• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I'm new to this....

• Thread starterVictoria
  • Start date
Victoria said:
wow....

......not sure if you're noticing my manicure is the first thing I would of anticipated.... but thank you... (fyi.... I'm 'natural' now....)

;-)

xoxo
Victoria

haha....notice I did add the word "too" in regards to the manicure.

But to confirm what you would have anticipated, I must admit that the first ...how did KA say it?... 'assets'...yes, the first 'asset' I noticed was the firm round derriere...especially the nice opening at the apex of your inner thighs that gives a hint of the treasure hidden there. (oh lucky KA and Sage!)

(and fyi - I much prefer the natural look....I just think your hands show that you take care of yourself and have some pride in your appearance. I suspect that you would look great in whatever style you chose - from clothes to hair to nails...the entire package is beautiful.)

K_A said:
I can hardly believe it, but Victoria has relented to have her pic posted.

Not as erotic as STB's recent shot of Sue, very hot! But a good view of one her many fine assets.

Enjoy

wow... stunningly beautiful

blushing and asking.....

blushing..... thank you.....

Victoria
xoxo

both Sage and KA want me to post a photo that KA took of Sage and I????? it's a big step....

Victoria said:
blushing..... thank you.....

Victoria
xoxo

both Sage and KA want me to post a photo that KA took of Sage and I????? it's a big step....

Ahhh, but just think how many people you would make happy...there's KA of course...and Sage...and me...and so many others I'm sure! Sometimes a sacrifice is so rewarding...so just go ahead and take that big step and watch the smiles of appreciation light up the night.

Something to ponder...... however, at this point in my last evening at the beach, with numerous toasts to the dipping sun, ridiculously high tide and all.... it is not the time to make the correct decision about a photo ... however, I promise to look through all I have and make a choice! (OMG, I can't believe I'm even considering this... obviously you are either a very good or very bad influence!!)

KA is making me dinner, I need to run.... ;-P

Victoria
xoxox

Victoria said:
KA is making me dinner.... ;-P —Victoria xoxox

Excellent! It sounds like KA is doing his job as your cuckold. (Oops... sorry. I guess I wasn't supposed to refer to him in that way. It just slipped out.)

Victoria said:

Something to ponder...... however, at this point in my last evening at the beach, with numerous toasts to the dipping sun, ridiculously high tide and all.... it is not the time to make the correct decision about a photo ... however, I promise to look through all I have and make a choice! (OMG, I can't believe I'm even considering this... obviously you are either a very good or very bad influence!!)

KA is making me dinner, I need to run.... ;-P

Victoria
xoxox

All jest aside, by all means ponder this and only do it if it makes you happy. It certainly seems that you and KA (and Sage) have something going that is special. So of course you wouldn't want to cheapen that somehow by posting a photo on the internet that you might later regret.

(how was that for a sacrificial taking of the higher road - haha)

Custer Laststand said:
Um... say what?

I was referring to my somewhat playful post above which encouraged the dear lady to through all caution to the wind and make the sacrifice that would make so many men happy....guess I wasn't clear in that...I do that sometimes...sorry

caution to the wind....

... sometimes throwing caution to the wind is rather exhilarating... but as I've mentioned before, since I am such a 'control freak'... if I do post (one of three that I am considering) it will only be because I am ready... or could it be something else? :p

xoxo
Victoria

Victoria said:
... sometimes throwing caution to the wind is rather exhilarating... but as I've mentioned before, since I am such a 'control freak'... if I do post (one of three that I am considering) it will only be because I am ready... or could it be something else? :p

xoxo
Victoria

Hmmm, such a vague, but intriguing, end to your post...

It seems to say; I may post this photo against my "control freak" better judgment...even though I'm not really ready, there is something that is stronger than my "control" prompting me...beckoning me...even forcing me to do so...

Now the new question you have thrown at us is; What is this power over our fair Victoria that would be able to move her in this way? Oh do, fair lady, give us another clue regarding this phantom that seems to have struck a blow to your strong self control. Is it a phantom from within...or from without...is it mortal man or shadowy fantasy?

submission of contol?

Such a poetic response.... ;-) I love it....

It's really quite simple, yes, I am a control freak, and yes, I am an exhibitionist of sorts... what's interesting is when I get into one of 'those' or 'these' moods the most interesting energy seems to follow me...

An example would be a time that I was semi-planning an interesting and memorable interlude with KA, I was out of town on business, sitting at a lovely restaurant having dinner. There was a rather attractive man also sitting having dinner alone... so yes, an interesting scenario... but what makes it better is I look outside, across the street at an office building and see cleaners in the window.. innocent enough....

A couple minutes later I look over and the two cleaners are very busy, her bent over a desk and him penetrating her... all the lights on in the building, dark outside... so this attractive gentleman and I not only had dinner, but dinner and a show....

So I'm just waiting to find out what energy is going to find it's way to me now that I'm planning another interesting 'submission' in my control...

xoxo
Victoria

Hi Ms. Victoria,

Victoria said:

Yes, I too must admit that was a good one...

Victoria said:
It's really quite simple, yes, I am a control freak...

Excellent! That's very positive. If you want to get what you want from men, whether to satisfy your most carnal secret desires or accomplish your work-related goals on a daily basis... and what woman doesn't, in what remains, unfortunately and to a large extent, a "man's world"... it's definitely advantageous to be skilled at manipulating men, willing to do so shamelessly.

Victoria said:
...and yes, I am an exhibitionist of sorts...

This too is positive. Being willing and even (perhaps I should say especially) wanting to display your cleavage and tits in suitable ways at strategic times, and your bare or stockinged legs and inner thighs, and other assets... perhaps even, on suitable occasions, bending forward in short skirts sans panties and flashing men of interest, while pretending you don't realize that's what you're doing... is, of course, part and parcel of controlling men, hence getting what you want from them.

Victoria said:
What's interesting is, when I get into one of 'those' or 'these' moods the most interesting energy seems to follow me...

I'm not sure this seems entirely clear. Do you mean "men seem to follow you"...? I'll read on...

Victoria said:
An example would be a time when I was semi-planning an interesting and memorable interlude with KA, and I was out of town on business, and sitting in a lovely restaurant having dinner. There was a rather attractive man also sitting having dinner alone... it was an interesting scene...

Yes... no doubt he was thinking to himself something like, "I know in this situation I'm expected to walk over and, with a slight smile and discernibly seductive tone, ask this gorgeous woman if I may join her for dinner... but what if she's a 'strident feminist' and angrily rejects my overture...?" what to do... what to do... (you could almost see his mental gears rotating, I imagine, as he pretended to concentrate on his dinner).

Victoria said:
...but what made it better was, I looked outside, across the street at an office building, and saw cleaners in the window.. innocent enough... then, a couple of minutes later, I looked over again and the two cleaners were very busy, her bent over a desk and him penetrating her... all the lights on in the building, dark outside... so this attractive gentleman and I not only had dinner, but dinner and a show...

Awright! Fantastic!! Why don't I ever see important things like that when I'm out eating dinner??? Can it be it's because I make the mistake of actually focusing on the meal, or on conversation with my companion (if any)...? Can it be it follows from women's (your, in this case) superior peripheral vision combined with a greater tendency to be aware of their surroundings...?

Victoria said:
So, I'm just waiting to find out what energy is going to find it's way to me now that I'm planning another interesting 'submission' in my control... xoxo —Victoria

Hm... I'm still not sure of the meaning and significance of your way of thinking about this, Ms. Victoria. Evidently I'll have to wait patiently, and see what develops...

—Custer

Victoria said:

It's really quite simple, yes, I am a control freak, and yes, I am an exhibitionist of sorts... what's interesting is when I get into one of 'those' or 'these' moods the most interesting energy seems to follow me...

An example would be a time that I was semi-planning an interesting and memorable interlude with KA, I was out of town on business, sitting at a lovely restaurant having dinner. There was a rather attractive man also sitting having dinner alone... so yes, an interesting scenario... but what makes it better is I look outside, across the street at an office building and see cleaners in the window.. innocent enough....

A couple minutes later I look over and the two cleaners are very busy, her bent over a desk and him penetrating her... all the lights on in the building, dark outside... so this attractive gentleman and I not only had dinner, but dinner and a show....

So I'm just waiting to find out what energy is going to find it's way to me now that I'm planning another interesting 'submission' in my control...

xoxo
Victoria

Ahhh, it was as I expected...no flesh and blood brute forcing you against your will...no, it was something even more powerful! It is the phantom from within that stirs the waters of the fair lady...ethereal waters of potent energy emanating from some hidden well deep within...and yet, despite the depth of this well, the charge of power created escapes into the world of mortals and causes such havoc among us! (Oh, the poor cleaners had no understanding of the power of the lady's energy...I wonder what they said the next day; "I'm terribly sorry Mabel, I don't know what came over me to bend you over that desk." And her embarrassed reply, "It's not all your fault Marvin, I've never done anything like that in my life...me poor husband would die of a seizure if he was to find out!"...and they promise to never, ever do that again...pray for them that sweet Victoria never dines across the street again!)

It's interesting that you speak in terms of "submission" in your control. These are deep waters you are swimming in aren't they(especially for a self-described "control freak). I can only wait in anticipation to learn what has prompted this submission - is it your own thirst for exploration...or perhaps another's energy is interacting with yours... the two combining to bring about something new and fresh...perhaps you don't even yet know what is prodding you so!

One part you left out of your story...as you and the handsome stranger enjoyed the dinner show, did your eyes find one another? The eyes...ahhh, they say so much without the need for words, don't they? What did his eyes say to you that night? What did yours say to him? I think surely some unspoken word was exchanged which causes you to remember him through the haze of time.

Peace to you, I am one of many who enjoy your shared words and thoughts.

Sojourner,

Regarding:

sojourner.q said:
I wonder what they [the two cleaning folks who fucked rather publicly across the street from Ms. Victoria's restaurant] said the next day: "I'm terribly sorry Mabel, I don't know what came over me to bend you over that desk." And her embarrassed reply: "It's not all your fault Marvin, I've never done anything like that before in my life... my poor husband would die of a seizure if he were to find out!" And they promise to never, ever do that again...

My guess would be, the two sexual performers may have increased their income by putting on that show in the employ of Ms. Victoria's restaurant. As the word gradually got around that one might see that sort of thing out the window while dining, their business no doubt steadily (perhaps even precipitously) increased...

But then, as noted by Insurection, I'm something of a conspiracy theorist. I mean, really... why assume what's happening is simply what appears to be happening, when one can visualize more intriguing and interesting motives...?

On a darker note: in defense of "conspiracy theorists," note that's the phrase universally used by our mainstream media, as it's called, to dismiss as wackos those who inconveniently point out evidence the higher-ups of our society don't want to see out in the open. Note also that if the phrase "organized crime" is substituted for "conspiracy theory," the explanations no one wants to hear often sound, suddenly, a lot more plausible.

But, I digress... I'll stop grinding my ax.

—Custer

Victoria,

I have been sitting on the sidelines reading your two threads, and thought I should comment. You are a beautiful, sexually alluring woman and your husband and your lovers are very lucky men. It was also very thoughtful of you to orchestrate a sexual encounter for your friend. We would all like to have a friend like you. Would love to see more of you and hear more about your adventures to the degree that you are comfortable and ready to share. Please don't feel pressured until then. In the meantime the best to you and your husband.

Jake

Custer Laststand said:
Sojourner,

Regarding:

My guess would be, the two sexual performers may have increased their income by putting on that show in the employ of Ms. Victoria's restaurant. As the word gradually got around that one might see that sort of thing out the window while dining, their business no doubt steadily (perhaps even precipitously) increased...

But then, as noted by Insurection, I'm something of a conspiracy theorist. I mean, really... why assume what's happening is simply what appears to be happening, when one can visualize more intriguing and interesting motives...?

On a darker note: in defense of "conspiracy theorists," note that's the phrase universally used by our mainstream media, as it's called, to dismiss as wackos those who inconveniently point out evidence the higher-ups of our society don't want to see out in the open. Note also that if the phrase "organized crime" is substituted for "conspiracy theory," the explanations no one wants to hear often sound, suddenly, a lot more plausible.

But, I digress... I'll stop grinding my ax.

—Custer

Yes it's true that the two "performers" could have been a wonderful marketing strategy....but being a romantic, I like to think it was the energy emanating from our fair lady that drove them temporarily insane...perhaps these two "ordinary" souls had just a brief experience of what it would be like to be a sexually charged woman like Victoria.

I too was once a "conspiracy theorist". But I traded that uniform in for one more comfortable...now, I wear the simple attire of a "nobody". For you see, I eventually realized that none of the powerful people I theorized about having all those conspiracies cared one whit what I thought. Here I was loosing sleep and precious moments of peaceful contemplation worrying about things I could never change!

However, being weak, just a nudge of temptation and I can fall right back into my habits of old...especially if the subject turns to the new royalty (sometimes known as international corporations). Ah, but alas, it has always been some nobility conspiring...has it not?

jake82 said:
Victoria,

I have been sitting on the sidelines reading your two threads, and thought I should comment. You are a beautiful, sexually alluring woman and your husband and your lovers are very lucky men. It was also very thoughtful of you to orchestrate a sexual encounter for your friend. We would all like to have a friend like you. Would love to see more of you and hear more about your adventures to the degree that you are comfortable and ready to share. Please don't feel pressured until then. In the meantime the best to you and your husband.

Jake

As Jake so apty said I, too, have been sitting on the sidelines and reading your threads. You are a very sexy lady and your stories are exciting. Please keep sharing.

my power.....

Oh My... I just went through this thread and I realize I have not posted any of my story for 10 days!!! my deepest apologies... if penance is required.. let me know... ;-P

I'm so sorry that I've not been online, it's been a 'hell of a week'... and I look forward to the weekend... KA has several 'to do's' around the house this weekend so I will try to take that time to share some more of the story...

AND, between KA and Sage.. they have convinced me that I should post a photo of that first weekend we all three spent together.... I will make the final decision on which one this weekend... for all of you that are worried that I am being 'convinced' rather than a willing participant... worry no longer.. I can guarantee you that I am in total control.. ;-)

xoxo
Victoria

As for the cleaning people... really, let's face facts.. it was strictly for me... and the attractive man I shared the evening with.......of course, I'm sure I have that power over the universe... (I wish) xoxo

Victoria said:
Oh My...

xoxo
Victoria

As for the cleaning people... really, let's face facts.. it was strictly for me... and the attractive man I shared the evening with.......of course, I'm sure I have that power over the universe... (I wish) xoxo

Ah-ha, I was right! Facts is facts and I just knew you had that power!

PS - can't wait to see what you shall reveal to you many admirers!

Users who are viewing this thread