• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Howife's Escapades

• Thread starterneeditnowjax469
  • Start date

needitnowjax469

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 25, 2011
Long story short wife went out with her girlfriend last Friday night after leaving one employer for another. While out and about this guy caught her eye and she seized the moment with him. According to her, she went out to our car with him and fucked him in the backseat. She says he is really big and thick and made her cum while riding him, which is unusual. Then last Sunday her and I went out for a few drink and to throw some darts. While enjoying the festivities I encouraged her to text him and set up another meeting. He agreed to meet her again and they decided on a hotel that was in between the both of them. She got dressed in a hot black mini skirt/dress with no panties and black high heels. She left our house and drove to the hotel to meet him. Wow, I was so excited I could hardly contain myself. I did request some pictures but she said it was hard to get them due to him not knowing about me and my knowledge as to what was occurring. I will post a follow up post with some pictures of her as they are all saved on my phone. Tonight she had a few drinks and he texted to ask what she was up to. She sexted him for a little bit before deciding to go meet him again for "drinks". She said she isn't going to fuck him again and just wanted to flirt a little. I laughed at her and told her that he has the one thing that she has a weakness for and that is a big thick cock. I asked for some better pictures this time and requested one of her blowing him, one of him fucking her from behind, and one with his cum on her tits. We will see if she gets them for me.

Here are some pics. Two of them I took and two of them are ones he took. The dick picture is what he sent her tonight.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 190
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    65.9 KB · Views: 175
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 170
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 179
We're all in awe. Nice pics, she looks like a sexy fun time. I love the shape of her hips and ass bent over the Camaro. I'd also love to see her pussy leaking a nice cumload. Feel free to post more pics and updates, I personally enjoyed the story and pictures (even if i forgot to show the gratitude )

That is hot shes doing it in your car , Hot wife pussy needs cock . And lots of it

Well she ended up fucking him our car again. She got some pictures while not the best I guess I will just have to settle for what I got. During one of their encounters she said he came three times and was still hard. She said that his dick curves upward and hits her g spot. Looking at the pics she got I have to imagine that he made a squirt a little. You can see a ton a pussy juice around his balls. If you want to know anything specific just ask. She claims that the picture of him is after he came and he is soft. She says he is very thick and long when hard.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
Forgot to add this picture.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    359.4 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread