• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Her first "real date"

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Back for a few minutes before bed.
Sue is out already, we had some wine earlier and after a long weekend, that plus some fun in bed was all she needed. I'm not far behind her.

It was humbling. Not humiliating, but seeing her lying there catching her breath, knowing what had just happened, it was humbling. I couldn't believe it that I'd cum like that - but between her hands and her sucking me - plus being there and feeling her like that, it just set me off.

It seemed to take so long - as if it all went in slow-motion. But at the same time it seemed like it was over just like that. And I realized I was stuck in the moment until I felt Sue's hand touch my leg and I remember just kneeling down on the floor and kissing her as, I guess, Don got up and went into the bathroom.

She looked at me and kissed me and then giggled and asked if I "enjoyed myself" and I just said "I should ask you that question". She smiled and pulled me to her and kissed me. I was about to say something when she said in this voice that she knows I can't say no to - she asked me if I'd wait downstairs for her. I heard noise in the bathroom that reminded me that he would be out in a moment.

I'd cum already and that was that - I knew I'd want her again but I wanted that to be at home, in our bed. Again I was in this daydream thing as she said something that ended with "...I won't be long, I promise" and she smiled at me and I just nodded my head. And I just said "if it's what YOU want.." and I emphasized the "you" part to be sure she knew I wanted to know what she wanted and not what Don wanted. She didn't say anything but nodded her head and just said "yes" and smiled again.

I kissed her and she said "I love you" to me and I said it back, I picked up my pants and underwear and shoes and kissed her again and I left them. I was halfway down the stairs when I heard the bathroom door open and I stopped and went back up to look in.

Wait. I hear something in the other room.

It was wind, the windows were open downstairs.

Anyway. I felt guilty but I walked back upstairs and hung out in the darkened hallway. I left the door open to the bedroom and the light in the bathroom lit the room up.

I knew what I was going to see and I got myself prepared for it. I knew from what she'd said that he might be rougher with her but it surprised me of just how she was. He came out of the bathroom and I watched as she just rolled over on her back and just pulled her knees back. Her head was in my direction and her legs were facing the bathroom as Don just climbed up on his bed. I couldn't make out what they were saying but he was laughing at one point and soon after that he just knelt between her legs and he just pushed himself into her.

Of course I was turned on and I was hard already watching them. All I could think about was Sue - looking at her under him. He held her tightly at one point with her tits mashed up against him. At another point he was at arms length from her and from where I was I could see him thoroughly enjoying her. Watching him from where I was, all I could do was think about when I would have her later and I seemed to focus on how she would feel then. In my mind I saw a thousand different things - a thousand different positions, a thousand different moans and a thousand different creampies in her. I focused again and witnessed him pushing her knees back so they were almost under her arms.

Again I don't know how long this all went on for, I was standing there still naked from the waist down, now gently stroking my rapidly hardening cock. All I know is that again it seemed like it was so soon, Don started really going at her. He turned her somehow to one side with one leg up and the other down and every time he pushed into her it was obvious she was pushing back.

It was so fucking erotic to see. Her eyes were closed and it seemed like it was just 2 animals mating with how she would push back every time. He was kneeling on one knee and other leg bent so his foot was on the bed and it was just incredible to watch him. I swear, I felt so wonderful for her at that moment as she lay there with her mouth open - I think there was even some drool running down her cheek.

I could hear the bed moving/creaking gently and hear their moans but nothing more specific but I know Don was saying something to her as he literally took her like that. She nodded her head and she seemed to pull her leg back even further and that let Don really go at her. I was hard already but I dared not cum so I tried to keep my hand away from my cock.

A moment later I heard the rhythm change on the creaking and as I looked I saw Don tense up, his back arching as I saw Sue just lying there still holding her knees back for him. To think that he was cumming in her again at that moment was very intense.

I felt weird staring in at them after they'd finished. I knew they kissed and stuff like that so I went downstairs and found what was left of my beer earlier and drank it as I got dressed. I sat in the kitchen and had another beer almost done when I heard footsteps and saw them both come into the kitchen. Don said he was glad I'd made myself at home and joked with Sue that "he sure had". It was awkward until I just said that we needed to be getting home and that deal with getting her car on Saturday.

We were quiet in the car on the way home at first but then we started to talk about things and from there forward will have to wait till tomorrow as I am quite tired by now.

Good night all.

To me the sign of a good story and good writing is the emotional response it gives me. Your story has definitely given me that, so Bravo.

If I'm feeling conflicting and complex emotions now from your story I can only imagine what you have been feeling the past few days!

Thanks again,
Pondering
Pondering Desire Blog

Saraha said:
I have been following your story closely for weeks and my intuition still tells me that you should be caged to take your emotions to a much higher level.

=========

i couldn't agree more ;)

I think you both are showing more of your personal desires than mine or Sue's.

As I've said several times already, neither of us is interested or aroused by caging or anything like that.

Sorry to disappoint you or others thinking that way.

Ha Ha... This is probably the 10th time people suggest Soon should be caged but it's obvious he will never do such a thing. Soon is only interested in Sue's happiness and he gets his through her experiences while she gets what wants outside of her home. Asking to be caged is mostly for selfish reasons (girls don't care much for keeping a man caged) and Soon is seeking the opposite. I think he wants his wife to get EVERYTHING she could possibly get. I personally wished that Sue got more of what she wanted from Don and others while denying Soon a little more. That would show how much more she wants it from someone other that Soon. It's quite obvious how much she wants to save herself for her experiences with Don by keeping Soon from entering her Wednesdays and Thursdays.

Can't wait for the continuation of what happened on Friday...

Wow!!!
You really did it! You got right in there like I sugested. And Sue encouraged you to do it. GREAT!!!

All I can say is this is the greatest threat on this site and the first i look for when I sign on.

I love your descriptive, emotional writing. Some times I am working my hard-on while I am reading.

Cheers, Harry

A lot has happened in the past few days that I'll get to but since js wanted the rest of Friday night, here it is as I can remember it.

It was very strange standing in Dons kitchen knowing how I'd left them upstairs. I'd heard the water running upstairs and I remembered that Sue had left some of her stuff there. How long does it take to drink a beer? I didn't chug it as most of the time I just stood there staring and thinking.

I couldn't believe it then, just as I can't believe it now, that I just walked into that "trap". Don got his wish again, that I not have her in his bed and Sue has now told me that she agrees with his desire, for now at least. Hearing her tell me that last night led to some very intense sex between us.

But I'm jumping ahead. I just couldn't believe it, that I'd cum just like that. But that moment I will never forget as Sue gently sucked me through the last of my orgasm just after Don had enjoyed his. I know it sounds bi-sexual or something but I truly will never forget how he looked at that same moment as he rocked back on his knees. It sounds weird to think of it but seeing the last drops on him only reminded me that the rest was in her. Even now that whole moment is quite arousing indeed.

Anyway - on the way home it was awkward at first until Sue just giggled quietly and I said "what" or something like that and she just said that she wasn't expecting the night to have gone how it went. She said that she hadn't agreed to his request and that she'd expected me to have sex with her when he was done - just as we'd done before.

She made me tell her what had gotten me so aroused. I didn't tell her about the image of his cock bobbing there as what gave me an intense climax but I did tell her that it turned me on knowing he'd just cum in her. She snuggled up to me in the car when I said that and she just whispered something like "that's good because it makes me cum too!".

Holy shit - and I was worried about maybe not being up for seconds when we got home - hah!! I told her that I thought they were good together and that I'd been very turned on. I then confessed to staying in the hallway and watching the second time. She said she'd wondered if I was there and then giggled and said something about it not mattering either way.

It had to be after 1am when we got home but there was no doubt in either of us that we weren't going to be right away.

There are times when she looks hot and then there are times. Something about a "just fucked" woman that looks so sensual. We have these LED candles all over our bedroom and as we undressed we turned them on and turned the lights off.

She smelled clean as I climbed onto her and it reminded me that they'd probably cleaned up together earlier and at the moment, the thought just turned me on even more.

We made love. It wasn't fucking at all. It was passion. Feeling the warmth of her surrounding me. Feeling our bodies struggling for one more orgasm together. You know when you are making love with someone - it feels like you are one person. That's what it felt like.

Apparently she'd only washed up a bit because the more we moved together, the wetter and wetter she became. And it felt incredible. Despite the earlier satisfaction we both had - as our time went by our desires grew. Feeling her feet behind me pulling me in. Pushing her knees back and taking her as deeply as I could. We got loud and it was wonderful. I can't say we went off together but certainly mine triggered hers and it felt incredible to know that she felt that with me as the end of our night. And the feeling of falling asleep together afterwards is something that leaves me no doubt as to how we feel about each other.

Agree

SoonToBe said:
I think you both are showing more of your personal desires than mine or Sue's.

As I've said several times already, neither of us is interested or aroused by caging or anything like that.

Sorry to disappoint you or others thinking that way.

We've played with denial on occasion. She's had me go as long as 22 days without cuming. It's not without stimulation. She will take me to the edge numerous times a day. The blue balls is far more intense a reminder of what we're doing than anything I can think of.

A cage would certainly make it less convenient and curtail a lot of our play.

I agree

jsinno said:
Ha Ha... This is probably the 10th time people suggest Soon should be caged but it's obvious he will never do such a thing. Soon is only interested in Sue's happiness and he gets his through her experiences while she gets what wants outside of her home. Asking to be caged is mostly for selfish reasons (girls don't care much for keeping a man caged) and Soon is seeking the opposite. I think he wants his wife to get EVERYTHING she could possibly get. I personally wished that Sue got more of what she wanted from Don and others while denying Soon a little more. That would show how much more she wants it from someone other that Soon. It's quite obvious how much she wants to save herself for her experiences with Don by keeping Soon from entering her Wednesdays and Thursdays.

Can't wait for the continuation of what happened on Friday...

I agree..I think its funny that everyone wants STB'S situation to reflect their own fantasies...ie, him being caged (it does sound hot, LOL).

I don't think he's going to accomodate anyone's desires, though...just enjoy the story.

I’m pleased to say that my unease at the direction you were heading has proved largely misplaced, mainly because Sue has sensibly pre-empted possible future upset by obviously telling her lover to curb his ambitions.

On a different tack, I see no point in you having sex with your wife in his bed. Your marital bed was a valid symbolic target for him but there is no significance to his bed. If I were Don I would be happy to have you watch, hold hands, kiss and of course do clean-up, in a support only role but would object to you having intercourse with Sue in my time.

I hope you liked the story.

Only a little time right now as it is Tuesday night and despite an argument before dinner, Sue had later confirmed that once our son is done for the evening, that we will get started!

I hope that we've put the whole cage thing to rest. It really is not something that either of us find desireable. It is almost the opposite with Sue, in that she definitely likes that I freely (and regularly) masturbate as opposed to feeling anxious or jealous or hurt by her desires for time she wants to build her desires for Don. She told me over this past weekend that she does appreciate my being agreeable - and that she is beginning to develop her own awareness that her heightened desires when we don't have sex on Wednesday and Thursday, she finds herself wanting Don much more when their Friday dates come around. When she told me that, my response was simply that hearing her say that turned me on incredibly - she reached over and giggled that same giggle when she felt that my cock was hard.

That openness led to other things. She told me that she had planned to hopefully let me have sex with her after Don had this past Friday night and that she had that plan up until I suddenly came all over her hand. I told her again of how intense that moment was for me being able to feel her as he took her and she smiled and said that when she felt me cum and then when she took me in her mouth and finished me off that way - that it made her realize that she agreed with Don. I wasn't sure how to react as she said that and she looked at me and just said that she agreed with Don's request and asked me if I would be okay about going along with it - that I not have sex with her at his place. She added that apparently I don't need to - that just being there and watching was enough.

I was confused for a moment at what had happened until she told me that this was some of what they'd talked about while I was downstairs waiting. She said that he was very happy at how things had gone and she was honest with me and told me that it just bothered him that I would want to have her - as UK said - on his time. She reminded me that he doesn't like to hear or know that we have sex as it is, but she said that he was okay with how the 3 of us had been and that if that was what I would be okay with, then we could do it again from time to time.

She also told me that he again brought up having it be one of his friends instead of me as the 3rd guy. She said her immediate response was "no way" and that she's "not a slut", and she said he just laughed at her when she said that and reminded her that she was lying naked in his bed while I waited downstairs. At that she said she got pissed at him and that she stormed into the bathroom - and that he followed and apologized to her over and over (that was all the commotion I heard!).

About the only other thing I can share right now is that the subject of them having more time together came up again. I told her that I understood her desire and again said that during the week might be easier than the weekend - but I remembered one of the posts here that suggested an occasional mid-afternoon visit might be okay so I told her that and that if we could come up with a "reason" that would fly with the kids, that we could figure something out.

Anyway - our son just got out of the shower so I'm going to say goodnight to him and then have some fun with Sue! She's already stuck her head in the office and flashed me (pulled up her night-shirt and showed me she doesn't have panties on!) so I know she is still horny. Oh, that's another thing I told her too - that given how horny she is after she's been with Don, how could I complain about it - she giggled at that and said "I know, can you believe it's me, horny all the time....". No, I can't....

Last edited by a moderator:
Soon,

Regarding your comment:

SoonToBe said:
[My wife] also told me [her lover] again brought up having [a future 3-some] be with one of his friends instead of with me as the 3rd guy. She said her immediate response was "no way" and "she's not a slut." She said he just laughed at her when she said that and reminded her she was lying naked in his bed while I waited downstairs. At that she said she got pissed at him and stormed into the bathroom. He followed and apologized to her, over and over (that was all the commotion I heard!).

For a man to say or imply to his lover "she's a slut" is highly risky, at best, if she hasn't told him in advance she wants that kind of humiliation. If Don is the sort who learns from his experiences, it's good that he has now learned that (the hard way, as it turned out).

SoonToBe said:
About the only other thing I can share right now is that the subject of them having more time together came up again. I told her that I understood her desire and again said during the week might be easier than the weekend....

There are at least two ways you can view this. One is, if your wife is fucking Don only once per week that isn't much, given he's "sexually active" and pressing for more. If your wife continues holding him to once per week, it will increase the probability he'll seek and find one or more other women to fuck. That, in turn, will increase the probability he'll pick up an STD and give it to your wife, thence to you. Obviously, that wouldn't be desirable. From that point of view, you would be best off to encourage your wife to fuck Don as often as he wants it.

Another way to look at it is, if your wife fucks Don more frequently than once per week (or as often as he wants it), that will increase the probability of her forming an emotional attachment to him; i.e., "falling in love," hence the probability of you losing her. (I would guess this is what you're mainly thinking about.) From this point of view, you would be best off to encourage your wife to resist the urge to fuck Don any more often than once per week.

I have a feeling how this shakes down will depend on what your wife wants to do, and her guiding you to acceptance of that (as she seems to be doing). That seems to me a reasonable way to proceed.

—Custer

Custer - you have a lot of good points but one I differ with is that I do not fear losing Sue by her falling in love with Don. I just don't see that in the cards no matter how you shuffle the deck.

From my understanding, Sue has filled an empty place in Don's life that stemmed from his schedule. A true girlfriend with romantic aspirations would not accept a once or twice a week "date" with little opportunities for other interactions. I see this more as a meeting of coincidence. Don is divorced and from what I can see and infer, he has little desire to re-marry.

I would like to encourage Sue to see him more but it brings up all sorts of logistical issues including what to say to the kids about where mommy is. What I may suggest to Sue is that they plan something infrequent and see how that goes.

I do think we are close to her wanting more from this with Don. The bag of stuff she left at his place was a clear sign to me that she is soon to ask for an overnight visit with him - or sufficient time with him on another day during the week.

I do have some concerns over his possessiveness with her and I am relieved that she has told him that as her husband, that I will always have conjugal contact with her despite his dislike of it. She has told me that he finds it a huge turn-off if she talks about our sex life with him and that he especially doesn't want to hear that I cum in her. I told her that I find it hypocritical that he is upset by this with me, but that he wants to share her with a friend of his (unless he is assuming that his friend will not fuck her?) and she agreed but she also said that it is not something she wants to bring up again with him as it already was the source of an argument between them.

I don't see Don's schedule allowing him the opportunity to find other women easily - so I don't see that as a possibility. The other thing that I am comforted by was his insistence of using a condom with her at first until she asked him not to and he felt comfortable with us. I don't see him as a risk-taker that way.

Continuing on the thought above regarding them spending more time together, I am also aware that such an event may also bring with it a request from her to have more nights when we do not have sex. I do not know how I will respond to that if it means longer than the 2 days she now has before she sees him.

She has also, as I have mentioned, expressed the desire again to let Don be the first to have sex with her after her period ends. She's told me that in several different ways - from Don wanting it to her wanting to share that level of horny-ness with him. This too will be something I will have mixed feelings about. On the one hand, I would like to experience such a situation - knowing she would want such a thing to happen and my knowing how they would be together - but at the same time, it would pain me to have to wait longer to have her return to me.

Either way, none of this is applicable for this week - but her monthly is coming up soon so I guess that may be when her emerging desires may become vocalized for me.

I will close this post by sharing that last night we shared quite a bit of passion and she asked me several times to tell her what I was thinking and was turned on by. I felt no shame in telling her that feeling Don taking her as she held and sucked my cock was totally intense. I did not share the image that continues to push me over the edge even still today.

Perhaps it's time to start a new thread.....

Custer Laststand said:
I have a feeling how this shakes down will depend on what your wife wants to do, and her guiding you to acceptance of that (as she seems to be doing). That seems to me a reasonable way to proceed.

Ding ding ding ding ding... we have a winner! :p

Custer Laststand said:
For a man to say or imply to his lover "she's a slut" is highly risky, at best, if she hasn't told him in advance she wants that kind of humiliation. If Don is the sort who learns from his experiences, it's good that he has now learned that (the hard way, as it turned out).

The difference between sharing his "slut" (as Don apparently thinks of Sue) with his buddy, and getting to show off a little in the process, versus competing with her husband.

It's good that Sue shut him down hard on the threesome thing. Hopefully he's learned that this is a hard limit for her, and drops that line of thinking.

STB, I look forward to reading about Sue's continuing sexploits, in this or any other thread. Thank you so much for allowing us to tag along on your journey.

new thread "the cock cage" after carefarely considering everyones request and the fact that sue was going without on wend. and thurs so that her time with Don would be more special. I finally agreed to wear a cage at my fans request on those 2 days so that like Sue my next time with Sue would be as equally special. I would not have lost my desire through the use of pornography (cream pies of strange women). Instead Sue would start becoming even more sexy and desirable. (Sorry guys, I don't think he will, but its fun to think he might!) any one else with a guess of new thread? Quote taken out of context just for fun, "This too will be something I will have mixed feelings about. On the one hand, I would like to experience such a situation - knowing she would want such a thing to happen and my knowing how they would be together - but at the same time, it would pain me to have to wait longer to have her return to me." lol lol sounds like the cage is ordered.

Reader - I don't follow what you posted but I guess it made sense to you.

To divulge all the details - I tend to only masturbate on Wednesdays. I do not have any issues in controlling myself on Thursdays (or Wednesdays if I so desire) to heighten my time with Sue on Friday.

I really have to wonder about the mindset of everyone here who is obsessed with this caging aspect of things. If you want to discuss that, then perhaps you or the others should start their own thread.

Sorry for my tirade but this is getting old already.

I did enjoy myself tonight with Sue's encouragement (a whisper in my ear earlier before she got involved with one of her TV shows and left me alone).

My own reference to a new thread was simply to not be on page 18 of this one.

Good night all. I know I will sleep well.

I think reader was trying to impersonate you on some level.

"I finally agreed to wear a cage at my fans request on those 2 days so that like Sue my next time with Sue would be as equally special."

Another Friday night

But I sense that things are changing. The eagerness seems to be ebbing a bit in terms of Sue's desires.

In some of our discussions, I sense that her request for more time with Don is, in a way, a desire to somehow do more than just hang with him and his buddies at the bar and then go back to his place afterwards.

I told her that I had picked up on some of her comments earlier such that her latest attitude isn"t surprising me.

Personally, I feel that giving them more time together may be like throwing gasoline on a fire - it will burn hotter for a while but will also burn out faster.

Either way, knowing what she is doing later and that I am anxiously awaiting her return is keeping me on edge tonight.

For you caging aficionado's, you can relax in that as I said, I had self-control last night and now have a burning 2-day desire.

That's all for now. Sue's period is due soon so it is likely that we'll have most of the weekend before it arrives and puts a cap on our fun for a few days.

Users who are viewing this thread