• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Honeymoon cuckolds

lifelong cuck

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
I have admitted on here that my wife cuckolded me on our honeymoon.

This wasn't a hotwife situation, I was ******* she did another guy on our honeymoon until many years later in therapy, when pressed why she eventually had sex with me after 11 days on our honeymoon, she confessed it was because of the cum stains on her sheets [we had twins beds in our hotel room].

I'd left her alone all day to attend a bullfight [she didn't want to attend] and got back very late. She tricked me into riding her with the lights off so that the next morning in daylight I would think the stains were only from our love-making.

That was the only time we made love on our honeymoon.

Has any other cuckolds either caught their new brides fucking other men on their honeymoon or had his wife confess many years later the first time she cuckolded him was on their honeymoon?

Only real cuckolds answer please, not fantasy dreamers.

my bestman and 2 guests at our wedding had fucked my wife before that day but not on our honeymoon

I wasn't cuckold on our honeymoon, but my X-wife told me she wanted a "DIVORCE" (long story) LOL

my wife fucked her lover on our wedding anniversary she put on sexy undies went out and came back later full of his spunk , what a night we had when she finaly got home

So far it seems I'm the only cuckold whose bride did another guy on our honeymoon!

Must be some real cucks out there whose wife fucked another guy in preference to you?

Sorry

If you read my previous post, you'll see that it was also my case
docil

Guess he felt your new bride getting fucked by so many was a little too fantasy to be real.

On our wedding day my wife was, with my consent, already pregnant by her lover. He fucked her on the morning of our wedding so that his spunk was inside her as we were wed. I later discovered that he had spunked into her wedding gown and "marked" it the previous week. He didn't fuck her on our first night but made up for it the following week. That was 18 years ago and she's had numerous bulls/lovers since then.

I wasn't cuckold when we married, and we were faithfull for the first ten years of marrage. We started our "adventure" to spice up our sex life as it was getting predictable. The closest I can relate to honymoon cuckoldry is, on our wedding anaversary last year, my wife and I went out for a nice romantic meal, then on for some drinks. I had way to much to drink, and had to call my brother to come pick us up.When we arrived home, my wife invited him in for a drink, I sat on one sofa, they sat across from me, it wasn't long before they were kissing each other and fondleing each other.
She informed me she was taking him up to our room and I could follow in a short while.
(We are not the humiliation no sex for him types ) I gave them a start then followed them to the bed room. they were naked on our bed and he was eating her out, I stood in the doorway watching, for a while, then they changed possition so he was laid on his back and she was sucking his cock, this gave me an opertunity to join in so I climed on the bed and started to lick on her clit. But due to the amount of alcohol I had consumed, I could not get an erection, we tried alsorts, she was sucking me while he licked her, she was sucking and playing with me while he fucked her, all to no avail, in the end I got dressed, and walked back down to the bar, leaving them to enjoy the next couple of hours alone, after two hours I got a txt message, saying "he's gone home now"
I went home and she was laid in bed with his spunk all over her tits, she then told me all that they had done and how they had done it, it was very hot

My wife did not fuck with any other men on our honeymoon, but there were two guys at our wedding who had fucked her before me, and the joke is that I did not know that they had. I do remember that at the reception they seemed to hang around us a bit longer than normal and now I know it was to remind her that they had had her pussy before I did!

I know they were wishing they could draw me aside and say "By the way, we've fucked your wife!"

My wife had been cuckolding me throughout our engagement ,and had put m in chastity about 2 months before our wedding, so we did arrange for one of her lovers to come to our hotel room (near the airport) after the wedding so that she could have sex on our wedding night..we had already decided that I would not ever be allowed to have sex with her,other than licking her pussy after her lovers had fucked her.He fucked her and came in her 3 times,and then we flew to Hawaii for our honeymoon the next morning. Another of her lovers was at our wedding, but there with his wife so she couldn't do anything with him,but didd enjoy ancing with him and remindingme that he had fuckd her few days prior to our wedding,and would, of course,be fuckingher many more times when we returned from our honeymoon. She did get laid in Hawaii once, by a guy we met when we wen to a local bar (our hotel was mainly couples,also on honeymoons or roamntic vacations,so no one there for her to fuck) .

There was a video posted somewhere not very long ago. It was from a security camera at a wedding Chapel of some sort. It showed a bride walking with a man in a tuxedo down a forest path to a small outbuilding of some sort. They stopped in the doorway talking, then they kissed. After a heated embrace she dropped to her knees and began to suck his cock. Suddenly she stood up and he darted away. A moment later the groom came walking into view and, oblivious to what had just happened, took her by the hand and strolled away. Ah, here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9Li0WhWvQg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back