dig420

HMFIC
Staff member
Admin
Beloved Member
Mar 20, 2013
Las Vegas
www.slutwives.com
Love to see a woman throwing up the horns and letting you know your place. A few samples to get us started here, hoping to see a lot more!

1096997314.jpg 1151641705.jpg th (5).jpg th (5)fhg.jpg Wife-Cuckold-Symbol!-small-penis-humiliation-sph-02-9.jpg

Reactions: morethanacock, indcpl69 and WimpHub2
For some reason, the italians are really into this. Moglie is wife, cornuto is cuckold.

tumblr_nhaiowSJEj1sre05qo2_500.jpg tumblr_nhaiowSJEj1sre05qo3_1280.jpg tumblr_nhaiowSJEj1sre05qo4_1280.jpg

Reactions: jdunn, indcpl69, WimpHub2 and 1 other person
Nice... I like it.

I like the new category. Don't know what it means, Iam sure someone will explaine it for me.

Me too!!!

motorcitypaul said:
I like the new category. Don't know what it means, Iam sure someone will explaine it for me.
It means your wife just got fucked by someone else and there is not a dam thing you can do about it cuckey boy.

Reactions: hornyaussie4u
dig420 said:
Well then, click the like button. :)

Awright, awright.....

I just did, but did not see signs of anything happening.

Last edited:
Custer Laststand said:
Awright, awright.....

I just did, but did not see signs of anything happening.

If you clicked it, you should have a seen a little name below the post like I did for your post above. See where it says 'dig420 liked this post'?

dig420 said:
If you clicked it, you should have a seen a little name below the post like I did for your post above. See where it says 'dig420 liked this post'?

Hm... I again clicked the carrot ^ to the right of "Like" (in boldface, beneath your sinister-looking avatar), for your first post in this thread, but again nothing happened.

I did the same for your most recent post in this thread (#15), with the same result... i.e., nothing happened... although the carrot ^ appears to be a "valid" link.

dig420 said:
look a little lower, where it says the words 'like this post' :)

Voila...!

tumblr_nobwyyJf2W1sre05qo1_1280.jpg

Reactions: hornyaussie4u, indcpl69 and WimpHub2