• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Great Weekend

H

Hillis4heisman

This was the best weekend I have ever had...My wife and I made arrangments for her and her lover to meet us at a resort for the weekend...My wife is a beautiful blonde woman with 38DDs and the nicest ass on a 40 yr old you have ever seen. We arrived Friday evening with her dressed to kill wearing her hair up with her diamond earrings and necklace her favorite short black dress <low cut> black thigh highs and 3 inch heels...I wanted to make love to her so bad but I know my place during her weekends with her lovers. Troy is my favorite of her black lovers because of his athletic build and Business attitude. He looked great that evening as well dressed in slacks with a blazer. During Dinner the two couldnt keep their eyes off one another and flirted throughout with slight touching that drove me crazy. When we got to the room he took her in his arms and passionatly kissed and felt her up..This was beautiful. I opened the wine and poured for them as I sat in my chair and watched her become his for the weekend. He is such a wonderful lover and so attentive to he needs for a 25 yr old. She took as much of his large and fat bbc in her mouth as she could and for the first time she acted so addicted to it ...I was amazed. He responded by asking her to 69 with him she did and god was that hot...He told me to come over and take his large and total erect bbc in my hand and insert it inside her....She smiled as I agreed. Ive never done that before and as I rached for it he said suck it and make sure its totally wet for her....Im not gay but I couldnt say no as I felt his power of us and the controlling man he is take charge and put me in my place. My god it was so good to feel what my wife has been fucking in my mouth and to see him and her looking at me as I hungerly take him in...He pulled out and again told me to put it in her ...she on her back moaned like never before as I inched it inside her and watched as it slowly stroke by stroke disappeared inside my wifes pussy. He took her everyway I could possibly dream of but he finished his first nut by having her on her belly and him on top of her pinning her to the bed her legs upward and her hands clutching tighly to the sheets and all 9 inches roughly gave my wife what she so desirves. He fucked for 5 mins or so like this and thats when we all came...He stayed on top of her as her head turned and they kissed deeply for several mins and he then told me to clean her up which I was delighted to do ...I licked and sucked her like never before...What a weekend it was and this went on until last night when we all left. Finally on Sunday he took her ass and that so great to see her totally submit to him on her belly again...he is so smooth and sexy...She was fantastic in bed last night as she fucked me so hard.....Next month she is inviting Troy up again and Im looking forward to it....Will have pics after she oks it but just wanted you guys to know that arent Cucks YOU ARE MISSING OUT

Waiting for the pics

Great story. As soon as she lets you post the pics, do it right away. I'll be waiting.

Wishing you were my husband

Wow. What I wouldn't give to be your wife. We have had several experiences but husband is just not in the groove lately. All of a sudden he has alittle problem watching me with other men, black men. If I was yours, you would have a real problem on you hands as I would want to fuck anything that was black and willing to fill me up.

Tammy

ddd904@yahoo.com

tammy florida said:
Wow. What I wouldn't give to be your wife. We have had several experiences but husband is just not in the groove lately. All of a sudden he has alittle problem watching me with other men, black men. If I was yours, you would have a real problem on you hands as I would want to fuck anything that was black and willing to fill me up.

Tammy

ddd904@yahoo.com
Well if your husband truely loves you he will let you have what you need and crave and he would know his place as the breadwinner and provider for you. Im not saying his a bad man but if you were my wife you would get all the black cock you wanted my dear....its the only thing I know

This was the best weekend I have ever had...My wife and I made arrangments for her and her lover to meet us at a resort for the weekend...My wife is a beautiful blonde woman with 38DDs and the nicest ass on a 40 yr old you have ever seen. We arrived Friday evening with her dressed to kill wearing her hair up with her diamond earrings and necklace her favorite short black dress <low cut> black thigh highs and 3 inch heels...I wanted to make love to her so bad but I know my place during her weekends with her lovers. Troy is my favorite of her black lovers because of his athletic build and Business attitude. He looked great that evening as well dressed in slacks with a blazer. During Dinner the two couldnt keep their eyes off one another and flirted throughout with slight touching that drove me crazy. When we got to the room he took her in his arms and passionatly kissed and felt her up..This was beautiful. I opened the wine and poured for them as I sat in my chair and watched her become his for the weekend. He is such a wonderful lover and so attentive to he needs for a 25 yr old. She took as much of his large and fat bbc in her mouth as she could and for the first time she acted so addicted to it ...I was amazed. He responded by asking her to 69 with him she did and god was that hot...He told me to come over and take his large and total erect bbc in my hand and insert it inside her....She smiled as I agreed. Ive never done that before and as I rached for it he said suck it and make sure its totally wet for her....Im not gay but I couldnt say no as I felt his power of us and the controlling man he is take charge and put me in my place. My god it was so good to feel what my wife has been fucking in my mouth and to see him and her looking at me as I hungerly take him in...He pulled out and again told me to put it in her ...she on her back moaned like never before as I inched it inside her and watched as it slowly stroke by stroke disappeared inside my wifes pussy. He took her everyway I could possibly dream of but he finished his first nut by having her on her belly and him on top of her pinning her to the bed her legs upward and her hands clutching tighly to the sheets and all 9 inches roughly gave my wife what she so desirves. He fucked for 5 mins or so like this and thats when we all came...He stayed on top of her as her head turned and they kissed deeply for several mins and he then told me to clean her up which I was delighted to do ...I licked and sucked her like never before...What a weekend it was and this went on until last night when we all left. Finally on Sunday he took her ass and that so great to see her totally submit to him on her belly again...he is so smooth and sexy...She was fantastic in bed last night as she fucked me so hard.....Next month she is inviting Troy up again and Im looking forward to it....Will have pics after she oks it but just wanted you guys to know that arent Cucks YOU ARE MISSING OUT
Hope you are still enjoying his cock

Users who are viewing this thread

Back