• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Help turn my wife into a Black Dick Slut-Seattle

• Thread starterMWC-WA
  • Start date

MWC-WA

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2004
I want her hooked on Black guys! Help me turn her into a real slut. Send her a message if your in the Seattle area, or even if your not..tell her what you think of her and why she should become a slut for Black men.

MWC25WA@aol.com

Wife

Hi, Wife is just lovely. HEavnly ass and very sexy. Am mwm into IR. and hope she gets what she needs. Thanks for the pics. J.

I'm in Lakewood and I am more than willing to take care of that ass!

All I can say is WOW.!!!! she has got the nicest ass to hip ratio I have seen in years! Ummmm talk about mouth watering! I am in the wrong Washington area...damn!

Fuckin Hot

That's the best ass, I've seen on here in awhile. Let your wife know, her body looks like it was made for black cock. Good luck, in turning her into a black cock slut.

Now that's an ass. Looks like I need to fly out to Seattle

I do not know about convincing but she has a great looking ass. I bet men are always hitting on her.

She has a sexy fat ass that I and many black men would love to fuck and use over and over then fill that pussy with our seed...she will get the fucking of a lifetime as a bbc slut.

Nice pictures of your girl, keep sending more sexy pictures would love to see shoots of her all cream pie up.. umm ass for days would love to cream that

Users who are viewing this thread