• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How to dress hot wife for big fuck date?

• Thread startermanhattancuck
  • Start date
kenev said:
nothing nicer than a growing belly

enjoy... she's out getting fucked all nite tonight.

Attachments

• 023a.jpg
    023a.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 561
Great thread

Do you know who the daddy of her child is? If it's one of her bulls, it adds a whole new level of excitement to your lifestyle, doesn't it? She's exceptionally fertile and promiscuous, as well, pays for the apartment she shares with her current lover, and you tend to the offspring of her infidelity. That's smoking hot to me, but even if the child is yours and she's careful with her lovers that way, a woman who's smart, independent, and looks like that is a hot wife from heaven. You're a lucky man.

willypeter said:
Do you know who the daddy of her child is? If it's one of her bulls, it adds a whole new level of excitement to your lifestyle, doesn't it? She's exceptionally fertile and promiscuous, as well, pays for the apartment she shares with her current lover, and you tend to the offspring of her infidelity. That's smoking hot to me, but even if the child is yours and she's careful with her lovers that way, a woman who's smart, independent, and looks like that is a hot wife from heaven. You're a lucky man.

Thanks, your message is great, really appreciated. Hate to disappoint but I believe all the kids are mine. But she's fucking everyday unprotected now so it's something we're having to consider. It is smoking hot, and she is too, so thanks again, I do believe I have an incredible woman in many ways.

so there's a chance you might raise someone else's kid?

now, that's hot.

The guy whose fucking her tonight, does she allow him to cum inside her always? any pictures? shes increadible

SexGod69 said:
The guy whose fucking her tonight, does she allow him to cum inside her always? any pictures? shes increadible

He's been cumming inside her. I have no pics yet only a couple of videos so far but will post when I have more, thx.

Thanks manhattancuck. She was very beautiful while she was with child. Very lovely. I just about melted a minute ago when i first seen the pregnant picture of her.

update time

Thought it was maybe time to post an update. Since the start of the year she's seen her guy 2-3 times a week, spending a couple of evenings with him each week at their place, and they're planning a trip together to Europe this summer. The three of us are generally all cool with the situation, though he and I both wish we had more time with her. He is, I believe, actually in love with her. She's extremely happy with how it's working out, so that's most important to me. LAst night he came inside her for the first time, with the intent of getting her pregnant. They made a video last night, and I've attached a couple of screenshots (sorry for the quality). I guess it both wildly turns me on and freaks me out but I find that I have less and less authority over their relationship anyway lol. She keeps assuring me she won't get pregnant because she's already 45, though I remind her she got pregnant at 43. The main thing is that she feels this is all very natural for her, and she's more happy and content than ever before. Happy wife=happy life is so true.

Attachments

• Screen Shot1.jpg
    Screen Shot1.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 831
  • Screen Shot2.jpg
    Screen Shot2.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 752
That is a fat cock inside of her my man. Can you compete?

Before leaving to spend the night with her boyfriend, wife left me with these. Said she surely won't be needing them tonight....

Attachments

• IMG_0886.jpg
    IMG_0886.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 227
here's how it went..... would love to hear more comments about her.

Attachments

• photo-13.jpg
    photo-13.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 194
  • photo-14.jpg
    photo-14.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 185
  • photo-12.jpg
    photo-12.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 189
wow that dick in her hand is HUGE!! congrats wow.

jizzums said:
wow that dick in her hand is HUGE!! congrats wow.

thanks . . . after a few years of always finding well hung guys she finally admitted to me a couple months ago that size makes a huge difference for her lol

manhattancuck said:
thanks . . . after a few years of always finding well hung guys she finally admitted to me a couple months ago that size makes a huge difference for her lol

yeah no shit. your wife looks likes she more than enjoying sucking on it and look really pleased to be covered in a big load too.

wonderful pictures. would really enjoy seeing more of her showing off those massive cocks.

thanks for sharing

Users who are viewing this thread