• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Haven't posted my over 50 wife in sometime now.

• Thread startereatsherafter
  • Start date
E

eatsherafter

I love showing her spread wide. Only thing better would be someone else taking the pics with his cum draining out of her hot cunt.

And some more.

Hope you like. Would love nasty comments, tributes, monitor pics.

Something about her really does it for me. I would love to fill all her holes for you to eat.
DB

Just joined and wanted to let you know that your wife is totally fucking hot!!!!
Thanks for shareing her with us.

I agree on the classy part but am disappointed we can't see her face. Come on now, anyone who knows her personally will recognize her from the pictures. Yes they are fuzzy some but not that much. May as well let us see the real woman.

Something about her just screams Hot Slut!

Please post more. I really like her.

gottagetlocked said:
I vote this an English/Western Language forum only. Does anyone else agree with me? Plus, the links he posted didn't link to any pics or anything.

They probably linked you to a trojan virus....

hi like this ?;)

Attachments

• 08012009521.jpg
    08012009521.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 107
She looks good enough to eat.. but with all due respect, shaved would be even more sexy! She's still awesome and hot though - and like everyone else, I'd love to see her face... hanks for posting..:):):)

Users who are viewing this thread