• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I wonder......

• Thread starterWhitesissy
  • Start date

Whitesissy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 1, 2009
groups.yahoo.com
How many black tops, who truly enjoy white sissies, there are out there, compared to the number of white sissies who are out there, lusting to submit to black cock. All the yahoogroups I belong to, any which have a database for the members to enter contact info, sissies outnumber daddies/masters/tops like 150-200 to 1, it seems. Plus it only makes sense that you are much more likely to find what you're looking for if you live in or near a major metro area. NY, LA, Chicago, Detroit, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Houston, Miami, etc, etc.

Am I off base here? Or are there simply not that many (relatively speaking) black men who have discovered the pleasure of allowing themselves to be worshipped by a dedicated white sissy? Is there an online service that specializes in pairing tops with sissies?

Looking......

It's just we don't want to be labelled as fags. And even though I don't consider myself a fag, if my crew knew I nutted and bred white sissy mouth and ass they'd call me a fag. So I gotta do it on the sly cos I aint givin up you bitches.

Reactions: Lamont
Thanks for being honest, BlackTop. Your situation can be found all over the country. Yes, there are Blacks like yourself who will express your sentments in private but can never let the truth be known to their friends.

BlackTop said:
It's just we don't want to be labelled as fags. And even though I don't consider myself a fag, if my crew knew I nutted and bred white sissy mouth and ass they'd call me a fag. So I gotta do it on the sly cos I aint givin up you bitches.

That is interesting, BlackTop. I kind of wondered if that wasn't a part of it. It's the same for white sissies. There is a certain stigma to crossdressing and feminization. I seriously could not have the job I have if people knew that I liked dressing in lingerie and sucking black guys' cocks. I don't do either, but that's a huge part of why I don't; too much social stigma. I still have to be able to live a life apart from that lifestyle, so I have largely ignored my desires to this point, because I don't want to be viewed as "that fag who wears womens' underwear and gives black guys blowjobs". I can't imagine being taken seriously if one were to come out as being into that lifestyle. Plus, I would think it would just be too wierd to all of my friends; there's no way any of them would understand. So I just go on about my 'normal' existence.

Thanks for the straight-up answer......

Thanks from me too BlackTop---Just for you being here. I do believe if a Balkc Man wants to make use of a femme sissiy for his satisfaction or even more (like being friends also) He is NOT gay. The Black stud is dating as much of a girl as anyone. So the more femme we can be the better.
I have similar situation as the man who mentioned his job but mine went the opposite. I am employed WAY under my capabilities. Do not know why no pro job came but I just accepted that I would be an educated and skilled person with a series of entry level jobs.
But this did give me the freedom to live as a girl and make myself openly available to Black Men. I am now 46 and do not regret anything (other than not really committing to training for the Olympics). I still have a swimmer's body and am considered very cute. 5'9 155 38A-29-38. summer blond hair -from lifeguarding sexy brown eyes.
Long Shapely legs and firm round butt. YES, I did Breastroke and I.M>
luv MsGary Black Top and Blk Feeder, extra luv to you

Hopefully one day in the future it'll be the norm for a black man to have a white sissy gurl on the side. You're easily the most devoted lovers and always for ourpleasure rather than yoselves.

I have a girlfriend. But she doesn't worship my cock like sissies do. She doesn't swallow my nut. She doesn't make me aware that her holes are available to my cock 24/7. And as a highly sexed man I need a slut, and the best sluts out there for the hardcore sex I crave our sexy white sissy gurls.

Last edited by a moderator:
Too bad more black men cannot be as open as yourself, BlackTop.

Yes, BlackTop. MEN like you are SO appreciated. I have been watching some hard core while I have some spare time. NOt doing much with wife these days. It is regular hetero.
Straight IR and Shemale. The Trans/CD/SheMale is boht whtie bois with white Men and IR.
Anyway, the chicks with little white dicks really go AFTER those cocks. Especially black. And always WANT that cum. So much so that the director or cameraman has to remind them to leave a cum shot for the show. While the natural girls seldom go after the cock with much passion and usually spit or pretend to gag and also close their mouth and make undesirable faces at the thought of Cum being gifted to them.
As an aside almost, the sissies are ready for that cock in the back door, no matter how huge he might me and fast and raw he might want to take "her"!
love, MGary

I defiantly sympathize with whitesissy. Its hard for us sissys with normal lives to "live out" our true desires. But I have always thought that if Black guys knew what BlackTop knows... they would not be so difficult to hook-up with. I personally want to worship that cock regularly so I can learn to pleasure it completely.... -- and -- I don't want anything else, its about the magic of the session. How are black guys not lineing up for a situation like that..??

bobbie said:
I defiantly sympathize with whitesissy. Its hard for us sissys with normal lives to "live out" our true desires. But I have always thought that if Black guys knew what BlackTop knows... they would not be so difficult to hook-up with. I personally want to worship that cock regularly so I can learn to pleasure it completely.... -- and -- I don't want anything else, its about the magic of the session. How are black guys not lineing up for a situation like that..??

Beats me. I love it. Can't get enough. I've got several white bois who text me regularly for my nut. They WORSHIP my cock. They fall in love with it. They swallow every drop of sperm. They are happy just to suck and swallow. But as they are so eager for my dick I usually end up breeding them too.

No girl has ever said they love my cock. White sissies do. No girl has ever said she loves my cum. White sissies do.

I guess my girlfriend would be shocked to know I shoot more nut in white boi mouth than her pussy, but fuck it, a mans gotta nut.

Black Top, what you say is so very true. I truly love and worship Black Cock.
There is nothing that gives me the feelings I get from being with my Black Cock friends.

It is a shame that your white female fucks don't tell you if they love your Black Cock. How dare they be so damn rude.

BlackTop said:

It's a shame that Black Men deny themselves the pleasure of using all of the white cumdumps available to them. What difference does it make if the mouth sucking their cock belongs to a white female or a white male? It's just a white mouth there to give the Black Man pleasure. Hell, turn off the lights or close your eyes.

Men, Black and otherwise, need to understand that it's sucking cock and letting someone fuck you in the ass that makes you a fag, NOT getting sucked or doing the fucking.

Strange that Black Men in prison can justify fucking a white guy or getting their cocks sucked by one because there aren't any women around and say that doing that doesn't make them fags, but if they do it outside it does. How ridiculous!

If your woman doesn't like to suck cock for hours, swallow your cum, doesn't like to deep throat or let you face fuck her until she gags or let you fuck her in the ass, why do without when there are plenty of white males, many feminized if that is your preference, that are not only willing, but would love to service you in whatever fashion pleases you most?

Maybe you're married and you don't want to cheat on your wife with another woman or maybe you're single and just want some relief without wining and dining or getting involved in a romance, what could be more perfect than using a white male or sissy?

One would think that most Black Men would enjoy an opportunity to have a white male on his knees sucking Black cock. If anything, turning white males into cocksucking fags should be considered a desirable, masculine pastime to be shared and enjoyed by Black Men just like shooting hoops or any other sports activity.

will :bj::yumyum::lick:

willsrvu said:
It's a shame that Black Men deny themselves the pleasure of using all of the white cumdumps available to them. What difference does it make if the mouth sucking their cock belongs to a white female or a white male? It's just a white mouth there to give the Black Man pleasure. Hell, turn off the lights or close your eyes.

Men, Black and otherwise, need to understand that it's sucking cock and letting someone fuck you in the ass that makes you a fag, NOT getting sucked or doing the fucking.

Strange that Black Men in prison can justify fucking a white guy or getting their cocks sucked by one because there aren't any women around and say that doing that doesn't make them fags, but if they do it outside it does. How ridiculous!

If your woman doesn't like to suck cock for hours, swallow your cum, doesn't like to deep throat or let you face fuck her until she gags or let you fuck her in the ass, why do without when there are plenty of white males, many feminized if that is your preference, that are not only willing, but would love to service you in whatever fashion pleases you most?

Maybe you're married and you don't want to cheat on your wife with another woman or maybe you're single and just want some relief without wining and dining or getting involved in a romance, what could be more perfect than using a white male or sissy?

One would think that most Black Men would enjoy an opportunity to have a white male on his knees sucking Black cock. If anything, turning white males into cocksucking fags should be considered a desirable, masculine pastime to be shared and enjoyed by Black Men just like shooting hoops or any other sports activity.

will :bj::yumyum::lick:

What a great post! I agree with every word of this. Would love for white sissy turnout to be more of a sport for Black males, something they can enjoy together, talk about and bond over. Just a pleasurable pastime, like some people hunt or fish or collect coins or baseball cards or rebuild engines or whatever. More Black men should look into white sissy taming (although far be it from me to presume to tell them what they should do, I guess this is just a fantasy of mine.)

I truly believe that there are a TON of white boys who would jump at the chance to become a gurl for a Black man. Any of these sites that promote this type of relationship, I'm positive the white bottoms outnumber the Black Tops by at least 10-1, probably more. If Black males would only realize that there is an entire world of non-reciprocal, sensual pleasure available to them, I think they would be amazed......

Reactions: Lamont
THANK GOD FOR THOSE STATS, Whether real or not , just makes it more fun for me. THE
UNSPOKEN TRUTH, the white asspussy whether part of gg or cd/tg anatomy was made thru evolution for the larger meat, Sissy asspussy has been finly tuned thru 1,000s of years of development for black meat, end of
discusion

BlackTop, Bohan, how big is your penis? I can picture everything about you but you have not said how hung yet. Balck Feeder has a thumnail pic and it is great for getting an image of Hiim.
You erections must really beSomething too
love, MsGary 46 white CD TV

Ask and you shall receive. My cock is 10ins long, thick and I'm uncut.

OMG BlackTop! You sound sooooo hot, soooo dreamy. I'm in Annapolis, not too far from you! 19yo, blonde, bubble butt, pouty cocksucking lips (for bbc only), please let's meet up baby. I need that dick.

Candy xx

BlackTop said:
Ask and you shall receive. My cock is 10ins long, thick and I'm uncut.

Mmmm, He does sound so desireable....and I just love when the large swollen thick head of a BBC slides across my lips and makes them spread open to accept His large cock. OMG it makes me pant just thinking of it...

MSWTLEGGS041310 said:
Mmmm, He does sound so desireable....and I just love when the large swollen thick head of a BBC slides across my lips and makes them spread open to accept His large cock. OMG it makes me pant just thinking of it...

Mmmhmm, damn slut, that how you work a black dick.

i believe that everyone here has touched on the answer to this dilemma, just doing so at different points.

The socio-economic cost is still too high to pay for either party in openly acknowledging this lifestyle practice to the rest of mainstream society.

The smaller starting number of potential Black Bulls/Daddies as compared to potential white sissies is another factor. The location of Bulls/Daddies primarily in large urban areas. Those urban areas principally being located on the coasts save for a few exceptions in the Midwest. To that fact sequence i would also add that certain parts of the country still maintain and promote hostility to this lifestyle, despite having large urban areas within them (e.g. the entire Southeastern US despite having Atlanta, Fort Lauderdale, Tampa/St.Petersburg, and Miami in its confines).

Additionally i would concur with the ladies in that engaging in "carnal knowledge" with them does NOT prove inherent homosexuality for the Bulls/Daddies. Personally I find it slightly maddening that I should accept the label of bisexual solely for my willingness to sodomize accommodating sissies, while having absolutely no sexual desire for distinctly masculine men (which a truly bisexual man would have). This sounds like mainstream society "wanting to have it both ways" in an attempt to marginalize fellow practitioners as dangerous and/or deviant.

Unfortunately I think it would require a colossal change in thinking from within the Black community to tolerate co-mingling with white sissies. Old cultural practices die long, slow deaths. Perhaps we're at the near death of the one which still makes this taboo but are too close to recognize it. Regardless, I suspect that the cause for a change need not be more that men like myself who, after experiencing the intense pleasures these ladies generate, are willing to spread the word and wholly reject any negative labeling associated with it as bollocks.

This is just my opinion, I could be completely wrong of course...

Users who are viewing this thread