• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

In lust with my wife...and enjoying the attention she gets.

• Thread starterHoyt
  • Start date

Hoyt

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 30, 2006
Wife is nearing 40 and concerned about her looks even though that I make sure she knows how hot she is.

I think she needs some 3rd party validation.

We've never done any type of swinging or anything, although I've sometimes fanatsized about seeing her in action. I don't know if she'd go for it, though.

I could use some ideas as to how to get her some safe male attention that would prove her hottness.

Here is a recent pic of her showing off a new bikini:

Attachments

• new suit (268 x 566).jpg
    new suit (268 x 566).jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 1,585
Here's a pic from a weekend a year ago.

Attachments

• a1 (367 x 600).jpg
    a1 (367 x 600).jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 671
she had been teasing me all day in that outfit

don't think I've ever had an all day erection like I did that day

Attachments

• a2prime (366 x 600).jpg
    a2prime (366 x 600).jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 538
She said we had to get back downstairs to the party....I said hell no...not until I get some relief.

She started taking stuff off...still teasing me.

Attachments

• a5 (357 x 600).jpg
    a5 (357 x 600).jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 832
I distinctly remember her turing around and asking how she looked.

I could feel precum oozing out of my pecker...knowing that I was going to get a shot at what I'd been bumping up against and staring at all day.

Attachments

• a4 (404 x 600).jpg
    a4 (404 x 600).jpg
    40 KB · Views: 1,012
I hate having to apoligize to her for nutting so quick almost all the time. Bitch just kills me with her hotness. I try to explain but it sounds like feeble bullshit.

Attachments

• a6 flirting (302 x 600).jpg
    a6 flirting (302 x 600).jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 1,667
forgot this one...oops.

Attachments

• a3 (299 x 600).jpg
    a3 (299 x 600).jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 528
Holy Mackerel

Hoyt look what she does to you after all this time. Thats your answer friend, what she does for you she does for all of us. Except fuck us , she gets sexy,makes our dicks hard and goes on. You want her to fuck other men she knows you do and with that said She Should Do It. The joy and pleasure of a hot wife are untold as there is no way to word it. Be hot little woman and make hubby happy and proud you will be craved by all who see you. The white panty beaver shot almost busted my nuts. Thanks and let me say you are eating pussy little lady. What in the Hell are you waiting for. You could have got screwed at that party. You would now be a HOT WIFE.:p:p:p:p okdeacon

Hi Hoyt

Your wife is nearing 40 and concerned about her looks?
Take her once to a nude beach, let her look around and she will be convinced that she is has no reason to be concerned about her looks. She gets you charged, she will get all other men hard. After all, besides her good looks, she has what every guy is getting in trouble over.

give us more of her

she is very hot i would bend her over lick her and stuff that pussy with my thick 8 inch while you watch and jack.

Attachments

• big cock2.jpg
    big cock2.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 314
Hot wife!

Hot damn, Hoyt!

She's hot! I love that hair color and body style. I bet she has the hot squeeze box to go along with the total package. You are soooo lucky.

Some sexy tats and piercings would be the only thing that I would recommend to enhance the "package". Congratulations!

all women want to sleep with other men

the key is to make her feel its all for you. Women like to have an excuse for their behaivior. They want other cock of course, once you press her and tell her it would please you there is the excuse she needs. Then she can fuck others and tell herself shes doing it for you when she wanted it all along

Preciate it guys.

I'm gonna set up a gettaway soon...for the weekend and really try to get her into some fun situations.

What if she did do it with someone else? All the nicer for you! You might evel enjoy watching. I wish I had a shot at that lovely pussy. I'd let her know how hot she is.

a little nervous about facial pics at this time.

Nice wife but not sex enough yet

It's a start... she looks shy but she isn't. She looks dull but she isn't. Buy her some sexy stuff, ask her use make up and ask her to really ****** herself! She should play with her toys while you stimulate her fantasy by telling her that she will be banged by some well hung studs that will use all holes in her body... Be sure she will seduce the camera whith her horny looks...
So less static and more dynamic ... at least if she wants to get layed!!!

Get that slut to West MI so she can be fuck by a real white man --- 8 inches and thick. Boelcke91@yah

Better yet Hoyt, have that hot bitch email mepic's and vidoeo.

Users who are viewing this thread