• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I ate his cum out of her pussy

MajorHorner said:
Which is the best way to join her tribe?
I have my passport, €€€€, some $$$ and plenty of money for a hotel,.
Which airport and/or train station is best for me travelling from UK?
Well to be honest if u have £££, nothing else matters to her, maybe it's weird but it makes me horny when she admits that she would do anything for money

Reactions: franklyhorny
PervertedPolishCouple said:
Well to be honest if u have £££, nothing else matters to her, maybe it's weird but it makes me horny when she admits that she would do anything for money
Where do you live?
which country, Poland?

Reactions: franklyhorny and PervertedPolishCouple
like this

cucktrain10.jpg

• Love
Reactions: TwoCruzinfourbull, rcmohawk, Lovasianladies and 3 others
MajorHorner said:
Where do you live?
which country, Poland?
We live in UK

Reactions: franklyhorny and MajorHorner
PervertedPolishCouple said:
We live in UK
Oh yes, I remember now. Plz PM me your approx location. Cash ok?

Reactions: franklyhorny and Subsforfun
franklyhorny said:
If you have a friend to join you and your wife why do you need a partner? Don't understand.
Perhaps I didn't phrase that well. Some additional explanation may clarify:

There may have been a time when my wife would have been willing to participate in a 3 way, with me licking her pussy while she is getting fucked.
Unfortunately, that time has long since passed.
I do have a (girl) friend who is willing to do that, but finding/getting someone to join us is more difficult. It's not like she or I will drag somebody in off the streets just to satisfy that fantasy. Since we are older (60+), we don't frequent bars/clubs or other places one may consider a traditional way of meeting new people.
The same goes for meeting people on the internet. It's possible to meet someone and develop a chemistry over time, but the same is true for meeting people face-to-face, and I'd much rather do that.

Nazareth said:

There may have been a time when my wife would have been willing to participate in a 3 way, with me licking her pussy while she is getting fucked.
I do have a (girl) friend who is willing to do that, but finding/getting someone to join us is more difficult. It's not like she or I will drag somebody in off the streets just to satisfy that fantasy. Since we are older (60+), we don't frequent bars/clubs or other places one may consider a traditional way of meeting new people.
The same goes for meeting people on the internet. It's possible to meet someone and develop a chemistry over time, but the same is true for meeting people face-to-face, and I'd much rather do that.
Yes, I totally understand what you're talking about. Getting around the flakes on the internet is a bit harder. And it takes time to find some people with the right chemistry. I have been fortunate to have found very few over the years. Face to face is the best way to get to know about someone.

Reactions: Nazareth and wifescuck
my husband loves a creampienT_gbxr0ndhjtnpvj9du7y3ai3f_600.jpgnT_jbk1xtib3vbczg9i0ehr7p71_600.jpgnT_66c9vdz2pnk5zxxk3ffzjii5_600.jpg nT_hbyd8qh2yc7u8ig2ut9eutsk_600.jpg

• Love
Reactions: rcmohawk, Lovasianladies, Nazareth and 2 others
Carlahotwife said:
my husband loves a creampienT_gbxr0ndhjtnpvj9du7y3ai3f_600.jpgnT_jbk1xtib3vbczg9i0ehr7p71_600.jpgnT_66c9vdz2pnk5zxxk3ffzjii5_600.jpg nT_hbyd8qh2yc7u8ig2ut9eutsk_600.jpg
Understandably so. You’re an amazing hot wife, it would be an honor to enjoy cream pies from you.

PDXFun2 said:
Understandably so. You’re an amazing hot wife, it would be an honor to enjoy cream pies from you.
mmmm I mist admit.i love.it

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny and PDXFun2
Nazareth said:

cuckplace43.jpg

• Love
Reactions: oralboy, Lovasianladies, PervertedPolishCouple and 3 others
franklyhorny said:
Wish my wife would do that for me.
nice.to be wzntednT_10ivp2tgunh3cxgc01npqqhd_600.jpg

Reactions: rcmohawk, franklyhorny and Nazareth
  • Love
Reactions: cynful, rcmohawk, Nazareth and 1 other person
Reactions: cynful and franklyhorny
I love eating cum too