• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I am the wife!

• Thread starterwife4blackcock
  • Start date
Keep posting!

Love you Hott White Twat! Keep posting I'll vote for your ratings!

your husband doesnt know but who took the pics? a ghost holding the camera while u posed lol

wannabcuck said:
your husband doesnt know but who took the pics? a ghost holding the camera while u posed lol

Tripod and delayed shutter does the job!

wannabcuck said:

the lady said her husband likes taking her pictures but doesnt know she has posted them here. very nice pictures they are too hubby is a lucky man but she needs a big black cock

Luv the boots very nice indeed,
good luck in your search :)

Glad you like the boots they are my favorite.

I did finally showed my husband this thread and he told me to pursue what ever I wanted to do with BBC..... Now the real search begins!

Oh and to all of you who got me a 5 star rating, here is my husbands favorite pic of me!

Those boots really show off your great legs and ass! Excellent!

WoW

You dont clean worth a dam but you have a nice ass and pussy there gurl, love to fuck the hell out of you

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi THERE!!

m4lovelyfem said:
hey there... :D nice pics.. see mine as well:D

Jus took a looka t your pics as well...where does that magnificent body dwell? Can't find a location in your profile......Grand Rapids, Michigan for me. mmmm. can I think of a few things we could do with what is in your photo!! LOL

THAT was mean....

Person 27 said:
Maybe you should clean your room first???

you're jsut going to mess it upa gain!! LOL Funny how we develop a "comfort level" and don't even think about it when others see it tho.......wold HATE to show my messy bedroom!!

You would be AMAZED....

Wife4blackcock said:
Oops sorry for the messy room....but I doubt Ill ever get my husband to clean it.

Heres a few more pics,I enjoy dressing up for sex,and since have to settle for big black toys until the real thing is found.

Enjoy a few more pics!!!

at what you can get them to agre to (ot THINK they agreed to!! LOL) when you get their little thingys hard for them.....just don't let them cum/spurt/dribble before they AGREE to waht you want.....a year ago if someone told me I would be doing what I am doing this week, AND that my husband would be in agreement AND enjoying it....NEVER would ahve believed it. Test his limits, push them further each time, thank him for letting you push the limits....and have a FUN ride!!

He'll be cleaning you up after your trysts before you know it!! LOL

JMNBABE

See!!

Wife4blackcock said:
Hey wait...I resemmble that comment!

I have a closet full of outfits that make strippers jealous.But my favorites include pvc,latex and leather(as seen in my pics I post).

And as far as giving into my desires,I mentioned being turned on by a BBC during sex the other night and my husband didnt seem to have aproblem with it.Im sure he will wanna at least hold the camera!

a few more pics(sorry for the scruffy)

He'll be eating left over sperm out of you before you know it!! But you might want to remember, especially as you seem to be a highly sexual and self-confident lady....this lifestyle is VERY addictive!! And Black guys will test YOUR limits too....and push them....and PUSH them.....there is little you will deny them eventually, they wiill break down ANY defense you have.

I broke EVERY rule I agreed to and EVERY promise I made to my husband . We set some limits when we got in to this lifestyle, as soon as I let a Black Lover know there were "limits" or "rules", they focused on breaking every one of them....right down to my form of birth control!! We onlt had some simple logical basics too....no smoking, no excessive drinking (I have a VERY low tolerance for alcohol and even LOWER control when I do), use my diaphragm unless I was with someone I knew WELL, and NO DRUGS!! Those really aren;t very restrictive rules......wanna' know how many I broke? EVERY ONE of them!! And loved every second of it too!! LOL

As HOT as you look, and as confident in your sexuality you appear and as agressive as I bet you will be with Black guys because of the INTENSE level of sexualk satisfaction they are capable of.....they will have you eating out of thier hand in NO TIME!! LOLLOL And WOW are you going to LOVE it!!!! What will be the BEST, is when you meet "that" guy...the one that turns you out...the one that OWNS you mind and body!! OHHH, that is SUCH a sensual experience.....you will do EVERYTHING he asks and then more, to satisfy him and you'll be SO intensely sexual when you do....can tell you things I can't even write here for fear of getting kicked out!!

Enjoy this, it will be the BEST tme of your life....but try to maintain SOME level of control...I almost screwed up my marriage and at the time, didn;t give a DAMN taht I was.....I was HOOKED on the lifestyle, couldn't get enough and I was dating 7 days a week most weeks.

Keep us updated....and fantasize with hubby in bed, just don't let his little tweeter pop, string him out a few days, tell him you want to "control" his orgasms.....he'll love it, and saty hot hard n horny ALL the tme and agree to just about ANY crazy shit you can think of!! LOL Mine did....I'm in DC making a baby with my Boss!! And Hubby agreed, helped, and is up for this completely!!

You can get them to agree to ANYTHING...JMNBABE

JMNBABE@comcast.net said:
at what you can get them to agre to (ot THINK they agreed to!! LOL) when you get their little thingys hard for them.....just don't let them cum/spurt/dribble before they AGREE to waht you want.....a year ago if someone told me I would be doing what I am doing this week, AND that my husband would be in agreement AND enjoying it....NEVER would ahve believed it. Test his limits, push them further each time, thank him for letting you push the limits....and have a FUN ride!!

He'll be cleaning you up after your trysts before you know it!! LOL

JMNBABE

Im highly doubt Im going to change my husband to anything more than he is now.Im more than happy with our marriage the way it is,im not looking to turn him into anything more or less.

JMNBABE@comcast.net said:
He'll be eating left over sperm out of you before you know it!! But you might want to remember, especially as you seem to be a highly sexual and self-confident lady....this lifestyle is VERY addictive!! And Black guys will test YOUR limits too....and push them....and PUSH them.....there is little you will deny them eventually, they wiill break down ANY defense you have.

I broke EVERY rule I agreed to and EVERY promise I made to my husband . We set some limits when we got in to this lifestyle, as soon as I let a Black Lover know there were "limits" or "rules", they focused on breaking every one of them....right down to my form of birth control!! We onlt had some simple logical basics too....no smoking, no excessive drinking (I have a VERY low tolerance for alcohol and even LOWER control when I do), use my diaphragm unless I was with someone I knew WELL, and NO DRUGS!! Those really aren;t very restrictive rules......wanna' know how many I broke? EVERY ONE of them!! And loved every second of it too!! LOL

As HOT as you look, and as confident in your sexuality you appear and as agressive as I bet you will be with Black guys because of the INTENSE level of sexualk satisfaction they are capable of.....they will have you eating out of thier hand in NO TIME!! LOLLOL And WOW are you going to LOVE it!!!! What will be the BEST, is when you meet "that" guy...the one that turns you out...the one that OWNS you mind and body!! OHHH, that is SUCH a sensual experience.....you will do EVERYTHING he asks and then more, to satisfy him and you'll be SO intensely sexual when you do....can tell you things I can't even write here for fear of getting kicked out!!

Enjoy this, it will be the BEST tme of your life....but try to maintain SOME level of control...I almost screwed up my marriage and at the time, didn;t give a DAMN taht I was.....I was HOOKED on the lifestyle, couldn't get enough and I was dating 7 days a week most weeks.

Keep us updated....and fantasize with hubby in bed, just don't let his little tweeter pop, string him out a few days, tell him you want to "control" his orgasms.....he'll love it, and saty hot hard n horny ALL the tme and agree to just about ANY crazy shit you can think of!! LOL Mine did....I'm in DC making a baby with my Boss!! And Hubby agreed, helped, and is up for this completely!!

You can get them to agree to ANYTHING...JMNBABE

I guess I dont fit what is the common thing around here,I dont need or want a BBC to try to dominate my life....all I want is some casual sex,that my husband knows about and will be in full control of at all times.

Who knew to do this I was supposed to try to change my husband?

I like the Camaro pic a lot.

A great shot and you look delicious in it!

wow those are some sexy pics and that outfit drives me wild

I have the same boots as you plus many more thigh high boots that I always wear when I'm with black men.

If you like that one here is one from the same set......

As you can see it made me really hot to be out on a public street getting some pics taken wearing that!

hottie

fuck you`re an real hottie! like your pics! would be a pleasure to please your holes with my tongue!

Users who are viewing this thread