• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I need a new forum?

• Thread starterdvohh
  • Start date

dvohh

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 7, 2006
I have sank so deep into this lifestyle, that I no longer need my wife for sex.

I crave use by her black lovers, both oral and anal.

Could someone tell me a formum that is for white sissy bois only.

Same here. Havent had sex with my wife in 2 years. The chastity belt and the panties I'm made to wear have me so sissified, all I think about is fingering my hole. I'm lucky two of her blk bulls use me regularly, so ...

Are you kidding?

Sorry to be blunt, but you're asking if there are any web sites for men who want to be fucked by other men?

Huh?

There are only a few hundred thousand such sites: type in the words "gay" or "homosexual" and you'll be well on your way.

Cuckold (as in, "my WIFE fucks other men") Paul

Tryed that.

Have been to gay sites, but the problems that only interracial sex turns me on. Seeing white wives take black cock, and putting myself in their place as they get pounded by black men is the turn on..
Find myself fantazing about crossdressing for black men make that black cock.

I don't mind old posts being revisited.

It's the freaky/bizarre stuff that annoys me.

This place is weird enough but there's always someone to take it even further.

dvohh said:
Have been to gay sites, but the problems that only interracial sex turns me on. Seeing white wives take black cock, and putting myself in their place as they get pounded by black men is the turn on..
Find myself fantazing about crossdressing for black men make that black cock.

Hi dvohh, your 1st post was made on the 12-01-2006.
Are you and your wife doing well in sex life and still fucking and being fucked by BBC in your neighborhood 7 days per week?

I hope your overly enlarged anus is still working properly in the toilet.

How do you still remember the login password for this forum after these years btw? :D

Good luck to you, sissy man!

don't bother listening to macy ..he's angry at his
internet wife because she's a not so pretty girl VIZ

I have gotten and enjoyed getting my wife to have sex with another man, find it exciting and erotic. I don't understand the need to be used by black men but to each his own. I took a somewhat different route to get her there but again each of us have different needs and situations.

Users who are viewing this thread