• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Here she is

• Thread starterI created a Monster
  • Start date
I

I created a Monster

Many have wanted to see her so here she is.This pic was taken while she was getting ready to go out.

Attachments

• spread.jpg
    spread.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 1,285
Very nice :) Those lips must feel great wrapped around a throbbing cock. OH! Look what I just found :D

Thank for the picture, it makes visualizing the stories much easier.

Oh they feel real nice.Especialy when its freshly pumped full of cum.Here's another.I took these with her fresh out of the shower and getting ready for a night out.She was showing and telling me what she was giving to a guy from the bar later that evening.

Attachments

• FH000002_edited.jpg
    FH000002_edited.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 902
very nice,,feel free to show us more and tell us about her adventures,,xoxo,,becky rose

Bet she is not on the pill and she will arrive home the gusset of her panties full of potent thick black mans seed and there will be much more in her belly makeing her pregnant

I'd love to bathe her cervix with sperm!

Well Baldilocks,

You certainly have a way with words. I note that you have 17 posts and all but three are negative comments about other posters. I do not see a picture of you on your profile, nor do I see any history that would qualify you as someone we should listen to!

I believe you should move to the baldguyswithbigmouthsthatcan'tgetlaid.com website.

Last edited by a moderator:
i would fuck your wife repeatedly bareback.

The only way she fucks is bareback.

I created a Monster said:
The only way she fucks is bareback.

Thats how i like my woman to let me fuck her. A true slut she is.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread