• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Is it okay to masturbate everyday?

Kasengasem

New around here...
M.V.P!
Beloved Member
Hi guys i’ve been masturbate 2 times or more everyday in this past couple month is it safe or note?
Or am i just a horny fucker looking for sexslave.
The temptation to not cum is just hard for me.

Honestly, I've wondered about that too. Because I jerk off pretty hard, too. Probably at least five or six times a week for a couple of years now. Ever since I got hooked on the old hentai. Something like this tamil sex video. I just can't help myself. And my life seems to be going pretty well, work, friends, vacations. I don't know. Well, since they say it's normal, I don't have to worry about it !)

Last edited:
Consider this your cock has a max amount of times u can get hard eventually it will stop the more u jack off the less boners in the future use your younger years to fuck as your elder years mabey not as much

please jerk off to my wifes pic , let us know when you do .

post_A_001.jpg.png

Hi guys i’ve been masturbate 2 times or more everyday in this past couple month is it safe or note?
Or am i just a horny fucker looking for sexslave.
The temptation to not cum is just hard for me.
it´s a sin, your soul is in danger :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back