• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How stupid am I?

• Thread starterHowwee
  • Start date

Howwee

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 1, 2006
How to Cuckold your Husband Ch. 1:
How to Cuckold Your Husband - How To - Literotica.com
Just read this from a post by Custer Laststand
Couldn't bring myself to read the second chapter

She's doing this shit to me!
She's lost twenty-five pounds. Exercise and diet. Weighs five more than when we got married.
Before the weight loss "age appropriate" clothing meant mostly black ugly crap. Now she's had neat clothing she already owned altered. She’s gone from asize 12 to size 6
I don't know how much money she's spent on new clothing. A ton. Hair is now long and naturally curly. New jewelry. Make-up.
I'm on a monthly allowance. $150 bucks a month.
Tights that might as well be pantyhose. When she started modeling some of them I asked her what kind of underwear she had on, and was told she wasn't able to wear panties with them.
I thought this stuff was for evenings out, and weekends. I turned red, and flushed all over when she informed me she was wearing the outfits to work.
With vests over her blouses it looks like she's wearing skirts that don't cover her ass.
Her bras (which had to set us back at least $50 a pop) are no longer for comfort. She was wearing 39DDD, but these are 39DD.
When she came home after wearing this stuff the first day she was on a cloud.
"How'd it go?"
"Everybody seemed to like it a lot."
Her group had had a conference that morning which would have been about twenty people mostly males.
"Sassy, hottie, great, love your outfit," etc.
Nickname. Boo-boo. I asked her what was up with that.
She told me it just sounded cute, and a neat name for a puppy dog.
We already have a dog.
Chores. I'm doing all the laundry but hers, and she told me she'd continue to do her own because she didn't want me "messing" any of her new things up.
I do all the vacuuming. No grocery shopping, but according to the article she might well be showing off while she shops.
She insisted that if I didn't do the chores I was exactly like our dog.
Sleeps, eats, poos, pees, lays around, and wants to be played with once in awhile. Oh yeah. We both make her laugh.
Flirting. She drops me off at my favorite bar on Saturday while she runs errands, and then picks me up so I don't have to drive. She never comes in but calls me from the parking lot because she thinks the other guys are jerks, and she had been felt up on two different occasions. I didn't do much when it happened. One old guy actually came up behind her reaching around and pulled on her nipples. One day out of the blue she walked in the front door wearing a pair of the tights with her new knee high boots.
Was about eight of us in there, and they couldn't stop talking about how great she looked. Some of the comments had to do with whether or not I was keeping her happy. "You mean boo-boo?"
Now the standard is to come in to say hi when she drops me off, and she lets them buy her a drink when she picks me up.
I had one of them (she laughs at all his dumb ass jokes) tell me when she wasn't there that if he had her alone for an hour he could get into her panties. Told him fat fucking chance. He laughed at me.

"Usually it occurs after you've ****** your husband to do something so depraved that he has no self respect anymore"

Oh God. She told me it would turn her on if she had some naked pictures of me. But outside the house. It was dark out on the patio. I felt like a complete fool. She had me walk around with the zipper part way down until they dropped to my knees. It was cold out and I felt so weird. When she snapped some shots I was bathed in bright light for just a moment.
I needed to pee. I was going to wet myself.
I was begging her to let me go in.
She let me but told me to leave my clothing in the house so she could take a couple of me totally naked.
She talked while taking them and at one point said, "Look at the little boo-boo."
When she was done she said I needed to fuck her "Right now."
She sat on the pool table and continued to tell me to hurry up or she'd do it herself.
She was squeezing her huge breasts, and taunted me.
I couldn't get an erection. The harder I tried the worse it got. I asked her for some help thinking oral, but the best she'd do was a hand job. It was a disaster. She left me naked, and went upstairs, and I'm sure masturbated in the shower.
The more aggressive she gets the harder it is for me to perform.
Telling me we'd try something different one night she brought a glass filled with ice crescents into the bedroom. While I was kissing her huge nipples she shoved ice up my bottom. The heat versus cold did the trick.
I don't remember for sure how she said it, but something about, "Like that up your ass don't ya?"
I was actually thinking about getting her an ankle bracelet that would say, "Hot Wife," but that was for me, and to compliment her.
She's too fucking old for this shit.
I still can't believe it's not just for me.
She's going to the dentist this afternoon wearing a pair of those fucking tights and no panties. The visual of her on her back with her big naturals sticking out at him while he had his fingers in my wife's mouth. He's maybe thirty-five.
I've been on this site a long time. How the fuck did this not dawn on me till just now? It was all for me because she loves me. That simple. Fuck me I gotta get a handle on this.

Attached are patio pics which are guess are part of the training.

How old is your wife?

Whew... are you sure that was the question you wanted to pose?

I gotta' tell ya', Howwee, asking "How stupid am I?" is risky. There have been few responses (as yet) because, almost certainly, the minds of hundreds of forum members are reeling with possible sarcastic replies...

I will say, though, it was very kind of Ms. Kimcarl to ask you a noncommittal quesion.

Over the course of

Saraha said:
What did she do to drop from size 12 to size 6 and how long did it take?

It took place over the summer. She started exercising regularly. Jogging, and weights in addition to a pretty complete change in diet and quantities.
My son lifts, and he helped her with that part of the program. She's almost 5'10" and so even when she was carrying the extra weight I thought she looked good.
Now she seems to be on an almost constant high about her body, and it's enforced with the compliments she continues to receive.

OK I Know How Stupid I Am

Custer Laststand said:
I gotta' tell ya', Howwee, asking "How stupid am I?" is risky. There have been few responses (as yet) because, almost certainly, the minds of hundreds of forum members are reeling with possible sarcastic replies...

Yeah. I thought about that last night while I was figuring out how to broach the subject with my wife. It could well be that when I question her regarding the recent behavior her first question will be...
"How stupid are you?"

Howwee, are you looking forward to finding out she is cucking you? I hope so
because it sure seems that's what's going on, or will be going on soon. Make
sure that she knows about your unconditional love, and how you're committed
to her no matter what. Start brushing up on your cunnilingus skills. Perhaps a
program of non-reciprocal cunnilingus every night? The sooner you realize
how incredibly lucky you are, the less stupid you feel :)

Old Enough To Know Better?

kimcarl said:
How old is your wife?

She'll turn fifty next week.
Attached are a few picture of her through the years.

The last two are of course before she lost the weight.

Most Certainly

Saraha said:
Would you recommend that other men get the ice treatment to get a "lift" ?

It was intense, yes I'd recommend it, and I want her to do it again.

I guess we could call the procedure an "Ice Pack."

I realized that I had forgotten to address the humiliation aspect here. It
seems that your wife is following a path that may not be what you want.
You don't necessarily need to be humiliated and lose your self respect
in order to be cuckolded. Look at SoonToBe for example, no humiliation
is necessary in a very successful cuckold relationship. You need to open
up and talk, ask her if she wants to have sex with other men and let her
know you're OK with that, just drop the humiliation (unless you want it).

Ouch! Ouch!

MacNfries said:
Mac's Response .... :p

You could've just told me to button it up.

Wait one here

hiki said:
I realized that I had forgotten to address the humiliation aspect here. It
seems that your wife is following a path that may not be what you want.
You don't necessarily need to be humiliated and lose your self respect
in order to be cuckolded. Look at SoonToBe for example, no humiliation
is necessary in a very successful cuckold relationship. You need to open
up and talk, ask her if she wants to have sex with other men and let her
know you're OK with that, just drop the humiliation (unless you want it).

I'm not okay with her having sex with other men. She's mine. I love the new look, body and clothes, but that's for me. I had sex with about thirteen mostly married women in the first ten years of our marriage, but I was always attentive, and took care of business at home. Those husbands were tools.
I don't mind doing more at home, and I can even live with the allowance, but some other dude sticking his cock in my wife's pussy. Not gonna happen.
We're going out tomorrow night, and I'll get things straighten away.

Howwee said:
I'm not okay with her having sex with other men. She's mine. I love the new look, body and clothes, but that's for me. I had sex with about thirteen mostly married women in the first ten years of our marriage, but I was always attentive, and took care of business at home. Those husbands were tools.
I don't mind doing more at home, and I can even live with the allowance, but some other dude sticking his cock in my wife's pussy. Not gonna happen.
We're going out tomorrow night, and I'll get things straighten away.

Make sure she knows how you feel. Make sure she knows the consequences. Talk with her.

There could be an ugly side to this that she can't yet even imagine.

I don't care what anyone says, it is MUCH harder for a 40+ woman out there. This is from experience and being thrust into the divorced world FULL of 40+ women looking and talking to dozens of them that have been divorced 5+ years.

kimcarl said:
Make sure she knows how you feel. Make sure she knows the consequences. Talk with her.

There could be an ugly side to this that she can't yet even imagine.

I don't care what anyone says, it is MUCH harder for a 40+ woman out there. This is from experience and being thrust into the divorced world FULL of 40+ women looking and talking to dozens of them that have been divorced 5+ years.

Hey I totally agree with you. It's still tougher for women all the way around regardless of age, but definitely at forty plus, and gets worse from there.
Could be worse. You could be living in Virginia.
My wife and I aren't gonna have a problem. The more I've thought about it I believe she's trying to throw a little spark in the domestic arrangement. And as you stated for men to start complimenting her again does the ego good.
Thanks for your help
Howwee

Howwee said:
Could be worse. You could be living in Virginia.
Howwee

I agree. Aren't there like 2-1 women to men looking for marriage? I remember this from the Post.

Best of luck to you!

Hummm thought I had responded to this one yesterday. But it's not here.
My question for you. Does she know you cheated on her? What makes you think it's ok for you to do it but not her? That's a hell of a dbl standard.
You wanted her to dress hotter you wanted her to take better care of her self what did you think would happen? She got all these ideas form somewhere. you opened pandoras box,
Good luck
Hank

Double Standard

It is without a doubt a double standard. It's not really okay, but the brain can rationalize just about anything, and make it seem justifiable. I wasn't getting enough, lights had to be out, wouldn't dress the way she did before we got married, didn't want to do oral, didn't want to do it on all fours, or what I called doggy style after we got married. Said it hurt, but had never mentioned that before we got married. I’m sure she thought it was demeaning, and she hated the way her DD's flopped about. Hell, I never asked her to bark. Didn't want to go out with my friends, etc.

I love to flirt, and sometimes it got a little out of hand. Or maybe it was something I hadn't done yet. I bedded a 54-year-old married woman when I was 27. Her hubbie was a banker who had turned me down on a loan, and he was a real dick about it. I pursued her for a couple of weeks, and the next time my wife was out of town I took her to my house and fucked her on the martial bed.

Hadn't had sex with a black woman. She was actually an airline attendant I met on a flight home, and she was very attentive. Married, and as I was to find out had never had sex with a white boy. One time thing at a motel.

I never had sex with anyone more than a few times. Always told them I was married, and did not want attachments.

My wife asked me one time if I was having an affair during our second year of marriage. Nope. I rationalized that an affair was on going, and I wasn't doing that.

I came home one day after work to find her waiting for me in the living room. One look and I knew she was pissed.

"Who's Debbie So and So?"

I did a quick inventory, and realized I'd never heard the name before let alone had sex with her.

"I have no idea."

"She called me today, and told me that she's been having an affair with you for the last six months."

Ouch! WTF?

My wife had looked her name up in the phone book, the address was listed, and she had already driven over to confront her, but no one was home.

I actually started laughing which wasn't a great idea. I think from relief. Things were a bit frigid until I found out she was a teacher, and had been out of the country, for the last couple of months.

So somebody was carrying a bit of a hard on for me. Never tracked her down.

I quit when our second and last child was born. I've been essentially a good boy for 23 years.

Pandora's Box. When she hit 39-40 without my prompting nearly all the stuff I'd wanted her to try or clothes I wanted her to wear, but she deemed too nasty or unseemly became okay. More than okay. She bought the clothing, she bought the lingerie, and she made calls from her office while she was playing with her breasts. 12" skirts, demi-bras, corsets, public ********, and semi public sex. Doggy-style sex, bondage, etc. Lasted about a year, and the need gradually diminished. Double standard? Okay when she felt like it, but other wise go play with yourself. The weight loss, and exercise was her idea.

I’m pleased that she’s happy, and likes the way she looks. I just don’t want her running into some 25 year old who always wanted to fuck his mommy, or that I might have pissed off bad enough that he wants to get even by fucking my wife. I mean who does that sort of stuff?

While the quality of the attached is poor it gives you an idea of her idea of okay during her “have fun” era. That is a skirt not shorts, and how does that qualify as a bra? Everyone in the bar that night knew what color her panties were, and that her breasts were unrestrained. She went to the can three times in two hours just to show them off.
This was the same night that the guy pinched her nipples. Couldn’t really blame him.

Thanks for the photos. Getting toned up would certaintly get the guys horny for her. No doubt about her pandora's box opening up and letting her learn things about her self that she never knew. She will get up to as much mischief as her beliefs allow her to.

Users who are viewing this thread