• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

In the front yard...

bcg321 said:
I haven't gotten any pics yet but she was weeding again last week while i was not home. I got home just as she finished and walked inside to a carton of eggs on the counter. I asked what they were for and she said that while she was weeding our new neighbor came over and brought eggs as a "reverse" welcome gift. I was like seriously?!?! What guy brings eggs as a gift? She said she thought it was nice and they talked for a while before she brought them in. I've seen the guy probably a half dozen times since he moved in and other than a wave, I've never talked to him. I told her that and she actually asked why I thought he would bring them now. I asked her directly if she was wearing another tank top while weeding and she said she was. I said "There's your answer." She blushed and was a little defensive about it but I think she knew too. I'll try to get a strategic pic since she's not done with the yard yet.

You should take re-enactment pictures to satisfy our desires but to avoid the neighbors catching on. Maybe do them in the back yard, so nobody sees and it all still seems like an accident.

Easy enough. Just have her wear the same clothes and same poses, then drive down the street in your car and slowly drive past, maybe even stop for a second and shoot a few pics. Then pull in the driveway or wherever you park. Since you live there nobody will even think twice. And to be honest, who cares? If it was me I would just walk out there with my camera and snap a few pics while nobody's looking.

Looking forward to a pic! Sounds things are getting hotter and hotter! Are the boys still having a peek or two? Is your wife walking around nude in front of eth windows now?

bcg123: Any updates? Its been a while

She should consider community weeding

I remember that there was an ad sign in a neighbor's yard for James Ford landscaping. That was the proper name for the character 'Sawyer' on the television series LOST. What woman would not want to sit out and watch Sawyer trim her bush?

Well....got a quick one before she looked up and asked what i was doing. This tank top was a bit tighter than the last so you can't see as far down, this is from the sidewalk where the neighbors and kids got their view.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eamdaniel
You should definetly be honest and upfront with her and tell her you get excitement from the other people looking at her.

Thanks for the update and picture. Let us know how things progress. I would love to hear how some of the neighbourhood boys have had a feel of your wife or more!

BCG123: Any updates? You seem to have gone quiet

Here are some pics my partner took of me gardening in the back yard. Hope you enjoy (just as our neighbors do) ;) Gardening1.jpgGardening2.jpgGardening3.jpgGardening4.jpg
Gardening1.jpg Gardening2.jpg Gardening3.jpg Gardening4.jpg

Reactions: moltenneeds and Eamdaniel
very nice milfmaid,what happened with bcd would love to hear a update

Great pics! I am loving those titties being given some air to breath :)

Love gardening action.

Very Hottt

milfmaid said:
Here are some pics my partner took of me gardening in the back yard. Hope you enjoy (just as our neighbors do). ;)

Thank you for posting your seductively-gorgeous gardening pics, Ms. Milfmaid — especially the last one, which shows your large, voluptuous pussy well-displayed by your tight short-shorts, and your saliciously-beautiful big tits, breathing freely (as noted by Beacontree) in the outside air as your nipples peek out from your low-cut top.

Users who are viewing this thread