• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

In depth report into white women tourists searching for the Big Bamboo

• Thread starterBLACKDICKjealous
  • Start date
It makes no sense that women would spend thousands of dollars to travel thousands of miles primarily to have sex with a black man. If the primary reason for the trip was the exotic location I could believe it but there are millions of black men here and abroad that can fulfill whatever fantasies we have. I believe it happens but the tone of the story implies there are thousands of women going to Jamaica every year just to have sex with the men there - I suspect hundreds would be closer to the truth. I hope I'm not stepping on anyone's fantasy here but that article seems a bit over the top for me. We don't have to travel very far to get what we want because it's right here.

"What's good for the Goose"

Boy, I look a this site as a good time, and found this serioujs stuff. Here is my "take."

Here in the US, we see ads that say "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, " the idea being that you can do what you like within the law and know that when you go home, whatever you did would not follow you home.

Men here can pick and choose their female companions on any number of web sites and so long as they pay for it, it is private, though sometimes dangerous. I suspect that is harder to do but not impossible for women "at home.". The problem is that "here"is home and the women do not want to be seen with whomever they choose, of whatever race. It creates a vulnerabilty that is not there in the Jamaican scenario. But unless the woman can rationalize that it is just sex, (as some in the article can) and not romance with a man who cares about you. The Jamaican culture, if what the local women say is true, demonstrates that these guys are probably terrible choices as partners for anything but the sex. They are desperate and who can rationally blame them. They do not respect women regardless of race. But if that is understood by the women, so what? On this website there is an undercurrent of people using each other and who cares? Go for whatever makes you happy. The ladies on vacation in Jamaica are doing the same, if they keep their wits about them.

The article demonstrates that if a woman can get what she wants and treats the guy she chooses properly, she can have a good time and not take it home with her. In that respect, the threat of AIDS menas that such a woman who doesn't insist on condom use is really either thinking only with her pussy or is a thrill seeker.

Go for it ladies, but be careful!

"What's good for the Goose"

Boy, I look a this site as a good time, and found this serioujs stuff. Here is my "take."

Here in the US, we see ads that say "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, " the idea being that you can do what you like within the law and know that when you go home, whatever you did would not follow you home.

Men here can pick and choose their female companions on any number of web sites and so long as they pay for it, it is private, though sometimes dangerous. I suspect that is harder to do but not impossible for women "at home.". The problem is that "here"is home and the women do not want to be seen with whomever they choose, of whatever race. It creates a vulnerabilty that is not there in the Jamaican scenario. But unless the woman can rationalize that it is just sex, (as some in the article can) and not romance with a man who cares about you. The Jamaican culture, if what the local women say is true, demonstrates that these guys are probably terrible choices as partners for anything but the sex. They are desperate and who can rationally blame them. They do not respect women regardless of race. But if that is understood by the women, so what? On this website there is an undercurrent of people using each other and who cares? Go for whatever makes you happy. The ladies on vacation in Jamaica are doing the same, if they keep their wits about them.

The article demonstrates that if a woman can get what she wants and treats the guy she chooses properly, she can have a good time and not take it home with her. In that respect, the threat of AIDS menas that such a woman who doesn't insist on condom use is really either thinking only with her pussy or is a thrill seeker.

Go for it ladies, but be careful!

this is too funny

ha ha ha ha ha

white women going to jamaica to find a brother to fuck, ha ha ha ha

did you read the story, the girls are fat old and desperate to find a young guy with a good body; something they cant find at home because they are fat and old

ha ha ha ha ha

just proves my point 99% of women who want blk guys are desperate because the only white men they can get are also fat and old limp dick guys happy that a girl is giving them the time of day.

Oh sure there are a few hot girls into this but out of 300 million people in America your sure to find a few weirdo’s.

So to all you brothers out there who think your so superior than whites because you fuck a few fat old white women ha ha ha haha

oh by the way i went to jamica and all the sisters were all over my shit and yes i did fuck a few of them because just like the article said the men in jamaica are lazy and jerks who suck in bed

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

I think this is bullshit because I think white woman don't spend money to travel the world to get fucked. As for bluekid there with his comment on Black guys as black man I don't think of myself better then a white man and also I think that most of the women that do have sex with black men are heavy set maybe old and alot of skanks. I did not say all white women. I agree with Cyndie here that if they want it they can find it at home. Also money wise I don't think there are alot of women spending money on airfare to fly around looking for cock.

I think it's probably a fairly accurate story. There are many older women with money that travel in search of a little romance. It's much easier to do these types of "things" away from home. Many people become a completely different person when they no longer have to keep up "appearances".

But you have to be struck by the complete sadness in the lives of all involved. The women seem to be mainly old, fat and ugly. They are desperate for some form of attention and affection. The men are desperate to escape their impoverished lives.
In the end it really doesn't seem to have very much to do with sex, or lust.
None of this is really like the fantasy many on this site would like it to be.

it sounds like a little boy whinning to me probley because he cann't have a gril of his own, as far as what he was talking about i think that there are some cpls and women that take the oppertuney when they are on vac. in any local just my two cents worth lol

eve eve eve i feel sorry for you

so eve, you really think that because hedi klum went blk that this is an every day thing than your wrong. yea shes hot and white but hes a millionaire, like 80 million thats hardly saying "see theres a fine wht women with a blk guy."

and for the statement its "on tv alot" OMG are you serious, so now hollyweird is now representing normal ? you got to be kidding me

hey its fine that you cant get over the hang up you have with your husband, but to think blk men are superior (which was my main point) shows how silly you really are. why because you put an ad for a man with a big cock to come fuck your pussy with no obligations to buy you things or date you. A one night stand, oh course your going to be treated like a slut and get the shit fucked out of you. Why don’t you ask that mans women how he treats her im sure its not the same way hes treating you

blk men superior –that might be the most racist thing I ever heard. but since you’re a hollyweird elite liberal its not really racist its it?

well you are right they are superior at being
lazy
druggies
getting hiv/aids/std’s
getting women pregnant and taking off because their not real men
collecting welfare
getting shot by others
going to prison
spending a life blaming others for their own problems

I could go on all day but I don’t want to upset your twisted views

does the above make me a racist? or are you a racist, I guess its in the eyes of the beholder

and as for the lame loser 50’s culp. who claims a weak little white boy who cant get a women anyways ha ha ha I haven’t had a good laugh in a long time.

Why don’t you check yourself, I don’t know what your deal is but unless you divorce your white husband (this goes to you eve as well) and go marry a blk guy just stop, all your doing is treating the blks like sex objects and superior beings, there just there for the color of their skin or their cock’s. You don’t really want to be with one YOU JUST WANT TO USE ONE LIKE A TOY

is that racist? maybe

so shut the hell up all I said in my previous replay was what the article said, (old fat ugly etc) and yes it is true that most girls who go with blk’s (past a phase thing) are old fat and ugly.. don’t shoot the messenger

This same theme is dealt with, realistically I think, in the film, Heading South.

I did a very quick research in the web and I found this link (http://www.guardian.co.uk/weekend/story/0,,995246,00.html) of The Guardian that shows that the article posted by Blackdickjealous is real. Anyway I watched more than once on TV shows like "Naked Wild on" (E!) stories about white women travelling to Jamaica or other Caribean country to have sex with the "natives" (black men). And these women were not fat or ugly as some people says, all way around, they´re very hot chicks.

you just need to go to Caribean/Africa to see it as against wonder if others are telling the truth.

Last edited by a moderator:
CyndiE said:
It makes no sense that women would spend thousands of dollars to travel thousands of miles primarily to have sex with a black man. If the primary reason for the trip was the exotic location I could believe it but there are millions of black men here and abroad that can fulfill whatever fantasies we have. I believe it happens but the tone of the story implies there are thousands of women going to Jamaica every year just to have sex with the men there - I suspect hundreds would be closer to the truth. I hope I'm not stepping on anyone's fantasy here but that article seems a bit over the top for me. We don't have to travel very far to get what we want because it's right here.

At first i thought the same thing,about how white women wouldnt need to venture all the way to jamaica for sex with black men;but then i read the article and realized that alot of them indeed have to.The article said that most of the women that go there are either old,overweight,unattractive,or all 3.They interviewed a white women who prefers black men,and she said that back home in the west,that because she is fat and unattractive she has to settle for black guys like her (fat,unattractvie).But when she goes to jamaica...she has alot more guys to pick from (since the majority are poor and need the attention of white tourist for sex for money and etc)

This is somewhat true.If you see a fat,unattractive white woman with a black man out here int he west,its HIGHLY likely that the black man is unattractive as well.

lewis in Vegas

CyndiE said:

Cyndie,,,, I agree with you 100% and want it your way, I see and lust for white women I see everyday, and it hurts my heart for the ones I want a relationship with and my cock for the ones that want some black cock, but will travel thousands of miles for it and I am close by and will.
The reason, I believe some many white women travel so far away for black cock, is because there is less of a chance of their friends and family finding out. It amazing ain't it,,,,,I am a very discreet guy, so I would love to find one of those fine white women(that travel), make her feel comfortable, safe, and secure with our secret, so she doesn't have to travel thousand of mile,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but I guess the fear of discovery of love of black cock is stronger that either of us imagine., take for instance right here,,,,,,,,I can't begin to tell how many white women/couple have started communications with me lasting 1-12 months and never get the courage for us to get together. I presently have about 4 white women/couples that are stringing me along because they are affraid, these are the one that I believe will travel far away to finally get her done.

Looks like this has stirred up some thought-provoking debate for those that have read my article - and also raised the heckles of a particularly nasty cockroach which has crawled out from under a stone (makes you wonder why he's a member of a forum like this???).

Long live informed debate.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will never understand people who join this site simply to bash others who are into the lifestyle. People have preferences, get over it!!
The Black men are superior hype doesn't bother me the way it obviously affects certain white men, ( maybe b/c I'm black), but why join DC and get freaked by it? Grow up, thebulekid, or better yet, just go away....
Your overt hostility and anger only reveals the depths of your own sexual insecurities, almost as if you truly suspect deep down that Black men may be superior. Not my opinion per se, but damn, why are you so heated if you don't believe it? As I said before, if the entire IR thing doesn't work for you, cool.

So why are you here?

I am sure it happens but to suggest it's a prominent occurence is inaccurate. Like most have said, most women or couples are not going to shell out the money to visit an exotic (and often foreign) location just to get bbc when they can do so in their own backyard. Now it takes place often at Hedo but those are cases of couples vacationing anyway and not specifically going for that sole purpose.

It's happening in Kenya now too:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21976983/

Interestingly enough, lots of the local black men hate it and see it as just another form of exploitation, as bad as all the rich white guys trolling for underage African girls.

I know it doesn't get mentioned much here, with the WF/BM focus of the site, but I lived in Kenya for several years, and there was no shortage of white dudes after young black women.

If you're white and have a little bit of cash, you can get laid all day long. Funny to see how it goes both ways. It was really odd, because there really isn't a huge white guy black girl scene in the States(that I know of), but in a lot of those African countries very pretty black girls will be all over you if you're a presentable looking whtie dude with decent prospects.

big stinky 9 wow your smart

big stinky
you can give it but cant take it, what are you 12 years old you cry baby. sure you have no problem saying wht men suck and are less human than blk but the sec. someone said something critical of a blk person watch out your feelings are hurt.

why dont you call jessie or al you tool

and as for eve all i said was most not ALL or ONLY like you mis read

so lay off it

if you have a problem that i think most women are in thir later years or a little overweight than thats your problem

Recent articles about women going to Kenya from Europe support the phenomenon as being real and quite prevalent. Being anonymous, taking your pick of men, there are a lot of reasons that women might do it. Lots of people don't want to do things in their own backyard. It's a big world with lots of people. A very small percentage would amount to thousands,lol!
I'm constantly amazed when people deny others would do something simply because they wouldn't do it themselves or it's not something they've seen in their own sphere of contacts. The intolerance and lack of acceptance of differing viewpoints and/or pursuits by some in the lifestyle is amazing to me considering that is what the lifestyle is all about!

hubbylickscum said:
I did a very quick research in the web and I found this link (http://www.guardian.co.uk/weekend/story/0,,995246,00.html) of The Guardian that shows that the article posted by Blackdickjealous is real. Anyway I watched more than once on TV shows like "Naked Wild on" (E!) stories about white women travelling to Jamaica or other Caribean country to have sex with the "natives" (black men). And these women were not fat or ugly as some people says, all way around, they´re very hot chicks.

The ones I saw in Kenya were not what you would describe as "hot." They were primarily older white women in their late forties and fifties.

As someone mentioned before, if they were super-attractive, black guys at home would be hitting on them. They travel to places like Kenya because they can deal with very poor young men who care more about their money than their looks. It's basically ************. They are definitely not well regarded by most of the black men there. The ones who weren't involved in the "scene" thought it was just another way that rich whites were exploiting their nation. The article above goes into it a little bit, some restaurants will refuse service to couples like that, and they get weird looks in the streets. One of the secretaries where I worked actually dumped her black boyfriend because he was involved with a foreign white woman who would shower him with money and gifts. It's definitely not a fun or sexy phenomenon, it was rather sad actually. The white women definitely have the power in those kinds of relationships.

That's just my two cents from spending a few years there.

The situation is probably different somewhere like Jamaica where lots of younger people are there for tourism and such. The spectrum of white girls you'll find in a Jamaican resort is probably much broader.

bigstink9 said:
I will never understand people who join this site simply to bash others who are into the lifestyle. People have preferences, get over it!!
The Black men are superior hype doesn't bother me the way it obviously affects certain white men, ( maybe b/c I'm black), but why join DC and get freaked by it? Grow up, thebulekid, or better yet, just go away....
Your overt hostility and anger only reveals the depths of your own sexual insecurities, almost as if you truly suspect deep down that Black men may be superior. Not my opinion per se, but damn, why are you so heated if you don't believe it? As I said before, if the entire IR thing doesn't work for you, cool.

So why are you here?

There are plenty of scenes where a white dude would have an advantage over a black dude bringing in the ladies. Shit, lots of the Asian chicks I knew in high school swooned over white guys. Have a little self-confidence.

Lots of the white dudes I worked with in Africa got more play than I did with the locals. They saw me as just another black dude in a city full of black dudes, but lots of African women see white guys as a ticket to security and a loving relationship in a nice country, a good lifestyle for your kids, etc. In spite of this, you don't see me furiously posting on white message boards because a few black chicks thought foreign white dudes were "superior".

I really don't get where all the hate comes from.
Surveys still show that most women still date within their own race, although interracial marriages are increasing, so why is the fact that certain segment of white chicks prefer black dudes so threatening to white guys?

Take a chill pill, thebulekid, life's too short to hate.

Users who are viewing this thread