• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Images from a true cuckoldress

• Thread starterJinxypie
  • Start date
694fun said:
...taking that BBC doggy style with your eyes rolled back in your head

That's how it should be, right? ;)
Trying to find another black bull in my area. The current one can't cum to see me as often anymore...

Very hot, lmk if u ever make it out to Las Vegas ;)

not bad

would love to see less lingerie shots and more interracial sex in the bedroom JinxyPie

Nice!!!wana screwyou with my 10" BBc u will luv it

Hot as hell! Biggest gangbang you have tried?

Last edited by a moderator:
Will, we don't mind them spamming if they post plenty of good stuff like this one from the girls running their own sites. We just don't want a bunch of stuff from big commercial paysite operators (blacksonblondes etc). They don't need our help lol... this girl is good to go.

dig420 said:
Will, we don't mind them spamming if they post plenty of good stuff like this one from the girls running their own sites. We just don't want a bunch of stuff from big commercial paysite operators (blacksonblondes etc). They don't need our help lol... this girl is good to go.

...so I'm ok?? I don't want to break any rules or upset anyone. :confused:

Gorgeous! ..... and the owner's opinion SUCKS! :)

Very Hot! Have you considered getting bred by blacks?

Taken outside this evening...
IMG_1979.jpg

don't you just love coming home from work and getting comfortable? haha...

Nice stuff...you are definitely a looker

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread