• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Guys who are not gay but like the thril of sucking dick

• Thread starterRockford
  • Start date
franklyhorny said:
Wonder what that would feel like? 🙏
really good,love a good spit roast,swapping around

Reactions: Maximan and franklyhorny
srx said:
really good,love a good spit roast,swapping around
Wish I could get to meet my wife's men friends as she calls them. Maybe some of them might make me clean them both up after they have a good fucking roll in bed. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Reactions: Maximan, cuckhub, hairbear1954 and 2 others
franklyhorny said:
Wish I could get to meet my wife's men friends as she calls them. Maybe some of them might make me clean them both up after they have a good fucking roll in bed. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Surely she should share them with you,would you take their cocks if she told you to?

Reactions: Maximan, cuckhub, BILLD and 1 other person
franklyhorny said:
I love the thought of my wife's lover pulling out of her pussy when he starts to cum, and puts in my mouth while he pumps his cum in it.
I have no problem with cleanup; I've done it many times. So I'd still be happy if he wants to cum in her pussy, then pull out so I can clean her cum from his cock
But if I had my 'druthers... I'd love to take and swallow his load straight from the tap.

Reactions: Maximan, cuckhub, hairbear1954 and 2 others
srx said:
Surely she should share them with you,would you take their cocks if she told you to?
Yes, if she wanted me to.🤗

Reactions: Maximan and cuckhub
You will love it,then you can start to dress for him.

Reactions: Maximan, cuckhub and franklyhorny
srx said:
You will love it,then you can start to dress for him.
I don't get the "dress for him ". Can you explain it in more detail please.

franklyhorny said:
I don't get the "dress for him ". Can you explain it in more detail please.
Start to dress as a woman for him,panties are a nice start,love a nice arse in panties

Reactions: Maximan, franklyhorny and cuckhub
srx said:
Start to dress as a woman for him,panties are a nice start,love a nice arse in panties
Don't know if I could go that far.

franklyhorny said:
Don't know if I could go that far.
its not for everyone but it makes me feel good when he takes me from behind,his hands on my pantyclad bottom

My fantasy is doing 69 with my wife on the edge of the bed while she is being fucked by a stranger. My tongue and his cock in her hot pussy. I feel his cock throb and then realize a stream of cum is finding its way in my mouth. He pulls out and I take him in my mouth. That would be a real cocktail of love juices.

Reactions: Maximan, franklyhorny, hairbear1954 and 2 others
Hawkdoctor said:
My fantasy is doing 69 with my wife on the edge of the bed while she is being fucked by a stranger. My tongue and his cock in her hot pussy. I feel his cock throb and then realize a stream of cum is finding its way in my mouth. He pulls out and I take him in my mouth. That would be a real cocktail of love juices.
That's what I'm wanting from a 40 man gangbang

Reactions: Maximan, franklyhorny and Hawkdoctor
this is me too, my attraction is to women, but I love sucking BBC,

• Love
Reactions: Maximan, hairbear1954, BILLD and 1 other person
I'm not gay, but I think about sucking cock all the time. My wife makes me think about it when we are messing around.

srx said:
its not for everyone but it makes me feel good when he takes me from behind,his hands on my pantyclad bottom
Glad you enjoy it. And thanks for sharing your sexy thoughts and deeds. It would be great if everyone shared what they liked. Not all of us are the same but I enjoy how you get your pleasure.
This world needs more love and not hate! 👍

Reactions: Maximan
I'm married too and I love sucking dicks. I once sucked a man while she was looming at my wife's pics. I really like the feeling of being under a big beautiful dick

cuckwannabeTO said:
I'm married too and I love sucking dicks. I once sucked a man while she was looming at my wife's pics. I really like the feeling of being under a big beautiful dick
I'd like to try that! 🤗

Loving it since I was 14…it’s a long story but open to share if you want

Ohiocuckyman said:
Loving it since I was 14…it’s a long story but open to share if you want
Oh! Yes ! I want to hear every thing you wish to share. I want to see if you can get me hard enough to want to try it myself and maybe make a new friend who I can get to fuck my wife.
I eagerly await your answer, please hurry. 🙂😍🤗

UntamedHotwife said:
I have definitely done my wife in a three way at least 50 times. When you’re DP’ing a woman that’s a ton of incidental contact between dudes, and I don’t mind that. I would even DV her sometime although I never have and that’s pretty much full cock contact, but I think if you like sucking cock you might want to consider the fact you just might be a little bit gay.

There is nothing wrong with that at all. Some of my best friends are stereotypical Hollywood gay movie character gay and I would trust them with my life, but maybe coming to terms with your homo or bi-sexuality might bring you the peace you deserve.

I’m no therapist. I’m just saying. I don’t judge. As long as nobody is suffering as a result do whatever makes you happy with your body.
Won't know till I try it.

Users who are viewing this thread