• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hi I have a couple questions

• Thread starterKimeez
  • Start date

Kimeez

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 15, 2009
Hi everybody
My name is Kim
I found this site on a random search for interracial message boards.
I'm a married white female 29 years old and I have a few questions for the other women here.
I've only been with a few guys and since being married only my husband.
At work theres a black guy that has been flirting with me for a along time and I never thought much of it but lately Ive been having feelings of I guess the est way to say is wanting to see what it would be like to take it further. A group of us (he is in it) usually do happy hour at the bar in a local hotel and I am seriously considering getting a room and having it ready when everybody is leaving asking him to stay for another drink then letting him know I have the room.
My questions to the other women are (sorry Im a bit nervous)
Are all black guys big like they say?
If so, willl it change me "down there" and my hubby will be able to tell?
What does it feel like?
Is it worth the risk?
Anythink else you might be able to think of
Thanks for any input and sorry to be so naive
Kim

Good luck ...

1. getting an answer from a real woman.
  2. getting an honest answer.
  3. not being inundated with requests for pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not all black men are "big"
Even if he is, it wont change you "down there" unless you play on a very regular basis
Hub wont know unless you go home dripping or smelling like a tavern or cigarettes.
It will feel the same as a wht man, to me its the contrast that makes a difference.
Only you can determine if its worth losing your marriage over or any degree of guilt

And shame on you Gears

Susan said:
Not all black men are "big"
Even if he is, it wont change you "down there" unless you play on a very regular basis
Hub wont know unless you go home dripping or smelling like a tavern or cigarettes.
It will feel the same as a wht man, to me its the contrast that makes a difference.
Only you can determine if its worth losing your marriage over or any degree of guilt

And shame on you Gears

Shame on ME??? For what? You actually answered the questions honestly and didn't ask for pics...and I assume that you are a real woman. You know that the OP's questions are primed for crazy ass answers by all the "women" on here.

Thanks Susan

I understand the contrast thing very sexxy
As for feeling the same even if it's "Big" wont it feel better?!? ;)

thx
Kim

Nobody slams better

the main difference to me is the slamming a bbc will give you and the stamina to go all night isn't bad either lol.you should really open up to your husband about your desires and see if he's okay with it.as you are probably aware a lot of husbands love it when your a slut and if your sex life sucks now it will definitely give it a boost.i guess it depends on your relationship with your hubby.just remember a good marriage always has honesty and understanding as its core values. good luck

Kimeez said:
Thanks Susan

I understand the contrast thing very sexxy
As for feeling the same even if it's "Big" wont it feel better?!? ;)

thx
Kim

That question could be easily answered with a trip down the produce aisle of your local grocery store. Next time you're in there, grab yourself the biggest cucumber you can find. When you get home, squat down on it and see how it feels. Odds are that it won't have any effect on your orgasm one way or the other.

I would never recommend screwing up your marriage to answer your curiosity...but I do recommend getting him to agree to it ahead of time. You'd be surprised how many husbands are turned on seeing their wives with other men....especially well endowed black men....I certainly was. Talk to him, share fantasies, role play, get yourself a big black dildo and by the time you suggest it he will be so into it you won't have to ask twice. Now for the other questions. It is different as you are both turned on by the taboo of it all....your black lover will be so turned on chances are he will give you the ride of a lifetime. While not all are bigger down there most are and I highly recommend finding one who is....it won't change you down there but it will cause many long rolling orgasms that are quite addictive. There is a very good chance your husband will love watching you go wild and be slutty.

Reactions: cynful
Hi Kim
Good advice from milf wife and susan
My hubby kinda got it going by wanting to go to swing club maybe you can get yours interested in going to just 'watch" at first and then evolve
and yes size DOES matter if the guy is big mmmmmm
contrast is sexy too
Anniee

I'm guessing your husband is small since you seem focused on the 'big' part of it?

tre85 said:
I'm guessing your husband is small since you seem focused on the 'big' part of it?

No I wouldn't say "small" around average but it's just something I've been a bit curious about is all

Hi again Kim
If you want to talk about this you can send me a private message or email me.

gears said:
Shame on ME??? For what? You actually answered the questions honestly and didn't ask for pics...and I assume that you are a real woman. You know that the OP's questions are primed for crazy ass answers by all the "women" on here.
ur rite im in atk ga. and few like both bbc and im the bwc! contrast is great all around! but it hot to share a hot lady or two and 6 guy! stamina. and thex ar 45! take em all some times they are fill with that and we have to get a few more! nastey but hott

bbc and wwwf want to gbang and let me fill u with my cream and i will pop last! wasnt i answering??

Any volunteers for the translation of the two previous posts?

Texting again

Getting out my " Hood / English" dictionary

Bigger is Better

Kim be careful about going for such an adventure you might endanger your marriage. It is true that not all black men have huge pipis, but those who do and clean are worth fucking. Big cocks feel great in you, but depends on how your man works it. The black men I been with has only enrich my sex life. Just pick the right person and you will enjoy great sex.

Reactions: cynful
My wife did mentioned once about a colleague who bragged about having a 7 inch cock to all his female colleagues and I asked if if she wants to see it for real. She told me, playfully, she won't ask for it but if he showed it to her, she would not mind. Curiosity.

Hi Kim,

I'm not a size queen,,, black men come in all sizes... I agree the contrast is my turn on. I'm some what submissive to black men and that is also what does it for me... . PS... my hubby never knew about my dark secrets....... enjoy.... indulge in your fan
tasy.... \\
\Jeri

Users who are viewing this thread