• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hot Wife 2 B Shared

How should she proceed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DSC_0032.JPG DSC_0051.JPG DSC_0139.JPG DSC_0248 (2).JPG DSC_0725 (1).JPG Still Active

Lissa is still very active as a BBC SLUT, blake keeps her very busy iwth parties, etc.
Many of you have asked about her Full photo sets, if you are interested please contact me directly on yahoo at Philmccrackan on YIM.

Lissa is still very active as a BBC SLUT, blake keeps her very busy iwth parties, etc.
Many of you have asked about her Full photo sets, if you are interested please contact me directly on yahoo at Philmccrackan on YIM.

Hi Phil, i've tried contacting via YIM before (on my cell phone; my only internet access) to no avail.
I can't tell you how much i'd love to see some photosets of Lissa.
If at all possible, could you maybe send them to me at my e-mail address,
muffinman263@yahoo.com

I"d asked previously if Lissa had left the lifestyle as the thread had gone quiet.
But judging from her new tattoo, and what you've told us, she seems very committed indeed.
I've noticed in her latest photos that she really knows how to pose for the camera, she's developed a great apptitude for it. That photo if her standing in her underwear is extremely sexy, her ass and legs look amazing.
Maybe all the dancing she's been doing has helped with her posing, she certainly seems more confident in herself.
Finally, i have to agree with the others and ask you to post her training videos.
These sort of training sessions are often referred to on sites like this, but it's usually all talk, that's why you and Lissa have struck a chord with myself and others, you're both the real deal.

Thanks for the ongoing updates, and happy holidays the both of you and your family.

It's really nice to see the obvious change in her ... Her demeanor has totally changed from the beginning..
Good job guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back