• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

itsanoone

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Hi all. I started doing a few tributes for people a couple of months ago and I'm really getting into it. I'd love to expand the amount and range of women to make me hard and stroke my cock to and thought the best way of doing that would be to post here. Easiest to message me direct with what you'd like so I can keep track but you can post here if you'd rather. I will keep everything private (unless requested and then I can consider posting openly). I really hope to get some good responses and hope you enjoy my cock/cum all over your girl

Tribute the wife!?
Here are some

20230901_171759079~3.jpg 20230901_171500910.jpg 20230901_171402083.jpg

Loving tributing all these. Not had a proper chance to play properly yet but I will cover some of these gorgeous ladies very soon and post the results. For now, I hope those who I have tributed so far enjoy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back