• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I Love To Hear What Your Doing

• Thread starterpawpaw2020
  • Start date

pawpaw2020

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 2, 2013
I was in a hotel in Louisiana and a couple in the suite next to me had sex all night long. The bed squeaked, the head board banged the wall,,,, she was a screamer. I didn't sleep a wink all night and my ear was rubber raw from the pressing it against the wall.

Same here, I LOVE watching and listening to other people. I always try to pay it forward by getting my girlfriend to be as loud as possible when we stay in hotels.

Reactions: kmbe
The "Aural Sex!" forum has been a bit quiet of late (excuse the pun)

But if you are interested in sex sounds then there is another site with a forum dedicated to sex sound lovers which a quick Google will help you find.

Any of you guys want to hear my wife ?
PM me, or add me on Skype.. "hotdogger0"

masterherenow said:
Love to hear the slut

She's a horny sounding wife masterherenow..
What's your Skype addy, or you can connect with me ->" hotdogger0" user name

Why aren't you posting it to the forum?

Anyone who's searching for hot audio, just type in what you want to hear into google and if you want to be assured of results also add site:chirbit.com. Soundcloud is another good site for sexy audio and there is a subreddit called gonewildaudio on reddit you can check out. If you find something hot come back and post it here. There is no need to pay a dime for it.

Reactions: utrecht

Users who are viewing this thread