It's Happening Friday

• Thread startercuckedbyblackman
  • Start date
Well done on encouraging your wife to cuckold you! Hope fully you will keep us updated with things. I guess you will not be posting pics of your wife then?

I am wondering if you have considered being denied your wife pussy while she has a lover bull?

It was late (almost 3am) and the lobby was empty. The desk clerk was a youngish black woman. I told her I had reservations for 2 rooms, but only needed the one. She took my info, gave me two room keys and told me the elevator was located behind the stairs and our room was on the 4th floor and had a single king size bed.

I returned to the car and parked. We got out of the car and I got all our bags out of the trunk and the 3 of us headed back to the lobby, Brian assisting my wife, me carrying the luggage. As we entered the lobby my wife steeered us to the front desk where they had a Halloween basket with some candy in it. The desk clerk looked up and I could see her assessing the situation. My wife holding Brian's arm and leaning on him, and me walking behind them with the bags. She picked through the candy picking out Tootsie-Rolls asking Brian if he wanted any for later, then asking over her shoulder to me "Honey, do you want any?" I smiled (loving every moment of it and enjoying the look on the clerks face as she watched us) and said "no thanks Hon."
She then asked "Where's our room" and I told her "4th floor, the elevator is behind the stairs" She grabbed her candy and then she and Brian lead the way with me following behind while the clerk smiled and watched us go. We got into the elevator and as it began to rise they started making out. Brian's hands cupped my wife's breasts, squeezing and pinching her nipples roughly. They were in this postion when the door opened at our floor. I pressed the "Door Open" button and held it until they finally broke their embrace with Brian leading her out of the elevator by her hand.

I stepped out of the elevator and around them, bags in hand, and lead them to the room. I opened the door and held it as he lead her past me. I flicked the light switch and put the bags on the floor, then walked around the room turning on the rest of the lights in the room. Meanwhile Brian began peeling off his clothes and when he dropped his boxers, his (STILL) hard dick sprang free. He sat down on the edge of the bed and told my wife "Come here". My wife took her jacket off and dropped it on the bed next to him, then got on her knees between his spread legs and took his cock into her mouth and started slowly bobbing her head up and down on it while looking directly into his eyes, savoring the feeling of his cock filling her mouth. As she continued to blow him, I stepped around her and picked up their coats and his shirt and placed them on hangers in the closet, then went back and sat in the office chair near the desk to watch.

She had one hand on his shaft while the other hand rubbed his balls. I told her "No hands Honey" to which she replied, "I don't think Brian minds my hands, do you Brian?"

"Not at all!" Brian replied with a huge grin and then grabbed a handfull of her blonde hair and began moving her head up and down on his prick the way he wanted. He pushed her down forcing his cock deep into her throat and held it there until her face turned red and she gagged. He pulled her head up and gave her a second to catch her breath. His cock sprang free of her mouth, covered in her saliva. She gasped for air for few seconds, before he pushed her head back down. She locked her lips tightly onto his cock as he jackhammered her head up and down fucking his cock with her mouth. Again, he pushed her head down and held it there, slowly pushing it ever futher down until her lips were only an inch or so from the base of his cock. She had her hands on his thighs and I saw them clench as her face turned red and her eyes started to water. Her body convulsed as she gagged on his cock again. Tears ran down her face as he let her up for breath again. She gasped a couple of breaths then took him deep down her throat again and began bobbing up and down on his cock which made a squelching sound as it slid in and out of her throat. Brian's body began to tense up and his hips began thrusting up to meet my wife's face. Finally he pulled her head up and told her to ger on the bed. She stood up and turned around and layed back on the bed and lifted her foot up to him and asked if he'd pull her boots off. Brian began pulling on her boot and I told him to unzip it first. I grabbed her other leg and pulled it to the side, spreading her legs so that we were both being presented with her spread crotch, which while still jean covered, still looked lude.

Thanks. Any more to add? Have your wife and Brian got it on some more with you taking her to meet him?
Maybe you should suggest they share the marital bed while you sleep elsewhere

I unzipped her boot and slid it off easily Brian followed suit with her other boot as my wife undid her jeans. Brian grasped her jeans by the bottom of the legs and pulled them off of her and tossed them onto the floor. He then grasped legs by the back of knees and lifted them up and spread them wide to get a good look at her now naked cunt which glistened with wetness. She rested on foot against his chest as he reached down with that now free hand to rub the head of his fat black cock up and down her lilly white slit before he uncerimoniously pushed forward. My wife gasped as he penetrated her and I was mezmorized by the sight of his black cock sliding in and out of my wife, going deeper and deeper on every stroke. Soon he was buried to the hilt in her and he began thrust hard into her, each thrust punctuated by the slap of his hips against her and involutary grunt from her as her tight little hole strectched to accommodate him. His trusts were pushing her up the bed and without missing a stroke, he followed by pinning her knees against her chest and climbing onto the bed on his knees.
Now he started pistoning into her with earnest, my wife moaning and crying out for him to fuck her harder. From my vantage point behind them I watched his long thick shiney cock hammering into her, the stretched lips of her vagina clinging to it like they were trying to hold him inside of her.
On one of his up-strokes the head of his prick slipped out of her and they gasped a simultanious "Oh!" and stopped momentarily. He tried to re-enter no-hands style and failed on two attempts before her small white hand appeared and grabbed his cock and guided him back into her. I watched transfixed, as the head pushed against her opening. The whole area seemed to push in before it stretched open and he slipped back in and returned to hammering away at her.
"Fuck me!" I heard her cry. "Harder! Harder!" and the speed of his thrusts increased.
"Ya! that's it! Fuck me hard! Cum inside me Brian! Do it! Cum inside me!"
He really started hammering away even harder and faster and his balls began pulling up tight against his body as he began eminating a low gutteral growl that gained volume as he his thrusts gained strength. Suddenly a stream of white froth appead on his shaft appeared on an up stroke, then another. Soon his whole shaft was covered in sperm and it began to run down over her pucked little anus. He thrust forward burying his cock as deep in her as he could and held it there momentarily before slowly withdrawing a bit, then thrusting forward again savagely. He repeated this several times before finally collapsing on top of her, his cum covered cock still burried deep in my wife.

wow what a narration.. keep it up friend

What a Fucking & What a Woman

WOW ,WOW, is right. My cock is soo hard right now a cat couldn't scratch it. What a woman and what a fucking he put on her. It just dont get any better than this. Cucked you are a lucky man and so is her black friend. I bet she gives this stud some more of her sweet little pussy. AS SHE SHOULD. Thanks for sharing her pussy with her black friend and Thanks for sharing the adventure with all of us. WOW. okdeacon

More please! lol. Any pics?

JEEZ! I haven't even finished describing the first time and she did it again!!!! She is SO hooked on this..... Sorry guys, no pics. Let's take this slowly.

pics no pics ....it's that good

Tell us more -you need to update us. he are all on tenter hooks with sharing your experience!

Any updates? It has been a while

She did an 18 year old white guy (she's 47)!!!!

Wow! Your wife is moving quickly. You will have to write faster lol

You have no finished telling us of your first experience yet and now there is a second one to hear about!

No updates?