• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hot asian wife

• Thread starterjcanuck
  • Start date
ty guys

a few more

Attachments

• IMG_2300rss.jpg
    IMG_2300rss.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 581
  • DSC07813rssr.jpg
    DSC07813rssr.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 954
Whew, hard to believe this woman is 40. Must be those asian genes. What a fantastic body and apparently a great attitude about her sexuality. She is lucky to have found a man who relishes her exploits. Wish I had a wife like her.

cocksuck slut

this give you any ideas? love to hear from guys who have had their cock down my wife's throat

Attachments

• DSC08715rs-80.jpg
    DSC08715rs-80.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 664
  • DSC05758rs.jpg
    DSC05758rs.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 478
  • DSC05760rs.jpg
    DSC05760rs.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 591
  • DSC05763rs.jpg
    DSC05763rs.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 469
  • DSC05765rs.jpg
    DSC05765rs.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 507
where is the ring????

no ring in 17 years? last set of pics 5th or 6th pic in the series where her left hand is in clear view but no ring???? please explaine.

sorry wrong girl and she dose have a very hot ring while sucking cock. once again im sorry.

Nice pics Mate! My fiance dated (and almost married) a Korean guy for two years before she hooked up with me. Sometimes, I think about her sucking him and giving up that white pussy of hers to Korean dick. Just a kinky twist but interesting never-the-less good for sexual fantasies.

She looks horny in the black stockings and heels ! Are they seamed ?

cuckold

you are one lucky guy shes a knockout hope she cucks you good .

i'm a 9inch hung blk man living in ATLANTIC CITY

jcanuck said:
My 40 year old wife of 17 years,started cucking me with my best friend,before we married.

HOW DO I MEET THIS INCREDIBLE LADY...NATE

very sexy

such an adorable sexy wife. a treasure find! enjoy her and enjoy sharing her. thanks for sharing her great pictures here. some people (like me) can only fantasise... though i never say never. some day maybe my luck with women will change!

Asian Women

WOW, your wife is hot! I could look at her photo's all day long. There is something about Asian women, they look so hot. Thanks for sharing her with us all.

Nice loking Asian Chick. Would like to have my schlong between her lips. Does that thought knowing men want to fuck her make her hot?

Last edited by a moderator:
You have a very beautiful wife. Thank you for showing off her sexy body. Hope to see more of her :cool:

Its my Birthday today and my Birthday wish is to fuck your wife and ................

I am in Montreal but ready to travel

She's Gorgeous!

What a beautiful and hot wife you have! She is SO sexy! After my last 2 gf's who were both Asian, I have come to desire only Asian women. And your honey is exceptional. You lucky man!

BTW: Canada here too :)

Has she ever had Black before? Would love to see her with a stiff black dick in her mouth. She is a real turn on

Users who are viewing this thread