• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Interracial Excitment??????????????????????

• Thread starterDonald N Jill
  • Start date
D

Donald N Jill

I am 40 jill my wife is 38 we have 3 kids ,We have talked about spicing up our boring marriage by letting my wife date other men .I am in the process of persuading my wife to take black lovers as I am a voyeur and would love to watch her having sex with other black men .It is more diffcult than I thought if anyone has any advice please let me know .Me and my wife have never done any thing like this .Thanks Donald

Hello welcome you want to make sure that you both are ready for this or it plain won't work. Talk it out real well between you and you might try some swinging before you turn that lovely wife of yours loose and make sure this is what you really want to do. Know the person you are gonna have a sexual relation with and make sure it is safe. Make sure it isn't just a voyeur thing for you and Jill wants to play to also. I would play if I were closer nice looking lady.

I don't agree with the theory that most "attached" women, even though they are more emotionally wired than men, will form an emotional attachment to a sex partner who is not their mate. But I do agree that out of town play is a good idea to start as it would help with the nervousness and comfort factor.

Not been my experience but I'm not saying it never happens as I'm sure it does. I just think it's likely rather rare.

Last edited by a moderator:
thawks said:
Just keep in mind, women are not wired like us men. Most will develop a emotional attraction as well as physical to a lover and if they are in the same town, have time on their hands and access to each other you might be getting more than you bargained for. Mule gives very good advise, I would suggest having a lover for her out of town, a couple of hours at least to start with till you guys really get to talk about how you feel afterward. BTW, if possible, doubt you could find a better guy than Mule. Maybe you should fly him in, probable a lot warmer their then where he is at right now.

Thank You Thawks yes warmer there is true I could fly myself there for her she is a hot one my friend.

thawks youre insight comes from actually understanding MOST woman. i cant tell you how many married woman i talk to who are shocked, pissed, hurt, etc when hubby first tells them of his "white boy fantasy" as i refer to it (meaning he wants to see her take a lover, usually black male). the majority of woman are raised to be committed too, and marry 1 husband. So any kind of extracurricular sex is viewed as adultury in their minds, and it takes many a long time to come around to the idea, no matter how many other benefits they may or may not see. Woman care far more than men do about the emotional bond with their sexual partner. its another reason that a woman with a submissive nature is more open to be seduced and then dominated, even possibly owned.

Users who are viewing this thread