• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I don't care, Britney still looked hot to me..

• Thread starterKen23
  • Start date
bigstink9 said:
Britney was in better shape than 95% of the women in the U.S.
SHe wasn't fat/obese, really not that much of a gut, more of a slight bulge. She just didn't have that elite, toned bod of a professional dancer. But she was girlfriend/ wifey hot. THey (the media) better get off her azz before she takes a short walk off a tall building!!
And no, Pimp, I doubt she has a Mariah Carey comeback in her if only b/c Mariah has real singing talent, like CHristina Aguilera Britney is more of a performer; she needs a great producer and choreographer. She needs to lay low for a while, get her head straight, be a mommy for a few months, then make her return to the stage.
Oh, and take P. Diddy's cock out of her mouth and 50 Cent's piece o' meat from her azz!!!

I agree! She actually looks like a "real Woman" now.

I'm probably in the minority, but I have never found her unattractive. She's always been hot to me.

Users who are viewing this thread