Interracial Dating

• Thread startersean_at_bu
  • Start date

sean_at_bu

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 23, 2007
you see it more and more. These girls know what they want.

Attachments

• bnw0026.jpg
    bnw0026.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 919
  • bnw0028.jpg
    bnw0028.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 757
  • bnw0029.jpg
    bnw0029.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 908
a few more starting young

hope you like

Attachments

• bnw0058.jpg
    bnw0058.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 997
  • bnw0049.jpg
    bnw0049.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 1,367
  • bnw0045.jpg
    bnw0045.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 566
they are getting what they need for sure

over and over

Attachments

• bnw0072.jpg
    bnw0072.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 1,105
  • bnw0067.jpg
    bnw0067.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 1,013
  • bnw0059.jpg
    bnw0059.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 804
Hi Sean, thank you for sharing your pics with the rest of us. We all appreciate your efforts. The lady in the black dress shows that this is becoming the trend among parts of the IR dating crowd. I am so very glad that more of these photos are making their way into the public purvey. Class is for everybody.

--Kaitlyn--

Last edited by a moderator:
Another

I'm glad you like them. Here is another of the same girl in the dress I believe.

Attachments

• bnw0066.jpg
    bnw0066.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 1,482
a few more

white girls all dressed up for their black boyfriends

Attachments

• bnw0074.jpg
    bnw0074.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 942
  • bnw0161.jpg
    bnw0161.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 1,047
  • bnw0163.jpg
    bnw0163.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 882
  • bnw0070.jpg
    bnw0070.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 1,097
there is no doubt you see more of it....I was just telling a group of frat type corporate white guys this the other day...that for your white women this decade will be the decade of white girls turn at bbc...no denying it....some were pissed at me saying this..some thought it was true...and one said his daughter date black kid but to him it wasnt about race...I told em this is not your grandfather era anymore....either they gonna get it openly or they gonna get it discreet...but white girls gonna get some bbc

you seemt o be right - it's THE thing to do now

Vagination said:
1.) It's funny how most of them are ugly white trash.

2.) How do you know they're dating and not just posing with each other?

Logic escapes racist people like Blacklexus.

How often do you see a white guy go up to a group of Asian guys and mockingly say that Asian girls are going to be getting some white dick, this is a new era, and you guys aren't going to be able to do anything about it?

Answer: It doesn't happen.

Do you think your average white guy runs around proud that some other white guy bangs Asian girls? Do you think the average white guy runs around with a smirk on his face because of some other white guys doings?

Nope, it doesn't happen. It sounds pretty fucking gay if you ask me.

Person 27 said:
Logic escapes racist people like Blacklexus.

How often do you see a white guy go up to a group of Asian guys and mockingly say that Asian girls are going to be getting some white dick, this is a new era, and you guys aren't going to be able to do anything about it?

Answer: It doesn't happen.

Do you think your average white guy runs around proud that some other white guy bangs Asian girls? Do you think the average white guy runs around with a smirk on his face because of some other white guys doings?

Nope, it doesn't happen. It sounds pretty fucking gay if you ask me.

I completely agree. Then again though, we shouldn't stop these morons from fantasizing about the most the ridiculously false ideas. :cool:

didn't mean to start a race debate here....this is pure fantasy. No offense to anyone.

Very cute pics, but does anyone have bump n grind or freak dancing pics from clubs etc.

some new ones

hope you like

Attachments

• 448772_4.jpg
    448772_4.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 469
  • 448834_3.jpg
    448834_3.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 587
  • bnw0052.jpg
    bnw0052.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 772
Vagination said:
1.) It's funny how most of them are ugly white trash.

2.) How do you know they're dating and not just posing with each other?

Probably I shouldn't respond to a troll, but this post is beyond the pale.

1) Not true. The girls aren't ugly, not white trash.

2) Several of the girls are dressed in formal/prom gowns and are attending private functions that lots of their friends will also be attending. For things to have progressed to this point, there's a good chance that most, if not all, of the couples are fucking--whether you like it or not.:whatever:

Please post more, Sean.

a few new ones

hope you like

Attachments

• bnw0034.jpg
    bnw0034.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 383
  • bnw0015.jpg
    bnw0015.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 589
  • bnw0013.jpg
    bnw0013.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 687
love the girl giving the finger.

how about this little white girl

damn id like to see her go black

Attachments

• 29843_616528934493_58217896_34908832_122626_n.jpg
    29843_616528934493_58217896_34908832_122626_n.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 679
All said in ONE word!

Vagination said:
I completely agree. Then again though, we shouldn't stop these morons from fantasizing about the most the ridiculously false ideas. :cool:

You've sized it up remarkably well in ONE word. "MORONS"! Funny how they PULL the "R" card the Micro-second ANYONE, Black OR white, doesn't agree with them. Some of us Black males have IQ's above 5 and live in the Real world! You got it all with that ONE lil word : MORONS! Perfectly stated!

This my wife getting ready for her 1st black date. She was 50 in this pic. He picked her up at the motel, carried her out to eat and then to a black swing club. He told me she was very nervous at first but after having a drink while waiting to eat and then dancing and drinking at the club she was anything but nervous. He told me she gave him a blowjob in the parking lot before they left the club and swallowed which she never did for me. Then he carried her to his apartment for the night. He brought her back to the motel the next morning around lunch and he told me she kept him up all night. They went out several times after that and usually always were out overnite.

Rock

Attachments

• l5.jpg
    l5.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 729
They are a very good looking couple, for sure. In the first picture where both are standing, his hand resting right on top of her butt....in this one, her hand looks like she may very well be holding onto something 'nice', too. While i like to be in public with my Black Man, and openly touched by Him, this quite sexually they both are showing is very HOT too.
kisses and licks to all the handsome Black Bulls here.
catt