• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Girls You Wish You Could Be

41653ED8-E73A-4926-82F5-331ACE36F679.jpeg If I were to be a woman, I’d be like this woman

I’d wear pantyhose all the time, knowing I was full ready to have them get torn open and fucked with them on anytime

Check out this lucky girl! Her hubby has a pretty nice cock to begin with, but her "friend" has a whopping monster! And not only is she lucky enough to take such a massive penis inside her, but also she gets to feel the rush of doing it all while her hubby watches and strokes himself!

I wish I could have all that.

0126.jpgpic9.jpg
pic11.jpg

Ever see in movies how people kiss the ground after they make it home safe from something crazy? This would be me, after FINALLY becoming the sexy girl of my dreams.

Animttion12.gif

This girl is my role model. She just finished fucking openly in the front room in the middle of the afternoon. Her family just walked in on her naked and covered with cum, and she's got this look on her face like THEY are the ones being unreasonable as she reluctantly puts her pants back on. Thats the kind of shameless ***** I want to be.

17951365.gif

i thought i put this thread to bed a long time, when i gave the authoritative answer ... Kim Kardashian, who else. Super rich, super glamorous, with all the make up and fashion a girl could ever dream of, a rich, hot BLACK boyfriend (and now husband), and one of the great asses in the history of the planet. So can we agree ... game over ?

I wish I could be sexy but so old I am now just a CD sissy boi wish I had a Dom to use and own me in real life lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back