• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

hi he dont know iam here

• Thread startermexicanwife
  • Start date
mmm

good for you honey. you deserve to satisfy your curiousity and feel the pleasure of a huge black cock. i'm sure you'll have no trouble attracting scores of negro males that would love to fuck you. dont deprive yourself of what so many white females are enjoying ,big black bareback cock .hope you keep us posted and let us now when you go for it

you are very hot to look at fine body, ....

Hi, You are one bfine looking lady, how about a picture of those fine looking breasts, what size are they? holmgren1@comcast.net dean-wa :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

MAN JUST GIT NEKKID :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

you are absolutely beautiful. i'd love to see you with a bbc exploding deep inside your hot body

mexicanwife said:
my husban dont know ilove black in my fantasys

Baby girl what part of cali are you in? Im in Northern Cali. Can we see some more skin?

Re: hi he dont know iam her

mexicanwife said:
my husban dont know ilove black in my fantasys
WOW, YOU HAVE A FINE BODY, BUT WE NEED TO SEE THE WHOLE BODY NAKED WITH YOUR LEGS SPREAD WIDE OPEN WITH YOUR FINGER PLAYING WITH THAT FINE PUSSY, AND PLEASE SHOW MORE PIXS ALSO WHEN YOU GET THAT 10" COCK FILLING YOUR TIGHT PUSSY THAT YOU KNOW YOU NEED.

clothes

take those fucking clothes of and show us what you got...

If you were my wife, Id be more than happy to share u with a black man, share u, not give u away, I'd love to do ur ass while a big blck bull did ur cunt and maybe another ur mouth.

ur all so nice iwill try to show more thank u idid not think u guys would licke me

:twisted: OH YES BABY THAT ASS NEEDS TO BE FUCK HARD AND LONG, IT'S MADE FOR CUMMING OVER AND OVER. POST MORE PICS OF THAT HOT BODY WITH YOUR FINGER IN YOUR PUSSY.

pictures

bend over Mexican wife and show us your taco....grrrr

spread your ass cheeks for us to see your tight holes

Users who are viewing this thread