• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Its happening!!

• Thread starterbrokenbad03
  • Start date

brokenbad03

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 26, 2014
Philadelphia
Ill leave this short and sweet....just take a look. i am BEYOND excited. cock in her ass.jpg

what do you guys think of her?Screenshot_2014-10-31-17-32-49.jpgScreenshot_2014-10-31-17-32-16.jpg

of course! story time...behind the pics.

The first picture is of how i get sex. I get to dry hump her til i cum, if i spill any on her I have to eat it. As for the other picture it was from her first "date" with someone other than me. He wanted to have sex with her ,but she was new to the idea of cuckolding so she jerked him off inches from her pussy and left the cum on her til i came and licked it off her. The guy actually took her out boating so it was a romantic date...I just loved the idea of her out on the date. I wanted to see what you all thought. Ill gladly post more pictures of her

She is stunning! Love the bikini pic...
Please post more of her!

Congrats you are a cuck. Yes I understand how hot it is. It's beyond your wildest dreams. Now stop masturbating and tell us the story.

Users who are viewing this thread