• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Having a bull take a your wife/GF virginity (for CUCKOLDS)

• Thread starterIvanBee
  • Start date

Would you like or have liked to see your wife/gf lose her virginity to a bull?

• No - she is a virgin and I don't want to.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - I don't think I would like to have seen that.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

IvanBee

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 25, 2021
This is a mostly theoretical question, because a woman would have to be a virgin when she decided to cuck her bf/husband and the bf/husband would have to agree to it, but I'm interested in the responses anyway.
In this case, I would only like cucks to respond as I'm posting the question for bulls and hotwives as well.

The only dick my wife had before I got cucked was mine. So in that sense she was a "virgin for bulls." Actually, I was the one who suggested to her that she have sex with other guys because I knew I was not coming even close to satisfying her. I expected her to resist, and was surprised when she just put up a token resistance.
The situation went WAY beyond what I could have ever expected. Within a few days after I made the suggestion, she brought home a black guy from her gym. I was made to watch and got so jealous because she had massive orgasms, much harder than I could ever bring her to. She went totally black after that. Then she and her boyfriends decided to feminize me and to deny me sex with my own wife. Actually, I have been denied sex with ANY female, and am allowed only cocks.

Since then, I live life as a girl with a dick 24/7.

Reactions: ckc
When I was 19, I was a virgin dating a virgin girl, who decided to save herself for marriage and be my virgin bride. However, after almost 2 years of her not even touchng my penis, I split up because of the frustration and promptly got laid. She on the other hand, soon met a guy, and after knowing him for 2 days, lost her virginity to him and got pregnant at the same time. About 3 months later, I saw her at college, and when I talked to her, the first thing she said ws, "Guess what I did?" I knew without her telling me what she meant, and I took her home and fucked her for 3 hours straight. Before we started, I asked her about birth control and she said don't worry about it, and we proceeded to have sex. When we were finished and getting dressed, I asked again about birth control, and she said again no problem, because she was already 3 months pregnant.

I instantly found myself a cuckold, with my head spinning, feelling faint, and unable to hear or speak. I was a cuckold before I net her, but she was the one who activated me. I can't thank her enough for what she did for me, even if she didn't do it deliberately. It was the best thing that has ever happened to me.

Reactions: Pinkyrod and ckc

Users who are viewing this thread