• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Goth Gone Black

G

Gothic Excellence

hello folks, i am Janette, found this site from a guy on aol i wanan try black, im basically here to, mix? im interested in black guys so, if anybody is in interested, drop me a line, thanks

Gothic Excellence said:
hello folks, i am Janette, found this site from a guy on aol i wanan try black, im basically here to, mix? im interested in black guys so, if anybody is in interested, drop me a line, thanks

welcome to the site.. Where are you from?

Goth and black guys are the most rare of IR pairings, which is a shame because I think they are amongst the most hot. Pics?

I tried to holla a week and some change ago but no answer.... ah well seemed like the thing to do at the time :(

I love Goth chicks

I used to have a huge Goth chick fettish in High school. I'm in Jersey PM me for details and here's a pic to wet your wistle.

Attachments

• r2.jpg
    r2.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 267
how could anyone get in touch and she never had a picture up.

some of yall need to stop thinking with the wrong head.

shit here my new motto
no tits
no ass
no pussy
no picture
NO B.B.C. service and its that simple dont you think

Hello Janette* May 13 2006

I happen to have a real affinity for Goth "white chicks" & luv going to bondage theme clubs in Chicago... Please contact me & let me know where you're
Located you sound hot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back