• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How old can hotwifes be

• Thread starterlooser
  • Start date
Maybe things on Duke are starting to drop and sag, and he's just bitter about it.

oh yeah ...........the old foggy's ire has been raised
which is about all that can be raised ......i notice the newness
of the a/c's, meaning you went to all that trouble just for moi ;):cool:

heyblue50 said:
Now your dreaming and not very smart, to explain it, showing the real you, which as I can read by the other posts is becoming very clear by everyone else. You better go to the, I got know one and will make fun of everyone forum, suits you better, as I said earlier, you owe the older ladies of this forum an apology. Which will never come from you, because it takes a man to know when he is wrong. As for any other posts by me on your comments, no more, I will say this, Moderators of this Forum, do something about his rudeness and stupidity directed to the older ladies here.

==========

Take a remedial English class and return ...thank you

Age is just a figure. Some are funtional well into the Eighties, and others are done in their fifties.

What about people over a 100, assuming they are aware mentally of having had a life before 100? If you can remember what sex is about, you should be able to bring up a few naughty remembrances in your mind, and your pecker could then begin to climb, right guys? You will have to help me on this one.

A hot photo or a naked lady you spot through the window next door - do both turn you hot and horny? Then just a memory aroused from thinking about sex should also get your pecker into action, even if you are 117 years old.

It would be so tragic if you get old and can't even remember what sex is about? What other pleasures could be left for you to re-dsicover. Not much I am afraid.

sorry folks reality dictates HOTwives are over at or about
50ish ....res ipse loquitur </thread>

I talked to a guy aged 40-ish, and he said that when he was a teenager, he worried that there was a finite number of ejaculations a man could have in his life and then when that unknown number was up, his sex life was over. He rationed his dating so that he wouldn't push his luck too soon.

Users who are viewing this thread