• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I need to be Fucked really hard!!

• Thread starterplaymate
  • Start date

playmate

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 15, 2009
If you think you are up for a challenge, I have one for you. I am looking for a guy with at least 6 inches to fuck me really hard. If you think you can do that respond to this thread!!!:)

DSCF3917.JPG DSCF3918.JPG DSCF3919.JPG DSCF3896.JPG DSCF3903.JPG

Reactions: Eamdaniel
niice...........to bad i'm in nyc...................

I'm interested. Where are you located?

DB

Hey padder can you send me a private message? Tell me a little more about yourself. I would love you see some pics of what you have. Kisses & Hugs

I'm in Dallas TX, check the threads I've created for pics. If you ever make it up my way I'd love to use your body for a few hours.

After checking your other threads, I also added pics to my profile for you gorgeous.

Wow Love the pics on your profile. I could do a lot of good with that package. I just might have to make a trip to Dallas TX.

You just let me know sexy, I can't stop looking at your pics. Send me a message on here or find me on yahoo, same name.

yes im sure she will find lots of guys to fuck her hard - enjoy

You are what I call wife material. Sorry only a little less than 6" package but very educated tounge

Last edited by a moderator:
playmate said:
I am looking for a guy with at least 6 inches to fuck me really hard.

I'd love to Sweety.... Damn! Who put that ocean in the way? :rolleyes:

Those photos you have posted are most erotic, and the truth is you are a "fucking hot number". If you dressed like that a party, you could have the pick of any guy who took your eye. How could any guy resist a chance at what you are offering? Even a Priest would forget his vow of celibacy and "cum in his pants" after a 10 second stare.

AlbanySearching said:
After checking your other threads, I also added pics to my profile for you gorgeous.

=========

Albany looks quite impressive :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread