• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Isabelle french slut for crude comments

• Thread starteradrianlovewives
  • Start date
  • Tags
    french slut
glad you enjoy

image(101).png

• Love
Reactions: Paradisex, Custer Laststand, Flcpl and 3 others
adrianlovewives said:
I'm sure she likes to be fucked rough

DSCN0791.JPG DSCN0790.JPG DSCN0789.JPG DSCN0788.JPG DSCN0787.jpg DSCN0786.JPG
mmmmm bring her to florida and i will fuck her the way she wants to be fucked rough and long. fast and harrd

• Love
Reactions: ejt and adrianlovewives
zephyrhillsbull said:
mmmmm bring her to florida and i will fuck her the way she wants to be fucked rough and long. fast and harrd
Sweet

adrianlovewives said:
I'm sure she likes to be fucked rough

DSCN0790.JPG
Love to see and hear a video of her cumming and squirming on this big fake cock... :cool:

• Love
Reactions: ejt
adrianlovewives said:
go ahead and rub it all over her slutty face

sex_isa_serie01_0017.JPG sex_isa_serie01_0016.JPG sex_isa_serie01_0015.JPG sex_isa_serie01_0014.JPG sex_isa_serie01_0013.JPG sex_isa_serie01_0012.JPG sex_isa_serie01_0011.JPG sex_isa_serie01_0010.JPG sex_isa_serie01_0008.JPG sex_isa_serie01_0009.JPG
She looks great would look super hot with cum all over her face

• Love
Reactions: happytwobeecucked
She's sure not camera shy, is she? Pretty hungry young slut.

She’s gorgeous. I want to teach her how to take my fist! Lubed only by her juices, spit and my cum. I want to feel deep inside her.

rwall said:
She looks great would look super hot with cum all over her face
Make her suck the spunk out of the condom, then lick it clean to use again.

• Love
Reactions: happytwobeecucked and Cumeatingwife
Vetrianno said:
Make her suck the spunk out of the condom, then lick it clean to use again.
That’s hot!!! I love making my cum ***** do that on occasion. She says the spermicide doesn’t taste very good, but the cum does. Love to pour cum into her mouth, watching it drip into her hole, and then carefully slide the condom back onto my cock, inside out, and have her suck the rest of the cum from the condom.

There were some pretty hot cum sluts in the ‘90’s who made swallowing cum from a condom a “thing.”

• Love
Reactions: ejt

Users who are viewing this thread