• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I need bigger cock

• Thread startermrshotwife
  • Start date
Hi
So from the start was it established you'd always have bigger cocks to play with?
Sorry if I've missed it, but what are your husbands cock dimensions?
You're in London, I will send you a PM with some questions I'd love help with :)
Cheers
Thinfella

here's a few more for you to enjoy.

Attachments

• IMAG0703.jpg
    IMAG0703.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 129
  • IMAG0874.jpg
    IMAG0874.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 127
mbrownlisab said:
PS: here is a couple Hubby took of me this morning (not that good but hey ho)

Silly girl - you forgot the voice recording function. No problem, I've fixed it :D

Attachments

• Brown - Hanging About.JPG
    Brown - Hanging About.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 204
wish i was as artistic as gretmaster...
not sure what more to do to have you show us more of your lovely body..

greymaster said:
Silly girl - you forgot the voice recording function. No problem, I've fixed it :D

That is a body to die for, so when are you guys going to turn up at her place to play? You have got to agree that she is a "keeper" for a horny visitor. She wants more than a one night stand. Bring your tooth brush and a change of clothes.

It could be worse,
154016.jpg

love your pictures thanks for sharing

bethie said:
It could be worse,
154016.jpg

love your pictures thanks for sharing

That CANNOT be real....how can a grown man have a cock that small...seriously...do cocks even come that small? if so...it must be like <0.1% of the population must be that unlucky....shit..mine is not that short even after swimming in freezing water

Cranky4u said:
That CANNOT be real....how can a grown man have a cock that small...seriously...do cocks even come that small? if so...it must be like <0.1% of the population must be that unlucky....shit..mine is not that short even after swimming in freezing water

They do i'm afraid

Mine is 3.5 erect at best according to stats tables they dont come this small .

Attachments

• measure 14sept10.jpg
    measure 14sept10.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 82
  • P1000733.jpg
    P1000733.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 76
  • penissizechart.JPG
    penissizechart.JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 99

Users who are viewing this thread