• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Girlfriend just turned 19

brandonshows said:
I asked her as you asked to spread her legs and caress her pussy. She doesn't have any toys but she does have objects to stick in her wet pussy.
What's best? Ask if she puts something big in to show how tight she is?

View attachment S004.mp4
Let us see her fingerings her ass and after lick the finger..

• Love
Reactions: Feltmeyer, Jonesville and Hornyhubb
lovedit said:
I always loved knowing others were hard because of my wife
Love the white bits

brandonshows said:
I asked her as you asked to spread her legs and caress her pussy. She doesn't have any toys but she does have objects to stick in her wet pussy.
What's best? Ask if she puts something big in to show how tight she is?

View attachment S004.mp4
Wow! A hottie like her shouldn’t need her own fingers! If I had a chance with a girl like that again, I’d keep her full with tongue and cock until she couldn’t take anymore. And I’d be dying to do it again the whole time she recovered!

lovedit said:
She's got me jacking off daily.i wish you'd fuck her and video as your dick going in and out
Any chance y'all live near texas.id love to drive y'all around as y'all played and many other situations.watching her is fantastic.

Reactions: Hornyhubb
Angrywife said:
I feel guilty beating my cock to that pretty little thing
No u dont

Users who are viewing this thread