• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I'm new and seeking advice

• Thread starterCassielove
  • Start date
There are great possibilities here...

Hi Ms. Cassielove,

Cassielove said:
Yes, Custer. It is a real complicated situation. I'm just not ready to have a child yet.

Hey... nothing wrong with that. I wasn't trying to suggest you should do anything you don't want to do.

Rather, I suggested that since your husband wants a child but you don't, and since Nicki is now pregnant by your husband, and since Angel will also soon be pregnant by your husband (probably), but you will not be pregnant by him... and your husband will know, obviously, he is not the reason for your non-pregnancy... you, conceivably, could end up a casualty.

This, of course, is speculation on my part. Clearly, you're better able to judge your husband than I (you hope). But, it strikes me as a possibility you should probably consider. In particular, you might consider whether... when your husband realizes you've been continuing to take your BC pills without telling him, and he knows he's surrounded by other women he has made pregnant... he might feel resentment (perhaps even suppressed anger) toward you, and as a result, end up "running off" with Nicki or Angel.

Cassielove said:
My husband and I now seem closer now than ever.

Good...

Cassielove said:
Angel and Nicki are closer now too... and yes, none of us [Nicki, Angel, and I] ever thought we would enjoy each other as we do.

Yes... in recognizing and acting on your bisexuality, you, Nicki and Angel have greatly expanded your sexual horizons. This too is good... especially since your husband recognizes and accepts your and your woman-friends' bisexuality.

Cassielove said:
Like my hubby, I too like to lick hubbies spermy stuff from between Nicki's and Angel's legs...I know it sounds weird, but I do.

No, no... it doesn't sound "weird" at all. If you like doing that, you should do it.

Cassielove said:
I will try putting my pantyhose on after Shaun fills my pussy up and see what happens... I did put my thong back on the other weekend. It got soaked, and his semen still ran down my legs.

Nice... maybe you could make it more exciting by "increasing the risk"... say, by standing (not sitting) outside on your back porch chatting with Shaun as his semen gradually soaks your pantyhose and wicks all the way down into your boots. Or, after Shaun departs, going out for a short walk with your husband while Shaun's semen gradually wicks down your legs, soaking your pantyhose as it wicks, finally, into your boots.

Cassielove said:
My hubby wants me to let Shaun squirt in my mouth and see how much his big balls make...mmmm...they are quite big, like the rest of him. I will, this Saturday.

That's an excellent idea! You and your husband might consider actually measuring the volume of Shaun's cum when he ejaculates (the first time, on the day of the measurement). You could do this by purchasing a graduated glass cylinder (like students use in high school chemistry classes) from a local lab supply store, or ordering one online. They're available, for instance, here:

Cylinders - Glass and Plasticware - Equipment & Supplies - Carolina Biological Supply Company

Then, you could suck Shaun's cock until he ejaculates in your mouth (as you said you are planning to do), then... having retained all his cum in your mouth (hopefully you'll be able to do that)... "spit" or extrude it all into your graduated glass cylinder, being careful not to spill any. You will then have an accurate measurement of Shaun's cum volume, in milliliters (ml) or cubic centimeters (cc), that you can record in a little black book and compare to the cum volume of your other lovers... as well as, of course, to your husband's cum volume.

Eventually, when you have enough cum-volume measurements (say, from 100 or more lovers), you could compute some statistics... the mean and standard deviation, the median, the extreme high value, the extreme low value, a comparison to testicle circumference for each sample (which you can measure with a tape measure), a comparison to the body-mass index (BMI) of each of your lovers, etc.

Then, you could write a paper on your results and publish it somewhere prominent (in Cosmo? maybe even a scientific journal?).

No doubt MANY women would find your results of interest. Your paper and the resulting publicity, perhaps including TV talk shows and a national tour, might even have the effect of initiating a nation-wide or global contest among women to identify the man with the largest semen-ejaculation volume, nationally and/or worldwide!

You could become famous, Ms. Cassielove!

—Custer

TY Custer...I see what you are thinking...well hopefully nothing like that happens...Angel said she at her most vulnerable time Tuesday...she kept asking me if I was sure it was ok that she has my hubby squirt his sperm inside...I said I thought it was awesome...and he really squirted lots and lots...I got to look inside her after he was done...kept pushing it back inside her with my fingers...loved it...maybe this time his little guys did get lucky...hehe

Hubby is taling a nap...I'm sitting here in my socks and underwear feeling tingly...so I thought I would update a little...finally got to meet Shauns wife...she is really really pretty and really dark skinned like Shaun...we decided to do the strip spin the bottle to get things started...she lost badly...and she looks awesome without her clothes on...she already knew she was Bi when she was in college...and omg she was so good with her tounge...she keeps her pussy silky smooth like I do...the boys really loved seeing us go wild on each other ...she said that Shaun is just so big that she just couldn't keep up with pleasing him...so she was the one that suggested that he should have sex with other women...she wanted all the details though and it really gets her so horny...This was a first time for her to actually see it happen...Also was her first time that she had anyone other than Shaun...It was one really awsome night...seeing hubby's lily white cock in her dark pussy...we did it for hours last night...

Cassielove said:
Hubby is taking a nap...I'm sitting here in my socks and underwear feeling tingly...so I thought I would update a little...

Great! Thank you, Ms. Cassielove...

Cassielove said:
I finally got to meet Shaun's wife... she is really really pretty and really dark skinned like Shaun... we decided to do the strip spin the bottle to get things started... she lost badly... and she looks awesome without her clothes on... she already knew she was Bi when she was in college...and omg she was so good with her tounge... she keeps her pussy silky smooth like I do... the boys really loved seeing us go wild on each other ... she said Shaun is just so big she just couldn't keep up with pleasing him... so she was the one that suggested that he should have sex with other women... she wanted all the details though and it really gets her horny... This was a first time for her to actually see it happen... Also, this was her first time she had anyone other than Shaun... It was one really awsome night... seeing hubby's lily white cock in her dark pussy... we did it for hours last night...

All good. Your sexual horizons are continuing to expand rapidly, along with your circle of women you find it an intense turn-on to be "bi" with.

Keep up your good work...

—Custer

My wife is pregnant

We've been in open marriage for 4 years and frequently have threesomes and sometimes foursomes with other men. We all have intercourse with my wife. I'm over 60 and she's 44 but looks much younger. This came as a complete surprise to us but my sperm count is low and I'm almost certain that I didn't do the deed. I'm ok with it but some husbands might not like the idea of another man impregnating their wife.

I'm sure that Nicki and Angel have not let their hubbies know how they became pregnant...and yes Angel is pregnant now too...I'm sure my hubbies spermy guys were the ones that were successful...my hubby doesn't really know that he was the one...but I know...he doesn't know that Angel is pregnant now too yet...but she confirmed it last Friday...she's so excited...me too...and Nicki is starting to show a little belly..hehe I can't wait to feel the baby kick inside her...we are still getting together every Tuesday night for some wild fun yet...love it...plus it gives my sore pussy some rest after being so stretched out over the weekend by Shaun's monster cock...I'm tempted to go off the pill and let his spermy guys make me pregnant...;)

Any chance of you posting a pic after Shaun has given you a good stretching and filled you full of his sperm?

Hi Ms. Cassielove,

Cassielove said:
I'm sure that Nicki and Angel have not let their hubbies know how they became pregnant...and yes, Angel is pregnant now too. I'm sure my hubby's spermy guys were the ones who were successful.

Ah... so Angel is pregnant now too, by your husband. My congratulations to her!

Cassielove said:
My hubby doesn't really know that he was the one...but I know. Also, he doesn't know Angel is also pregnant now, but she confirmed it last Friday.

Knowledge is power, as "they" say... and you women are the one's who know who sired your babies...

Cassielove said:
Angel is so excited...me too...and Nicki is starting to show a little belly... hehe... I can't wait to feel the baby kick inside her.

Good for Nicki...

Cassielove said:
We [women] are still getting together every Tuesday night for some wild fun... I love it... PLUS, [sex with my woman friends] gives my sore pussy some rest after being so stretched out over the weekend by Shaun's monster cock.

As a strongly-sexual woman, you have to find sexual relief and sexual relief from your sexual relief where you can...

Cassielove said:
I'm tempted to go off the pill and let [my husband's] spermy guys make me pregnant. ;)

Obviously, you're under heavy peer pressure, Ms. Cassielove... but hey, the decision is yours.

In any event, there's no doubt your husband is among the big winners in your sexual extravaganzas with your friends. Also, there's no doubt he has proved himself, reproductively speaking, in the eyes of his wife (you).

Keep up your good work, Ms. Cassielove...

—Custer

It certainly would be fitting for you to allow your lover to impregnate you now that your husband has given two other women babies. Although if you let your husband get you pregnant you and your girl friends will all have a special bond by all having his children.

Well I finally let my hubby do it...After Shaun left Saturday night...and has me all strected out...I let hubby try and slide into my tushie hole...first he used his tongue then his fingers...then with some help with Shauns spermy stuff he slowly worked it in...felt like a huge log going in me and hurt a little at first but he took his time and finally got it all inside...after it was in a while it felt really good...didn't take him long to squirt inside me...I think we started something new...I really liked it...hubby said it felt awesome...

Let me be the first to predict a DP in your future, with you riding Shaun and hubby kneeling behind you banging your pretty behind. If you want to make it more interesting, Shaun's wife could be riding his face and kissing your and giving you moral support, then you could switch places with her on Shaun's face and let her ride for a while. Hmmmm.... while you're at it hubby and Shaun could switch places for Shaun's wife then you could ride hubby's face for a little clean up. The possibilities are endless, and hot.

BTW, Love to see some more pics.

Skeptical

Hi everyone,

Sorry "Cassie", but I tend to believe that women who do not post photos on here are men posing as women until otherwise proven. Please don't take offense. It's easy to post new and more photos here. There are lots of legit people like UnClem on here. But, the legit people are usually men.

I've been a bull before. EVERY couple I was with posted photos. No one was too shy to post.

This thread is a Tall tale. Great to pretend. Alot of tame wasted from you guys here. The Tale gets bigger and bigger as it goes along.

Whatever, Menlicks... please don't waste your time here, we're big boys and girls and can assess situations ourselves.

Hey dedshitheat. This was not a personal attack on any of you. The tale just seemed kind of Tall to me. You were the one that made it personal.

OK, maybe I deserved that, but if you've been around here long enough to have watched many of these situations play out, you'll see many who appear fake are real, many who appear real are fake. Many times, the real ones are driven away by comments calling them out as fakes and "wastes of time". Maybe you're right, I'd just rather let this one run it's course before I make up my mind.

I didn't mean to make it personal. You have my apology.

fake

I think I was the first to surmise that this was a fake post. I actually joined this forum because of this post. It started out believable but went down from there. I certainly cannot prove it false, but I think it is. As always, I may be wrong.

Cassielove said:
Well I finally let my hubby do it...After Shaun left Saturday night...and has me all strected out...I let hubby try and slide into my tushie hole...first he used his tongue then his fingers...then with some help with Shauns spermy stuff he slowly worked it in...felt like a huge log going in me and hurt a little at first but he took his time and finally got it all inside...after it was in a while it felt really good...didn't take him long to squirt inside me...I think we started something new...I really liked it...hubby said it felt awesome...

Excellent, Baby!
Now you need to try them together, with big Shaun in your pussy, and your hubby up your arse...

You will definitely feel 'full' ! :cool:

it's ok if you guys don't want me to keep you updated...it's not a problem...

Users who are viewing this thread