• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Is swallowing important

• Thread starterplymfun
  • Start date
Here is a different view of this. Us guys go down and lick a woman until she cums, even when it gets thicker during her ovulation and you don't hear us complaining about having to swallow it.

Reactions: whitewife696969
MajorHorner said:
A great advantage of swallowing, especially for a cheating couple, is that there are no dangers of post coital cum stains or twat leaking for hubs to detect.
There were at least 2 times my wife came home with cock on her breath. I didn't say anything. If I had, she'd have used a breath freshener, and I'd have never known again. I just gave her a big kiss, and told her I loved her.

Reactions: ckc, SquirmingSub and whitewife696969
I was a virgin when I got married. One of the first things my husband taught me was that if a man cums in my mouth that I am to swallow every drop

Reactions: sissiboi, whitewife696969, Swingcouple and 1 other person
Years ago I did not believe swallowing was important. In fact I did not swallow for years. I did not swallow until hubby and I became swingers around 2003. My first time to swallow was not even hubby’s load but someone else in our swingers club. After the first I was hooked and the rest is history. Like the above poster said I was told from multiple bulls over the years I am to swallow because it is my duty!

• Love
Reactions: whitewife696969 and LoveCumSluts
barbie1955 said:
To me I enjoy swallowing always have, was taught by first BF years ago that it is an insult to spit
You are a very good girl. I would love to cum in your mouth honey.

asian/wife2bowned said:
I was trained early on by my hubby and later by my BBC Bull that wasting a healthy good load of cum is unacceptable, it is an insult and contrary to being completely submissive slut. I swallow every load to the last drop and I clean my users cocks after I drain their balls, they love it especially when I do that looking them in the eyes.
It took me a bit of time to get used to the taste, but now I crave it. Imagine if a man eating your pussy and he goes spitting every now and then your juices, how would you feel?
You are the perfect slut wife. I'd marry you in a heartbeat.
I adore a woman who shows respect for her man's cum and cock by not only swallowing his precious load, but also cleaning his cock with your slut mouth is admirable, even moreso when you look him straight in his eyes whilst cleaning.
You are a very good girl.
I would be honoured to put my cock in your beautiful slut mouth, blow my load for you, watch you swallow it then clean my cock and say Thank you for the privilege of having my cum to swallow for your vitality and health.
Well done.

Reactions: whitewife696969 and ckc
JasminH said:
I was a virgin when I got married. One of the first things my husband taught me was that if a man cums in my mouth that I am to swallow every drop
so very tru

JasminH said:
every and all drops so to speak.....so luv the taste