dancing, squeeze the guy's buttocks a few times, then his crotch to feel what is in his pants. He will then know he can make a move on you if he likes you. No point in beating around the bush, be direct and bold. See, guys are afraid to touch a women unless they get arrested - so you can fix that by making sure he knows you are thinking of his cock. Let your eyes and smile show him you like dancing with him.

Users who are viewing this thread