• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Is my hubby's penis too small

• Thread starterkarenwf2007
  • Start date
karenwf2007 said:
Acording to recent surveys 6" is average

Do you want sum above average luving?

Try a BBC

Hi Karen, my advice is to try a BBC, I had the same problem and lived with it for years. After getting on this site and reading some of the postings , I got my self a beautiful BBC and have never looked back Believe once you try one , you will not go back. I love my hubby but when it comes to fucking baby go black. Hope this helps you, love & kisses Maggie:)

Some guys have a "warmup stick", but you are being short-changed, and you desire ADEQUATE FRICTION. His foreplay licking between your thighs probably needs an overhaul at the same time.

Ask him if he has a couple of mates with much more cockpower, and if he has to bring them home for a "fitting". It will difficult for him to deny his mates the right to bang you often once you get to these "get-togethers" - but the day will come when you pick up your own boyfriends, and the "sparks can fly" as the chemistry builds from your own choices.

In the days when divorce was not permitted, marriage was all about cocks trying to get wives pregnant. If the guy was impotent, it was gounds for divorce. A short cock less than 2.5 inches also allowed divorce.

Lesbians couldn't get each other pregnant, so marriage was disallowed.
New Brides felt the pressure to produce a baby son in the first two years of marriage as a heir.

Saw on another website that a survey of several hundred Priests and Nuns, 62% of Priests admitted being sexually active, whilst 39% of Nuns admitted they were too. This is bodice-lifting stuff, because Nuns are married to God in a marriage ceremony and wear his ring. This is a lot of adultery going on, so I wonder if God (being a loving person) just "forgives them immediately".

Karen, I don't know how you feel about doing anal sex but he has the perfect tool for that. It will feel big back there. Yes he is a bit smaller then average but good skills can help with that. A big cock does no good if used incorrectly either. How are his oral skills? my current GF was married to a selfish asshole with a 4 1/2 inch dick. He would complain his tounge was tired, lol. I am only 6" but pretty thick and yes she will say size does matter, too small and it wont feel as good as it could too large can be painful and hard to handle at times. It's been my experence over the years from the woman I have known that they do like to try on a big one, but may not want to have to handle it every day. Good luck you deserve a good sex life and your husband or BF should be making sure your satisfied if it means eating you before and after so be it.

WOW !!! you are lovely . you need some big thick cock , like my very sexy hot wife . she has a new lover we found him on CL he has a nice thick cock about 2 1/2'' 3''across and she is learning to take it all . she say's he fucks like a machine

why don't you measure his cock?most women like average which is 5.5-6Where are you from?Would you be interested in hooking up?I have a bigger cock.I'm 21yo from Brooklyn.

his cock is about the same size has mine and its to small for my wife to enjoy. as stated above i to bleive it is time to put him in panties and cuck him. you both will be much happier once you do.

Only you can decide

karenwf2007 said:
I barely feel his penis inside, and lakely I have a hard time having an orgasm. In the other hand, when I used one of my dildos I feel more pleassure and cum easely. I wonder, if his penis is too small for me and if size really matters. I am going to post some pictures of his penis. I hope you could share some insightful information on how to enhance my sex life. :(

It seems your husband has allowed you to measure, photograph, and post pictures of both of you. You certainly are the type of woman many men would want to belong too. At this point a frank discussion between the two of you is needed. Sex is not everything, but it is important, and you are not satisfied. You have three options, learn to live with it, take outside lovers, devorce and find someone suitable. Some men do not mind being cucked, even enjoy it, others are not strong enough emotionally to enter a cuck relationship. If you do become a cuck couple, things will never be the same, but I have a feeling you already have or will. You have not said much about your husband, but if he has bisexual tendancies he will think it is heaven, if not hell.

Attachments

• notthisway.jpg
    notthisway.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 257
  • 100_1628.jpg
    100_1628.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 237
  • 4135968390_995304a9a5_m.jpg
    4135968390_995304a9a5_m.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 226
  • heaven.jpg
    heaven.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 264
  • HubbyUndressWife4BBC.jpg
    HubbyUndressWife4BBC.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 218
I have found that most women don't "cum" through penetration, as much as through stimulation of the clitoris. Your husband has one "organ" that is probably as big as most other fellows', and that is his TONGUE!

A guy with a talented tongue can eat a woman's pussy until she goes screaming into an orgasm, whether she decides to or not. Many women, if given the choice of being fucked by a guy with a really big dick, or being eaten by a guy who puts her pleasure first, will take the latter.

Son of John said:
A guy with a talented tongue can eat a woman's pussy until she goes screaming into an orgasm, whether she decides to or not. Many women, if given the choice of being fucked by a guy with a really big dick, or being eaten by a guy who puts her pleasure first, will take the latter.

Of course, being eaten by a guy with a talented tongue, while she's being fucked by a guy with a really big dick, is the best of both worlds. :p

karenwf2007 said:
another pic

I would love to fuck your wife while you watched.

Attachments

• mmf-p1-1.jpg
    mmf-p1-1.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 77
karenwf2007 said:
I barely feel his penis inside, and lakely I have a hard time having an orgasm. In the other hand, when I used one of my dildos I feel more pleassure and cum easely. I wonder, if his penis is too small for me and if size really matters. I am going to post some pictures of his penis. I hope you could share some insightful information on how to enhance my sex life. :(
your husbands dick is too small.. You need a real dick. Do you want a big black dick to fuck your pussy so you can be satisfied?

Users who are viewing this thread