• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hot Wife plays with toys

Beautyful

Hi Dawn,
It’s a blooming shame; a girl with such a perfect figure has to resort to an artificial jogy. And an inexperienced boy put his jizz all over your magnificent boobs.
That stuff belongs in your pussy. Too bad I can not be of help to you. You are beautiful.

Those are some very sexy poses there, Dawn! Love to see more of you...covered in more jizz!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking great Dawn ... give us more

I do have a question for you ... what do you think of those nipple clamps your wearing in the pics ... I'm going to buy some for my gf and would like to know before buying if they'll do the trick, she loves to have her nipples played with rough, squeezed twisted and pulled.

Thanks

Just use clothes pins

If your girlfriend likes her nipples pinched and hurt, Just use clotes pins. They work better and don't cost a lot of money like the ones you buy. I like a little pain and clothes pins on my nipples really get me off. Not now tho, as I am 8 mo. pregnant and my nipples are just to big and sensitive. Paula.

Dawn, you are one hot slut!:) I'd love to drill the shit out of you, and blow my load all over that bald cunt!

Dawn, what a gorgeous litte slut you are. Too bad you can't get a live cock like that from hubby and you have to resort to toys.

Great Jerk Off Material

You are hot, I especially like the one with sitting on that big hard cock, the look on your face and your big hard nipples being pinched. Very hot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back