• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Help me get her started

• Thread starterjoefranks36
  • Start date
Monday she had to go over to fill out some paper work for school. She also found out that she has two dorm floors since one of the monitors left. She said it was fine and she gets a little extra money also.

Will came over that evening and had some flowers he had picked for her. She loved that. They sat and talked about school. They basically have the same school time schedule. He only has one class. She said she told him they would have a lot of time together then. He said he would like that. They watched some tv. She said they now have a little way of doing it. She will lay between his legs. She likes to do that with me. Her ears are the key to her pants. She said he doesn't know that yet.

Tuesday she said she went down to his room when he got up. They went for a jog around campus. She is on a health kick for the new year. He showered in her room and then she got one. She said he came out without a towel. He said he didn't know where they were. I asked her if she was turned on. She said ya of course but I just got him a towel. She said he kissed her a few times before putting the towel on. She saw him getting hard. I said what did you think. She said he is pretty big. I asked her how big. She said maybe 8 I don't know. He also looked thicker than any guy she has ever been with.

Joe, it may be a little late, but you might try some reverse psychology, in which you tell her "Honey, it would really tear me up if some other guy fucked you! I can't bear to even think about some other guy getting his dick into you!"

Some wives would take that as a challenge and think "Well, if it will upset my husband that much, I'll do it!" They might go out and find those other guys to fuck with, then come back and try to rub your nose in it.

You might also act jealous, and try checking up on her at every turn, like you don't trust her. That might drive her to spread her legs for some other guy!

Wednesday the morning jog and showers. He did the no towel again and she told him he was just showing off now. He laughed and said maybe. She got hers and came out with a shirt and panties on. She said he really liked that look with her hair all wet to. He pulled her on the bed and they made out for over a hour. She said her hair was a mess. Leave it to a woman to have that as a concern here. She said he had his hands all over her chest but the shirt never came off.

He left and came over later to watch tv. Some more kissing but that was all.

The next day same old routine. Then they went to the cafeteria. They also went to a movie that the school was showing. They made out some. After it was over they went back to her room and made out on the bed for a long time. He was again grabby but she said she fended him off.

Damm Joe

This man needs to be educated a little on how to get into a womans panties. But it sure looks like you might very well get your wish. He just dosn't know yet that she is trying to let him have some pussy. It should DAWN on him soon.:) Pulling for you and her. okdeacon

Hello Joe!!! Its sure gotten quite. Hope you are ok. :) okdeacon

okdeacon said:
Hello Joe!!! Its sure gotten quite. Hope you are ok. :) okdeacon

people realised that the two threads by joe and jim were fakes so that's why the posting has stopped since then. Kind of lost it's appeal on a board which is not fictional.

I worry less about the truth or fiction and more about the story line and content. I have enjoyed this thread and wish that it would continue.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread