I love watching my mom in action

• Thread starterSon of a whore
  • Start date
The pic was kinda weak, but I could easily see her giving a gang of raging hard cocks a blowjob.

my mums a ***** 2

my mum fucks people for a living and ever since i found out it makes me excited and humiliated. Ive also found lots of pics of her being fucked on her phone. i think its ok because its the fact that its taboo that makes it exciting

Reactions: cynful and a_cuckold_wimp
johnnyboy2222 said:
my mum fucks people for a living and ever since i found out it makes me excited and humiliated. Ive also found lots of pics of her being fucked on her phone. i think its ok because its the fact that its taboo that makes it exciting

My mom fucks for free

I took her thong to the bookstore last night

Son of a ***** said:
I took her thong to the bookstore last night

You took it or you wore it? :D

OK ... then what did you do with it?

NCStorm said:
You took it or you wore it? :D

OK ... then what did you do with it?

I didnt wear it.....i dipped the crotch area in some of the cum puddles on the floor and wall.

Reactions: cynful
Id still be interested in seeing the pics that others have mentioned you have shared. back2fla2003@yahoo.com

I remember my mom had plenty of boyfriends when I was growing up. Loved the sound of her getting fucked.

Nihilist said:
I remember my mom had plenty of boyfriends when I was growing up. Loved the sound of her getting fucked.

Young, divorced mothers always seem to turn into the best whores.

The neighbor guy told me as he was making me suck his cock that my daughter watched her mom , me , and moms bf do 3some at our pool and she saw me sucking cock.

Reactions: cynful, tomcollins and a_cuckold_wimp
KY BBC Cpl said:

My mom is still married

About 10 people in this thread have posted their email, all with the greenlight to the kid's mom's picture -- yet still no pic...

wtf?

Post it, someone...

:) I'm not lying...I have no reason to lie....I've sent it to a few guys.

I am begining also to feel he is fabricating this as well Kenev. I have left him several PMs and mentions on threads nicely to see pics but no reply.

kenev said:
well son opf a ***** over to you if you are genuine send the pics out if not shut up

I am genuine...just lots of PM requests...lil overwhelming....thats why I was hoping someone would have posted it.

This is the pic I received of the ***** mom. I have requested more pics and since they reside in same area expressed interest in finding a way to meet her. She has the mother look you can see she is a *****.

photo.JPG

• Love
Reactions: Cumeatingwife and joost
Me think's he's just a bullshitter! :mad:

geordiekev said:
Me think's he's just a bullshitter! :mad:

But why would u say that...i have know reason to lie to a bunch of strangers

KY BBC Cpl said:

My mom was a hot slut. I would find any excuse to go into her room after she got fucked just so I could smell her used pussy in the air.