• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How do you like to be Humiliated?

• Thread starterfbuddy74
  • Start date

fbuddy74

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 2, 2007
As a bull one of the things I enjoy most is humiliating the cuck in front of his wife. So I would like to hear from all you little dick cucks. What is your favorite way to be humiliated? What has a bull or a hot wife done to humiliate you the most?

One was with me as her maid, I had to wear a frilly maids dress and made them a romantic dinner, served it, and cleaned up... Then served them cocktails as they sat on the coutch and made out while watching XXX vidio... the rest of the night I had to wait out side the bed room door lissening to the two of them... Another was her dressing me like a little girl, and I had to play with our daughters Babie dolls and dress Ken in her things while she made out with this guy... Before they headed off to bed for the night, I was diapered and given a baby bottle and put to bed in a crib (handcuffed to the frame) and had to hear them all night...

Last edited by a moderator:
itz MUCH more humiliating when you're
trying to be manly and her bull
does something anything to physically
intimidate you and you shiver n shake
and quiver like a bitch and back down :)

for me it has less to do with humiliation than it does with submission. to be given to her lover as a gift, that is the ultimate act of submission. accepting his dick in my ass, because she wants me to. not because he's bigger and i'm afraid of him, or i'm ****** into it, simply because she asks. that is the ultimate ;)

Have a bull lift up my skirt and give a good otk spanking in front of my gf.

Face Fuck

I love to fuck the mouth a of a sissy bitch while his wife watches

I love being ****** to suck the cum and sweat from the stockings my wife wore while she fucked her bull. She's very kind - she always makes sure he shoves them in my mouth before they go at it again. :)

I think that taking the wife in public is very humiliating. When hubby and wife go to a bar together then a black man steps in and asks her to dance then ends up grinding with her, kissing her and feeling her up in public - the other patrons know I am a wimp.

had a filled condom slowly filled into my sissy ass then put in panties to feel it leak for hours

Droopy

Get my bitch ass whiped by his leather belt while she watches and laughs then get put into my diaper and sissy dress and fluff him then get sent to my wet piss bed while they go to the master bedroom where i can hear them all night.

I've not had this happen in this way yet, but it is a recurring fantasy.

My wife dresses me in girly panties under my clothes and then we go out to the bar. We sit and have drinks while several different guy flirt with her. After a few drinks she whispers to me and points out one of the flirts. I then need to get up, walk over the the flirty guy who is with his friends as loudly ask him if he would be willing to come home with us and satisfy my wife sexually as I am unable to. I am instructed that if he refuses I must beg and plead with him - failure to get a yes is not acceptable. I then bring him over to her, while his friends watch and I am red with humiliation.

As he approaches her I must ask him to kiss her right there in the bar, which he does. My wife then announces loudly that she is bringing this stud home because my dick is too small -- the whole bar is watching by now. I pay for the drinks for us, him, and his friends, listening to their comments the whole time. As I turn away from the bar wife and stud are groping and kissing; his hand is up her shirt already. I follow them out and drive them home where I sit in the corner and watch all night long.

More subtle

When she is kissing him and tells him she doesn't kiss me much or very often because I don't kiss as well as he does.

When she is caressing him and tell him how much firmer and bigger his muscles are.

When she tell him that when she and I are alone, she calls his name when I make her cum with my hands.

When she tells him she's missed him and how great it feels to have a cock inside her that she can actually feel.

When she has a g-spot orgasm while riding him, floods the bed, and afterward says to me in front of him, "I've never been able to have a g-spot orgasm with you.'

The most humiliating for me are the public activities, when we are in public, and it is clear she is my wife, but i'm a third wheel. What comes to mind for me is one day when we met her black lover at an adult bookstore in the middle of the day and they had me drive them around town while they fucked in the back seat. At stoplights, the car would shake, drawing attention to what they were doing.

For me it is to be dressed as a sissybitch.to look the complete opposite of a real man.I have to tell her Bull "thankyou for satisfying my wife for me and making her cum over and over".
Also,to help pay him back for doing my job for me,I would go outside and clean his car for him,whilst he was upstairs fucking my wife.This would be at my house and it would be obvious to the neighbors what was going on.(This hasnt happened,but it would be humiliating.)

I've gotta say being bent over and spanked in front of my wife - not just play paddling, but a real whupping.

My wife likes to phone one of her boyfriends infront of me and she tells them how much she wants to see them.
I remember once one of them must of asked if I was around to which she replied 'I dont give a fuck what he thinks' , very horny.
Now when she does it she will hold her hand over the phone and ask me why Im not licking her feet, so I have to sit on the floor and lick them clean.
She also gets texts from guys and sometimes she will look at me in a naughty way and rub her pussy and if I ask who it is from she tells me to mind my own fucking business.
She getting good.

it happened tonight

my wifes bull , in my house, after fucking my wife 3 or 4 times ordered her into the bathroom. Once there he ordered her down on all fours, he then proceede to douch her ass 3 times.
He then toook her back to the bedroom and agian placed her on all fours in front of a dressing mirror; After applying a lubricant to her virgin ass he first used a finger on her and then pressed most of his huge swollen head up her ass.
he stopped before full penatration, at her request, but made it perfectly clear he would accept this delay only because of her anal viginity.
I have been married to this woman I love for over 20 years, and she has never ever allowed me to penatrate her ass with even a finger.
I have never felt so much shame or humilation in my life.When I asked her why him and not me she said" your just not man enough to dominant me in that way". She held me in her arms and told me she still loves me. She told me not be scared, she loves me all the more when she is truly erotically satisfied. I can only hope she is telling me the truth.

Being ****** to visit wifes lover for cleaning his apartment is extremly humiliating. He treats me like a true slave, whipping me if he finds me lazy. That is humiliating.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not into a lot of the sissy stuff, and I think that's an important thing to know if the cuck is into that or not. I like humiliation just not sissification or ****** cocksucking, etc.
Now that I explained what I don't like, I'll explain what I do like. To me the essenc e of being a cuckold is having it rubbed in my face that I am not man enough to satisfy my own wife, and so I am ****** to endure the humiliation of stepping aside while a real man does the job for me. I like being put in a position where I am ******* to the bull and my wife that I am nothing but a pathetic wimp.
One bull always asks me if I'm sure I want to let him service my wife for me .... I always sit there mutely, red faced .... my wife may say something like "he's not man enough to even give an answer, let alone keep another man's real cock out of his own wife's pussy"
Commets like "how does it feel to know that I just made your wife cum, when you can't?" or "how does it feel to know in a few minutes when I drop my load in your wifes cunt, you'll get to know what my cum tastes like, wimp?"
When I mount my wife after the bull has cum, if the bull asks my wife "can you even feel his little weenie?" which she responds to with laughter. Then being "****** down" to eat her cum drenched pussy while everyone laughs.
The most humiliating thing that has ever happened to me was last week. I had just finished sucking the cum of my wife's lover out of her pussy, and I stood up waitng for permission from my wife to be allowed to cum. She said "I can tell you want me to say that its okay for you to let that little clitty of yours spray all over the floor..... but this time we need a little more amusement for that to happen." "What's that" I said ...."i'll do anything"
She said "I know that .... right now you're thinking with that little weenie dick head instead of your real head ..... so I'm not going to humiliate you myself anymore, you're going to humiliate yourself"
"what do you mean?" I gasped
"The only way I'm going to let you cum is if you squirt your wad on your own face and in your own mouth"
"NO, NO ...I can't do that" I protested
"you will or you won't cum at all ....is that clear" then she read my mind that I was thinking about squirtin on the floor anyway and said< "If you cum without my permission, I will never let you watch me with other guys again, so make up your mind, wimp!"
I stood there mute agian, shaking. She smiled and said,"That's what I thought, you need to cum so bad, you're going to do what up until a minute ago was unthinkable ....now do as I say wimp!"
I was speechless and knew I was incapable of resisting now ..... it seemed like a horrble, delicious nightmare as she commanded me to lay on my back next to the wall and walk upp the wall with my feet and scoot over towards the wall until I was up on my shoulders and my neck and then let my feet swing up over my head ....I looked up and my little didk was pointed down directly at my face ..... the bull was laughing his ass off as he watched in amazement at the spectacle....then my wife said "you're about to give new meaning to the words 'humiliation' and 'wimp' and you know there is nothing you can do about it." My mind was racing ... I was powerless. The her next words sent shivers through my body, she loudly almost shouted, "OPEN YOUR MOUTH, WIMP!" I hestiated, then I heard "DO IT NOW!!!! I couldn't beleive it but as I could feel the cum welling up to the point of no return, I did open my mouth to make a target for the first stream of semen. I pumped stream after stream into it, with some missing and getting on my face and one glob in my eye. As I lay there in my post orgasm daze the enormitiy of how completely degraded and humiliated I was hit me. My wife and her lover were still giggleing and snickering as I got up and headed to the bath room to clean up ... my wife trying to hide her smiles and laughter because she knew that now I that I had cum that being humiliated wasn't nearly as fun (actually not fun at all) as a few minutes ago. Then her lover said, "I think having a orgasm for you just became a lot more complicated, Don" My wife and he couldn't contain themselves and broke out into full fledged belly laughs.

What I'd need...

My ex-Bride has finally accepted the fact that I am a sissy and like to wear women's clothes. Now we sleep in separate rooms and our relationship is that of two women (often catty). I want her to take on male partners while I am wearing a pretty dress. The man would rule and I would be submissive to both or all. NEVER EVER should I be treated as anything other than their sissy maid.

Users who are viewing this thread