• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I know where my wife is

• Thread starterwhite druid
  • Start date

white druid

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 15, 2008
She is over at her fuck buddy's house enjoying his big fat cock

Attachments

• 24u.jpg
    24u.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 845
  • boots-2.JPG
    boots-2.JPG
    22.1 KB · Views: 682
  • butt2.jpg
    butt2.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 562
  • climbing up.jpg
    climbing up.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 1,050
  • black b.jpg
    black b.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 593
She came back home four hours later with a nice wet pussy full of cum

Attachments

• 100_0065.JPG
    100_0065.JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 763
  • 100_0076.jpg
    100_0076.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 971
Lucky bastard - I'd love to have my wife go out, get fucked hard and come home with a pussy full of cum.

I'd love to the bull there god i want to be the one to fill her

She said she sucked his cock and got it nice and wet so he could slide it in her sweet tight pussy , she was not so tight when she got back home

Attachments

• cum here.jpg
    cum here.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 553
Nothing like sloppy seconds when you know that yourwife has been ravaged real good.

she going back tonight for some more of his big cock she loves how it feels in her and loves him cumimg deep in her tight pussy She is also talking of going for a swingers party with another bull that she has been with

Attachments

• black b.jpg
    black b.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 321
well she is off to get laid again she let me fuck her last night but I am not allow to cum in her I have to use a comdom or I have to pull out but she lets her fb cum deep inside her hot wet sweet pussy

looks like he may have cum once too deep she is now 5 days late for her period

it has been a week now and soon we will go get a preg test and tell for sure

Attachments

• formfitting 030.jpg
    formfitting 030.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 729
the test went well what does two blue lines mean

uh usually it's either + or -

Hmmmmmmmmmmm why so quiet. You were last on "Last Activity: Yesterday 02:20 PM " dude you started this post. Come over here and update us please:D
white druid said:
the test went well what does two blue lines mean

I had not seen any replys so I was not looking to tell more I was not checking this post for a while but looking at others We used a cheap test henest the two line we go in this week and take a real one from the doc's She thinks she is feels that way she says Might be just her wishing it to be true If not she wants to try again and meet him around her most fertile time

Attachments

• r enter.jpg
    r enter.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 391
telling her bull he is going to be a father

I can not wait till she goes and tells her bull he got her preg. He is a single guy and has no kids hers will be his first. I bet his family will be thrilled to see his new baby in 7 and a hlf months

Attachments

• boots-2.JPG
    boots-2.JPG
    22.1 KB · Views: 251
Wow,I wonder what he will say. Will the aby have two daddy's or just one.Keep us posted this should be pretty interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread